How it's like to have a gf?

how it's like to have a gf?

Cool at first but then it sucks real hard, real fast.

wrong gf dude...

you get to touch boobies

the longer the relationship, the less she sucks.

People think it's all about misery and desperation and death and all that shite, which is not to be ignored. But what they forget is the pleasure of it. Otherwise we wouldn't do it. After all, we're not fucking stupid. At least, we're not that fucking stupid. Take the best orgasm you ever had, multiply it by a thousand and you're still nowhere near it. When you're on junk you have only one worry: scoring. When you're off it you are suddenly obliged to worry about all sorts of other shite. Got no money: can't get pissed. Got money: drinking too much. Can't get a bird: no chance of a ride. Got a bird: too much hassle. You have to worry about bills, about food, about some football team that never fucking wins, about human relationships and all the things that really don't matter when you've got a sincere and truthful junk habit.

If she's good at it.

HIYOOOOOOOOOO

expensive

No, wrong time period, wrong culturally accepted values. Western women are corrupted. When your current whore fucks you over, you'll be saying she was the wrong gf too.

This

Many places to cum. Some warm wet and soft. Will do the work for you, no need to wear your wrist out. They will make food for you sometimes. It will be as good as their cock milking skills usually.

Sometimes they talk. Thats why earbuds were invented.

Do not let them near your money.

Follow these tips, and you can have a healthy and happy cock handler too.

At first: "niiice, getting laid, getting intimate, makeouts, hot touching, teasing, etc."
Then the stimulation from those things begins to wear down and you quickly realize how much of your time, money and energy all this is consuming and you begin to understand how badly you're fucking yourself.

marry it, and they're contractually obliged to get nasty. can you really say you've truly loved until you've smeared the word slut in her own shit across the wall

This.

If your gf is the *one*, it is like being hight 24/7. Best thing in life.

You will learn to enjoy time spent alone like it is made of etheral gold.

Sucks to be you, m80

Thats why these images are always girlfriends not wives.

Lock her in and she has no choice but to spend money if she wants to do something. Put half your money in a protected account and the other half for spending/saving. Everytime she buys stuff, treat yourself. New games, beer, anything you want.

Whatever you do, do not get a joint savings except for a house. Keep your money seperate and having a wife gets you back to being rich again.

Bitch wants to repave the driveway? "Honey, I dont have that money. Ill pay half of the estimate (10k)."
Her: "well.. If i have to pay 5k for a driveway nevermind"
Then you get drunk, fo shopping, get drunk, get pussy.

Wives are better than girlfriends easily.

No date nights unless she wants to. You just have to be tactful. My date night is backrubs, wine, bathbombs, baths together, and cooking ribs for her.

She wants to do a different datenight out and spend ? Thats on her. I get the romantic man card and she pays to go see a $10 movie and a 40$ dinner lol

No, I get laid all I want and have freedom from commitment. Sucks to be YOU.

If it’s a good relationship, then it’s like having a best friend that you can dick down at a moments notice, it’s a fun time

So true.

Everytime my wife goes shopping and spends 100$ i get drunk and go shopping on steam. I'll add, you should keep your assets divided, do direct deposit in one savings, then move half to your assets, the other half to a visable account. This way she can see what you spend and you can see what she spends but you can't touch eachothers' money. She will never even know you transfer money. Sneakiness is the key.

She has a choice of riding other dicks and then when you eventually find out she breaks into tears blaming you, saying you never initiated and took her out and she felt like you "didn't lover her anymore"

delishful

Better than having a wife.

wow 10/10 would bang

that's the girl out of flight of the conchords right

This is fucking not true.

I had fuckton of money back when I had a GF.
Now I have to spend said money to improve my clothes, drinking, having dinners and shit to get laid.

It's alright. Obviously it can get tiresome at times depending on both of your situations, work etc and you can get ratty at eachother but as long as you can work it out it's all good. Love and affection is a very valuable thing.