Why is Hollywood so Liberal?

Why is Hollywood so Liberal?

Take a guess...

Not being a liberal in Hollywood is basically career suicide.

Because celebrities are tightly handled and their employment is contingent on their beliefs.

r-selection. You live a life full of free resources, it takes its toll on your psychology.

Did she get fat?

If they held traditional conservative views their employers would fire them.

Because they pander to the lowest common denominator - libshits - so they can maximize their shekels. People who are more conservative don't bitch and moan and pour thousands of dollars into campaigns to ruin people's lives over differences of opinion; liberals do this shit on a regular basis, so the Hollywood fucks have to cover their asses or else their livelihoods could be put at stake.

all actors/performers are pretty much just strippers and whores

Because it's filled with egocentric morons, Jews, and pedophiles.

>tfw you will never be a big time movie producer, and have Chloe Moretz slob your knob to get a part.

This.

Why is Jennifer Lawrence getting a lot of attention? Because she's a hypocrite whore who talks with John "Dirty Teeth" Oliver.

Or the people who called the Oscars racist.

Or the feminist singers and actresses nowadays.

If only we could get an Oscar-winning conservative.

>2016
>posting pictures of yourself holding a white piece of paper

I mean come on

-t. Shekelbersteinowitcz-berg

You have one - Clint Eastwood.

>Be audio engineer.
>Boss has worked on a ton of movies and games.
>Talks libshit on the job around other studios.
>Talks shit about those libs when we're at his studio.
It's honestly a disgrace that we have to hide our views in Jewlywood.

THIS CUNT NEEDS TO GET ROYALLY ASSFUCKED BY EVERY TRUMP SUPPORTER IN THE WORLD.

>she
Might want to check those hands, mate.

>Supporting a treasonous cunt

Pedos

>Why is Hollywood so Liberal?

It's liberal because there are so many different types of people there. You meet crazy people. and to get along everyone has to be accepting. But financially, hollywood is very conservative, in that it is a capitalist system they have there.

They don't like republicans because of the religious stuff. trump is not religious so this is trouble for the democrats.

(((HOLLY WOOD)))

Artists are compassionate.

Because actors and film crews are all heavily unionized, and actresses can use feminism to blackmail studios into paying them more to compensate for the fact that actresses don't drive ticket sales like actors do.

see
god's work pol. proud of my american bros. fpbp to nepal

Because Wayne and Reagan just called out the commies in it instead of killing them.

>I support Hillary because I'm a fucking idiot who doesn't even know any of her policies
Women's suffrage everyone

For the molesting of course.