What did I just listen to

What did I just listen to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvxya2m-DLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

musique

what other genres should I check out if I like lolicore/breakcore/speedcore/terrorcore?

Chest Flattener is unironically the greatest album name of all time.

Lolicon Swimsuit Dream is a jam.

Gabber or hardstyle

Check Renard's on trax vol 3, and his other stuff up to 2013 or so. Do not listen to his new stuff.

Funny how his aliases post-2013 don't even matter since they all end up sounding so similiar.

is it because of the thing that happened or the fact that his music just stopped being good

It went bad.

futret was always better anyway

Yeah but he had way less music and abandoned the internet.

good music
now listen to the best lolicore album
youtube.com/watch?v=vvxya2m-DLE

Is there a shotacore?

pedophiles should die

>2D perfection is the same as disgusting 3D chimpanzees
Just out of curiosity, what is your favorite genre?

charplecore is your next stop no doubt about it

>lolicore

Sup Forums. The bastion of right wing politics, yet also the most degenerate place on the internet.

splittercore and extratone

Gurocore?

This is nothing compared to 4 + Sup Forums. They have literal pedo (no CP allowed, though) and zoophile boards, as well as a Sup Forums that makes ours look libertarian left by comparison.

They also have /leftypol/ too, which is the only reason I go there.

>The bastion of right wing politics
fuck off Sup Forums is for everyone, whatever Sup Forums is known for is not the same as what Sup Forums is.
here we can all be faggots, niggers or spics.
Also, should check venetian Snares just in case you haven't tried breakcore yet.

Nero's Day at Disneyland is better, though

Drill and Bass, Hardcore Jungle

Drum and bass/deathstep

Loungemusic

What the fuck would that sound like?

Dunno but I wanna find out

I only go there for /christian/ desu

/christian/ being on that chan of all chans is hilarious to me. Christians usually stay faaaar away from "dens of iniquity"

I don't know about that. Jesus himself spent a lot of time with social misfits and degenerates of his era.

Well, the kind of christians I grew up with anyways, being a pastor's son and all.

>/christian/
Holy shit, they can literally say "this is a christian board!!!"

better than vsnares? You're out of your crack smoking mind

Vsnares is very reserved compared to the twisting, contorted spiral of megalomania of NDAD, none of their work gives me a cosmic exploration of a universe of madness and grandiose insanity like From Rotting Fantasylands does.

Nice feet

I thought nero was pretty thoughtless when I listened to it