Hi Sup Forums tel us your'e NSFW secrets that you're proud of

hi Sup Forums tel us your'e NSFW secrets that you're proud of.

ill start: this one evening my girlfriend had som friends over for drinks. im not participating 'cause i had to study but im joining a few minutes every now and then. one of the friends got so drunk she had to stay behind when the others went clubbin. girlfriend told me: "will you make sure she's put to sleep and that she's okay?" say sure ill do that. the friend that is very drunk starts undressing in front of me. she's not inviting me to stay - but i dont go and she's okay with that. go to her and help her lay down as she has trouble walking. because of the alcohol she's burning hot and doesn't want to sleep with a cover. she's lying there wearing only her underwear as i sit down next to her mattress. as she falls asleep i pull out my dick and starts rubbing it on her warm lips and she opens her mouth a little but. closes it again. precum starts to flow and i smear it out on her cheeks while i rub my dick all over her face. eventually cum on her forehead. wipe off and go to bed. next morning? she doesn't remember a thing.

>Used to be a janitor
>Cleaned half the building and my coworker the other
>Tedious job, takes about 4-5 hours to complete, at $18/h
> Have a great idea
>Stand on mop bucket, twirling plates on sticks while I sing the circus theme song
>Friend laughs at me
>Get fired
>Not safe for work

I shoved my dick in my little sister when she was 13 and I was 16. She consented but wanted to stop halfway through. I kind of kept going and to be honest I kind of liked her struggling a bit. Ended up cumming in her. To this day the best pussy I ever had.

holy smokes sounds awesome
how is your relationshop today?

hahah best one so far

Strained. We don't really talk. I kept trying to get back in her over the years but she wouldn't hear of it. I was close to straight up raping her sometimes ( I was heavy drug user ). In the end we just drifted apart

why didn't you go through with it?

As strong as the monster in me was there was always a little part of me that just couldn't go through with it. Cowardice or conscience? I dont know.

Once, the ex girlfriend of my friend asked me if I could take care of her kitty while she was going to travel with the said friend. I agreed

Went to her home, took care of the damm cat for 4 days. While I went there, invited my girlfriend and we fucked on that girl's bed during 3 days, I came on her mattress and pillow (my gf enjoyed seeing that).

Also, every single day I went there alone (after taking my girl back home) and came on the girl's comb, some panties and bras (these 4 days I came a medium of 4 times/day)

On the last day, I went there without fucking my girl, blasted the biggest load inside the girl's hair conditioner, inside a can of condensed milk that was open on the refrigerator, and smeared a lot of cum on her toothbrush

The next day, when she got home, I offered her some strawberries (I knew she loved eating them with condensed milk) and left smirking after seeing her eating that (I refused, of course)

Friend never found out half of that
She was a mean girl

forgot to mention, she gave me her keys to take care of the kitten in her house (I don't like this animal, didn't want it inside my house)
Wish I had let the cat eat my cum too

In my high school days I had a girlfriend and we were basically like rabbits fucking anywhere and any time we could. One of my favorite escapades was when we were at a golf course. Being on a golf team we would go to a golf course every weekend to practice and play a few holes. The school section for the driving range was opposite from the normal driving range for members. We were the only two who went to practice one weekend so we started to make out, things escalated really quick how it usually did with us. Within minutes i had her on the floor fingering her as she was jerking me off. I made her squirt as people were near by driving along the trail on the range. We pack up and decide to go inside the club house where there's a locker room with showers etc. We go into the Girls locker room and head into one of the showers. Within seconds we turn the water on and start to fuck. Many people come in and out while we are just going at it like animals in heat. That lasted for about 20 minutes many people are talking outside and hanging around. I get in a trance like state and start going ham inside her. She is fighting hard not to moan and scream, she can barely stand at this point we are near going vertical on the ground. No doors in the showers just curtains so the thought of someone finding us there only made us more excited. I bust creampie her (she was on the pill thanks to her cousin who got us some) and we just stay there catching our breaths for a few minutes. Have to stay inside until everyone leaves and we just walk out like if nothing happened. I got tons more stories like this basically all of my high school time was spent doing things like this her.

i should have done it

describe the one time you did it

kek

well, cats like milk right?
Salty milk

First time I ate my gf out she came so loud that the neighbors called the police

I've always wanted to do that

One time me and my girlfriend stayed over at her cousins place during a vacation. The cousin's girlfriend is a solid 8/10. Was there for 5 days and took a shower every day because of the heat. Her razor for shaving her legs, arms and pussy smooth was in the shower too. Every time I took a shower I railed the handle on the razor up my butt while masturbating. I would then cum on the razorblades. I always left the shower thinking about the next time she was shaving her pussy.

must've done a good job

she'd never had an orgasm from oral before

good tounguework.
what did you do to her afterwards?

well, whatever turns you on is OK, I guess

I asked her if she wanted to try having sex since we had always been close I felt it wouldn't hurt to ask. She was very reluctant but agreed eventually. She stripped and I bent her over the bed. Even at 13 she was smoking hot, petite and blonde with tiny titties and a firm ass.

She seemed uncomfortable but I didn't really care. I pumped into her slow then faster and harder. She screamed a little at first. When I started going faster she said something about changing her mind and pushed me with her hands. I responded by pumping harder and pushing her down. She struggled to get up and yelled at me to stop. I didnt say anything, I just pounded her tight hole with everything I had. Near the end she had stopped struggling but was crying really hard. I remember hearing her moan and squeal through the tears with each thrust sent me over the edge and I blasted the biggest load of my life inside her. As soon as I stopped she ran into her room and locked the door.

Man now I wish I had done it more often. I also sleep molested and blackmailed my mom a few times.

get her to convince the police I wasn't a rapist/murderer, then snuggled until we fell asleep together

I've filmed 3 different bosses, several of my friends' moms, and quite a few other people I know in the bathroom.

sounds amazing. i love insecure girls. must've felt incredible since i guess you were her first. nothing like the trust of an older brother.

you should have done more often. i know i would if i had a younger sister

kek

do you have a picture of her?

>took a shower every day because of the heat.

The implication being that you don't normally take a shower everyday? Are you a fucking sandnigger?

no i shower every second, unless i go to the gym.
i guess you change new underwear every day too, huh?

girlfriend and her best friend come to my house drunk.
friend passes out on my bedroom floor
girlfriend wants to have sex in the bed
do the deed
girlfriend passes out
friend gets up and we make eye contact
she gets on top of me
girlfriend asleep next to us

I came buckets inside both of them

i spend almost a year fucking my 16y ex asshole because i convince her of how dangerous normal sex is because of pregnancy
it was bliss

Describe what happened with your mum.

When I was 18 I had a GF who was 16. She was REALLY short. Like 4'9 - 4'10. We dated for a couple of months before she decided to lose her virginity. We did it on her bed. My cock couldn't fit more than 80% into her pussy. She was already in pain as I was pounding my cock against her cervix and she screamed, grabbed onto my arms with all her force and I just kept pounding. It was even hurting my cock, but I was a freak that grew up watching hentai and shit... that bit of pain felt like it was well worth it and it actually turned me on even more. I got into a more dominant position of missionary, bending her legs and kept pounding even harder and deeper, with all the force I had. At this point she began shaking and whimpering, even groaned gutterally a couple of times as she was squirming which turned me on even more. Kept pounding at full force until I came.
We didn't fuck again and she dumped me a few weeks later, but that was the most powerful orgasm I ever had.

I would like to keep all identities a secret.

Got a girl pregnant with my precum

my apartment is facing out to a highly trafficked road with pedestrians, runners etc. and cars off course. at the ground floor, i often sit in my livingroom and masturbate as i watch cute girls come walking or jogging by. if i can i make eye contact, smile and then i cum.

Is your little sisters name Elizabeth?

That sucks dude
She was probably Asian right

made my cock hard reading that

>That sucks dude
Not really, we were planning on having kids eventually

That is one of the saddest things I have ever read.

No her first name is Eva.

How so?

Must've meant hottest.

I live with my lesbian roommate. (I'm male.) we always have tons of people over and smoking, drinking, fucking, etc. but she's never wanted to do anything with ME sexually, obviously. One night, as usual, a ton of people were over and got trashed as fuck. when everyone was definitely out I fucked both my roommate and the girl she was sleeping with in their bedroom. I started just sort of feeling and looking at them, but once realizing they were fucking OUT I got them fully nude and on top of eachother even. They never woke up the whole time. Came SO hard inside of my roommate.
It's been like 2 months since then, and she doesn't treat me any differently, so I'm pretty sure they're completely unaware.

Riiight because that's the same story I heard from a good friend of mine about a year back. She said it haunts her to this day and is the reason she's a lesbian.

Lmao stfu do you honestly think your friend is the only girl this shit happens to? Chances are slim to none these stories are even true user

eww, condensed milk.

Well only one way to find out user.

Josh

I repeatedly sucked my best friends cock when he was sleeping and I was staying over. I knew he was asleep as his dick was limp and his breathing/heart rate normal. I was 14/15 at the time and he was a year younger. It was always super hot until he woke up one fatal night and I never tried again, though I often fantasize about it.

Got bad news for you dude. It wasn't your precum, it was some Chad's real cum.

Half asian, half white. Her mother was mongolian or chinese, not sure. Father was a really short white guy who had short white parents.

My best friend is a lesbian. A few years ago for her birthday me and her gf decide to paint her a couple of pictures. After a day of jokingly flirting I decided to say fuck it and make a move. We end up fucking and it ends up being her first time. We fuck a few times but I feel to bad doing that to my friend. They ended up marrying but I find it amusing that her wife isn't the pure lesbian she thinks.

Nope not my sister. But if she looks like her I wouldn't mind having a go at your friend. Is she hot when she cries?

Um, no? Paternity test says it's mine

>gf and I in her friends appt
>big city about 7-9 stories up
>her friend jumps in shower
>gf and I get right next to window. Great view.
>She blows me and swallows my load
>friend gets out of shower and doesn't know a thing

Dont be so sure bro

topkek

how? the kid looks like me, shares half my DNA, and I trust my wife to not cheat on me

I make my gf shove the tip of beer bottles up her wet cunt before serving it to our guests. I also make her secretly take pictures of her friends when they're nude/in undies.

Trying to convince her to drug one of her friends for me so I can record a nice video.

I regret not fucking a girl I dated for a while before meeting the one I love.

i think one day yes, one no, one yes, two no, one day yes, one day no is a good pattern (ynynnyn)
not the user you were talking to

I bought condoms for my 12yo niece

If you have more, please elaborate.

booo h8r

gay, and hope it is fake, gay

ITT shit that didn't happen

u didnt happen

Timing tho

Better protected than pregnant man

So he woke up, did he tell you to stop? did he ask you to continue?

The fuck... 4Chans very own Harvey Weinstein right here... You are a sick bastard. I hope she remembers the rape and #metoo's your ass.

agreed

user has a point, you're in this thread, does that mean you didn't actually happen?

it's a possibility. i cant prove i happened

It does.

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend.

>i spend almost a year fucking my 16y ex asshole because i convince her of how dangerous normal sex is because of pregnancy
>it was bliss
was she your ex during this?

I fuck my girlfriend in the asshole and also vag, not a big deal to be honest, is kinda the same for me

>he fell for the shower jew

>I get in a trance like state and start going ham inside her.
> near going vertical on the ground.

Are you a retarded?

welcome to 4chin, newfag

Key

Especially when you show her exactly how to properly use them.

You already raped her

What a waste of cum. Retard.

Yes, because I don't live in a trailer park, ghetto, or third world country.

Shut up you democrat

Proof or it didn't happen

>trust my wife

Kek

Get that kid testted it aint yours only 5 % chance women gey pregnant from precum, trust me im a doctor i know shit

WHATS WITH ALL THE PARAGRAPHS!? GREENTEXT FAGGOTS

what the fuck

Dont tell me what to do youre not my mom

>im a doctor

kek

>kek

Kek

Kekkelikek

>trust me im a doctor i know shit
- user

Go fuck yourself.

>Because republicans and conservatives aren't themselves constantly wailing about hollywood, Hillary and sex scandals

> Be 17 me
> 14 yo GF
> Virgins
> Get HJs, get her naked a bunch of times
> BlueBalls.jpg
> Try to talk her into fucking, but one of her older friends had gotten knocked up and she's scared
> Push harder, but no
> Start floating the idea about anal
NoWay.webm
> Get her super horny one night and she agrees
> Assume the position
> Use spit for lube cause I am unprepared
> Quite the struggle since neither of us had a clue
> Finally get it in
> Some screaming, from her, too
> Slow sliding
> She is trying to evade me, like trying to fuck a panther
> Start to feel something slamming into me, figure she was farting or something
> Begs me to stop
> Nut like a firehose with the end knocked off
> Pull out
> Chunk of tomato and an onion ring are on my cock

Dated her for a while after that, but always used a condom.