Its 1.32 here in India and i am bored asf and tired of my uneventful life in this fucking piece of shit country. AMA

its 1.32 here in India and i am bored asf and tired of my uneventful life in this fucking piece of shit country. AMA.
> inb4 bobs vagene, streetshitting and cow worshipping. Get over it fags

bobs and vegen pls

How many languages are in your country?
Is it a democracy or how are politics there?
How poor/rich are you?
What do u do for a living

Have you had your daily street shit today?

this

POO

What's your opinion on india's overpopulation?

Do you share the opinion that India is just a big toilet with a space program?

>Show bobs and vagene beatifal
>Poo in loo

Fucken shitskins we hate you all
Stop harassing our women and trying to scam us too
And for fuck sake take a shower

Move to Canada or the states. Staples only hires Indians

1. 20 odd languages.
2. Its Democracy. Nothing special, an actually good PM for past 3 years tho
3. Typical middle class.
4. 20, still living with parents (its normal here tho), student

Do you, as an Indian, also think that all Indians are fucking dumb and disgusting?

is it true that the only way to survive tiger attack is to jam your thumb up its butthole?

Oh its fucking gross. there are literally so many people here its just suffocating. whenever i go pass by a park or smth there are so many kids there i am like why dont these people get it, just use a condom duh

Is your country divided into poor and rich zones? Like south and north italy? And how is nature being preserved in India? Is there much beautiful nature? Such as yellowpark or grand canyon in the us?
Also beside all superpower 202 memes, how do you honestly see india in the future?

what do you expect when we are provided with internet for less than Rs. 1/ day. Retards just ask for bob pics while shitting in their farms

Duh. Though the gap between the poor and rich is just too wide. Rich are getting too fucking rich and poor are just rotting and reproducing like dogs.
Nature you say? just google whats happening in Delhi with the smog nowadays. the last time i went out my lungs could feel legit heaviness just by breathing
Its beautiful, yes. It really is culturally vast and enriching. I'd definitely would like to visit atleast once if i was living abroad or smth. People are very nice to foreigners too.
Idk i mean we are getting overpopulated like shit everyday. Government is just fine and i think there are good days coming in the future or idk

no

maa chuda apni

What you agree to the proposition of Pakistan nuking India and the vise versa?
Also what's your general opinion of Pakistan.

Those are just fucking empty threats. No country, either Pakistan or India would risk using nuclear weapons on each other, Pakistan will not because it would be wiped off in a matter of few minutes, India will not because there is just a lot going on rn.
Pakistan is a fucked up country, a lot of extremism, politicians keep screwing it over, kinda feel bad for the people there though

What is your opinion on China?

Handling their overpopulation pretty well. Dont know much about their politics and also, i'd love some chinky pussy for myself