A few months ago I was diagnosed with stage IV cancer and only given 6 months to live...

A few months ago I was diagnosed with stage IV cancer and only given 6 months to live. The chemo and radiation treatments aren't working so I've decided to become an hero. Roll a 23 and I will link you to my cam so you can watch me do it. Pic related, me after I heard the news

no

rollerino

rip

fuck off spamming cunt

Old copypasta fuck off

Feelsbadman

No need to end life already, there's still time to enjoy the rest of it

23? RAW fan?

Please don't do this

ok chief

OP don't kill yourself, You'll go to hell, stay here and do some good deeds for others, then you go to heaven.

Roll

Rolll

Rip cunt and rawli grollerine

Rawling op

23 get

yes

Timestamp

do it

Do it

This is fake news 23 reporting in

do itttt

Bump

Awful fat for someone who has six months of chemo... What could OP possibly be?

Bump for timestamp and an hero

do it

Hey so what does cancer feel like op I've always been curious. Also roll

how's scotland anyway?

Damn

What makes anyone think you're gonna do it now when you didn't do it the last 8 times you posted this shit?

IF DUBS I KILL MYSELF

rololo

Roll

Oooh. So close

Fake, rolling for you not to do it, have some fun, shoot up a school for example

Why can't you just team up with an old buddy and you two could cook blue meth together?

My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Beethoven's 9th Symphony, Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor, Mozart's Eine Kleine Nacht Musik, Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2, and Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries. All this and I'm still in high school. Ask me anything.

Youve been posting this same lame ass thread everyday for months now already. When are you gonna finally an hero already pussy?

>You

roll. also dont do this lad

Do it. No balls

hurry

My IQ is 1043042905000543859034590985490358. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "13th dimensional ascended" intelligence. I also have synaesthesia, and omniversal pitch. Things as diverse as quantum science, distorting space-time, and objectively perfect art come naturally to me and I get straight A*'s without studying at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most beings in the multiverse. While most people my age (of which there are none as I am eternal) spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as base boosted whale calls, universal background static and CIA mind programming tapes in D minor and photon music (that is, the non-sound generated by passing photons). All this and I'm still in high school. Ask me anything.

actually sad for you user, godspeed