yobuilder.com/3vKw
yobuilder.com/7GiF
skamason.com/6xi5
skamason.com/6X0r
skamason.com/5O38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do i have phat ass

MOAR

im not a trap , but do i have a phat ass?

You have a sick case of Gyno, that's for sure

"Phat-Ass Male" threads need to become a thing on Sup Forums.

it's on purpose dont worry

what of my ass?

is a nice ass ashleigh but not a "phat" ass

Of course you do.
You're my favorite trap on Sup Forums right now.

bretty gud

nice, more of this sexy ass?

yeah

i would fuck
damn it's sexy

FAGGOTS MUST DIE

oc

stop traps from existing

why ? :(

It's good enough for me. I wish I could cum inside your pussy.

you pig !

How dare you. Misbehaving sissies get locked, leached, spanked and no cummies until I say so.

deal with it, faggot.

ew

>trap
>all that hair
You tried, at least...?

>trap
That's no where near a trap, no feminine traits except soft skin.

Don't get me wrong i'd fuck your brains out but you're not a trap.

Don't call things a trap if they're not.

lol I'm just scaring away potential spiderman, don't mind me.

>lol i was only pretending to be a retard

No user you thought people would compliment you and it backfired, don't damage control

read what I replied to for context, faggot.

oh yeah...

Oh lawd

Yeah if this is a traps ass I'm done w females forever

>That's no where near a trap, no feminine traits except soft skin.
>Don't get me wrong i'd fuck your brains out but you're not a trap.
foreal? lol

>tfw user doesn't think ur feminine

is a cute butt i'd lick anyday

10/10 ass. Would fuck.

don't worry, most of the time those comments are from angry faggots who already came to you.

you look good, in a booky librarian kind of way, kind of person you want to drink tea with and discuss literature before you destroy their anus.

EW

Sauce???

someone in the other thread said
>most Traps aren't into men... and fap to the thought of being a girl for a man and after cumming it goes away until they get horny again
which like... are most lurkers not actually into traps?
they fap to the thought of fucking a trap and after cumming it goes away until they get horny again... lol

Rei_the_kitten

cute boipussi

not all, only a very vocal minority. those would be the dudes who browse while fapping for the first half of the thread, then either start shit talking people or posting spiderman.
I'm dealing with butt acne and haven't shaved in a few days, so I just post pictures from my bum acne treatment progress folder to troll em.

>you look good, in a booky librarian kind of way, kind of person you want to drink tea with and discuss literature
w-what literature?
i'd totally be a librarian

>before you destroy their anus.
yes

churros :)

I want to fuck churrostrap.

Right in her sweet trap pussy.

I don't really know, what kind of books are you into?
I like all kinds of books, really. Have you ever read Fahrenheit 451, or A Clockwork Orange? Those are some good classics. I particularly enjoy Clockwork Orange's use of slang terminology through it's passages, as though the book were actually written by Alex himself and not the author, Anthony Burgese, even though it takes a little while to get used to deciphering exactly what he means, but that's part of the fun you have reading it.
Recently I read The Fireman by Joe Hill, it has amazing parts in it but I find the middle tended to drag on a little bit, and the way he wrote the main character's plight with her husband in the beginning was little clumsy in my opinion, but overall I enjoyed it. It speaks to me as someone who gets judged harshly despite trying to do my best.

you still there?

Hey!

I'm glad hehe

>Have you ever read Fahrenheit 451
yes
>, or A Clockwork Orange?
no
>use of slang terminology through it's passages
sounds exciting, not sure why i've never read it
> even though it takes a little while to get used to deciphering exactly what he means, but that's part of the fun you have reading it.
have you read anything by italo calvino? this book blows my mind (pic related)
i like a lot of magical realism, sci fi, mostly philosophy stuff
borges, ursula leguin, basic classic philosophy stuff like socrates and plato but i'm bigger on like schopenhauer, heidegger (some of his stuff), sartre. kierkegaard is awesome, the more creative philosophy texts are really fun. some poetry. i haven't been reading a lot lately

ya sorry just slow gonna post more in a sec lol

kik?

dont have 1
post your discord i'll add u right now

hey bb :) how about the new pics hun ?

>Italo Calvino
Really nice, I only read The Cloven Viscount, The Nonexistent Knight and Marcovaldo for school when I was young, I need to read that one and his books about Luciano Berio.
I haven't the phattiest booty so pardon me

lenotrex12

>The Cloven Viscount, The Nonexistent Knight and Marcovaldo
i've never read those lol
i've only read mr palomar, if on a winters night..., and a whole buncha short stories that i couldn't recall the titles of
lots were from a compilation titled Difficult Loves
the oulipo folks are wonderful lol

and holy shit you're adorable lemme kiss u

lenotrex12

my disc

you look so good! that dress is cute on you.

>italo calvino
sadly no, I haven't purchased a new book in a while. I've been reading H.P. Lovecraft and Philip K. Dick anthologies. I'll buy that one ASAP though, still have an order card I can use.
>philosophy
ehh, I took a philosophy class and while I am very interested in the subject I find some of the material to be a little harder for me to get into for some reason.
it's kind of embarrassing to admit, but the closest I've come to reading philosophical material is The Man In The High Castle, VALIS, and Fahrenheit 451. while not really being philosophical in nature, the themes are kinda light-philosophy, VALIS in particular.
I really liked 451's overall message though.
I'm more of a fiction reader I guess.

I will try to find those, usually here in Italy it's easy to find some nice old books for like 1 euro each in street markets

Wait if this is you: lemme kiss YOU because you're hella hot girl

I called it, you would be a great looking librarian.

discord names have a number
whats your number after your name lol

thank you it's just a lacy undershirt tho
> I've been reading H.P. Lovecraft and Philip K. Dick anthologies.
exciting!!

>ehh, I took a philosophy class and while I am very interested in the subject I find some of the material to be a little harder for me to get into for some reason.
classes usually suck tbh, i just like that the professors (and sometimes other students) are usually well read and can hold some fun conversation

i haven't read the man in the high castle or valis, what are they about?
people have suggested man in the high castle to me
light philosophy is the shit Wait if this is you: lemme kiss YOU because you're hella hot girl
thanks

lenotrex12#7428

i think... xD i use discord first time

Man in the High Castle deals with how PKD thought the world would have turned out if Hitler had won the war, taking place in 1962. Slavery becomes legal once again, there's an underground society of Jews living under assumed names, America is run by Japan and Nazi Germany, everyone reads the I Ching.
It's written as though it takes place in an alternate reality however, and in it there is an author who writes a similar book with a similar name about what would have happened if Germany lost. An interesting side note, while writing this book someone broke into his house and stole some of his writing. He believed it was the C.I.A. and that he was somehow writing about an alternate universe that really existed.
VALIS is more of an autobiography of a part of PKD's life, dealing with a moment in his life where he had a premonition from God where he was told his son had a hernia near his anus that would kill him if he wasn't operated on, which turned out to be true down to every detail that PKD said God told him. In the book he writes of himself as another person, and tries to determine if he was crazy or if it was a real phenomenon, while also attempting to answer another possibility. He says that there is a satellite (in the sense of an object in space, not an actual satellite) named VALIS which is not man made that attempts to give him visions of an alternate reality where Romans still rule.

boxes of nudes in dropbox instructions click on the link then wait 5 seconds and skip the ads and redirect them to the box
yobuilder.com/3xe2
yobuilder.com/5ig1
yobuilder.com/5inI
yobuilder.com/5ikt
yobuilder.com/5lSb
yobuilder.com/5idy
yobuilder.com/5la9
yobuilder.com/5hkn
yobuilder.com/3tHQ
yobuilder.com/3uWt
yobuilder.com/5JmD
yobuilder.com/5GfI
yobuilder.com/5ij3
yobuilder.com/4rwd
yobuilder.com/429r
yobuilder.com/3vKw
yobuilder.com/7GiF

yobuilder.com/5la9
yobuilder.com/7GiF
yobuilder.com/5ig1
yobuilder.com/429r
yobuilder.com/5JmD
yobuilder.com/5GfI
yobuilder.com/5ij3
yobuilder.com/3vKw
yobuilder.com/3xe2
skamason.com/6xi5
skamason.com/6X0r
skamason.com/5O38

kek

here, my discord thing is Spaghetti Boy#3911 I think, if you wanna talk books and ...stuff.

>Man in the High Castle deals with how PKD thought the world would have turned out if Hitler had won the war, taking place in 1962.
ok yeah i remember my friend describing this to me lol

>dealing with a moment in his life where he had a premonition from God where he was told his son had a hernia near his anus that would kill him if he wasn't operated on
oooo valis seems more my speed tbh
>he writes of himself as another person, and tries to determine if he was crazy or if it was a real phenomenon
oh baby
>He says that there is a satellite (in the sense of an object in space, not an actual satellite) named VALIS which is not man made that attempts to give him visions of an alternate reality where Romans still rule.
dude sounds weird
im into it lol

sent

yeah people don't know if he was somehow able to see alternate realities or if he just had paranoid schizophrenia, because A LOT of what he wrote about in the 60's and 50's turns out to be actual known phenomenon in String Theory and Quantum Physics nowadays.

were you Elliest? I'm not sure I got the invite thingy.

sauce?

sauce? this pic made me gay