Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/iq-tests-are-fundamentally-flawed-and-using-them-alone-to-measure-intelligence-is-a-fallacy-study-8425911.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AglYrEjOn30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good on ya kid but you need to work on your attitude problem or you're gonna get nowhere

OP Here,trips and i show my tits

can you eat a whole lemon in under 27 seconds?

i doubt this

Oh boy, roll

Timestamp and i marry u

NEVERMIND

>MUSIC and Art
Grats mate. Have a nice life with your awesome self and leave us plebs alone. Nobody cares about your IQ or something else.
And no timestamp means you are an faggot, so gtfo u self loving piece of trash and listen to your shit music.

why u self harm

solid filenames

Behold, I am the sage. I will knock your post to page 10.

Okay, so i have two questions.
1)Why do you have such big pupils, at first photo?
2)Can you listen to Yiruma - Joy and say what you feel?

Rolleroo

You must be a Rick and Morty fan

> I have "genius-level" intelligence.
> 18 year old
> still in high school.
Such intelligence. Maybe you should stop bragging and achieve something instead.

go back to roblox thats the onplace someone whold fall for this

Why do tf you licking your armpit

Stale pasta

What a retard thinking IQ measures intelligence. It really doesn't you dumbshit. Even if it did, you think Sup Forums cares?

nice pasta faggot

comin' here & braggin' about your IQ score, is ironically fallacious - independent.co.uk/news/science/iq-tests-are-fundamentally-flawed-and-using-them-alone-to-measure-intelligence-is-a-fallacy-study-8425911.html

For the love of god if I get trips I leave 4 chan for ever. Take this evil from me!

Nigger if you actually had an IQ of 169, maybe you would feel the need to type new original post every time instead of just Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V
As a Rick and Morty fan, my IQ is well above average so this is quite infuriating.

tittos

look at filename
oldest trick in the book

youtube.com/watch?v=AglYrEjOn30

hippie jam music is extremely boring if you're not tripping. put on some angel witch faggot

If you are so good at learning, learn humility. Genius is hated and you will suffer if you wear it around like a crown. Be grateful for your gifts but be gracious to those without.

niggerfaggot

having that iq doesn't mean anything, to be braggin' about it does. you are a terd hahah

Give me email, if you want to read essay on intelligence that can expand your life.

Trips?

170 IQ fag checking in. How does it feel to be basically retarded compared to me?

I love the fags that barely visit this dump of a site and get baited to daily fake threads like these top kek.

and here you are posting.

> sub 200 IQ
> Smart

Just show tits waiting so long now

What can I say? I react to this thread daily for a very long time.

High iq wont stop you from getting raiped.

trips trips gimme tits

roll

Damn, no doubt, you really are smart.

Reroll

hello again

Hello can we have tits

moar

Is this post ironic? Sounds like something a Rick and Morty copypasta would say.

i just want titties plz

Op plz show. No more tell I'm in love (I like smart girls)

rolling

the only Sup Forumstard here is you OP. this post is old

Yesterday i took an iq test but instead of the usual questions they showed me a Andy Sixx Meme and asked me to explain all of the jokes. Since i'm a genius I was easily able to do so. I explained all the references from the fact that "logg" is based off Sup Forums mythology, to the theory that Andy is inspired from a character in faggotory literature. As a result they told me I have an iq of 190 if not higher. I pity the peasants who think It's a show like any other.

You may not be a ten, but guys put in labels. your beautiful to me

You forgot to mention that you are as dull as dishwater and your personality is as smooth as 40 grit sandpaper. Nigger.

snickle rick!

hehe

I'm only 145 IQ but 200lbs at bench press

IQ is only potential. You can have high IQ and still be dumb af

If you're that smart you should be able to tell you have guy eye brows

ah yes another Richard and Mortimer fan

fking cute

Just rolling for new pics of that beautifull tits, not even looking at current number and not calculating propability of my number being trips by the number of latest post, not solving 20 captchas to do disperset post to hit it, just to be fair.

I'm lazy to code, gimme tits.

>Genius-level intelligence
I wanna be immortal

I've seen this thread for the 3rd time now.

Let's hope...

Hey timestamp and I'll write that rollbot.

... so winner is... You'll live forever in my memories if she post tits, but I bet she's not even here for somehow like few years.

Almost...

Firecracker in the puss plz

I visit this board because of this thread.

this is Sup Forums fuck off

Wow is someone insecure about their autism that they gotta lie on the internet?

>I'm so smart blah blah blah

7edgy9me.

Iq of 169 still don't know how to fucking timestamp...

Too bad about your ego.

This, go get throatfucked

is ur butthole bleached bitch

This^

I have a photographic memory, do you?
If not, how does it feel knowing you will never remember things as good as I do?

women bleed all the time

"genius" -> can't use an apostrophe correctly.

and what have you done with your high IQ? what are you studying? your IQ is worthless if you're just sitting at home and doing nothing.

1. make a pic of your pussy with timestamp
2. i`ll print it
3. gonna jerk on your hairy pussy
4. ???
5. profit

Synesthesia would just mean that you experience a dizzying combination of senses. Whatever autist came up with this bait was retarded. "When I hear a clap, I see purple" doesn't make anything about a person better. Also, I love how they "understand music at a deeper level" and think that trash like Jerry Garcia is some musical paradigm. This whole bait is a joke.

>1/10
>Made me reply.

>"photographic memory"
Can't even remember own PGP Private Key.

Try to remember things that could have had happened.

Underrated post

roll

There are more information on the internet that is also at home, than in classroom where there is no internet. DUMBFUCK!

rolling

gimme tits

Where to get this and more copypastas?

cmon

We had trips already, and OP prpbly won't delivar.