What genres would you say you are 'well versed' in? heard a ton of releases, know the history...

what genres would you say you are 'well versed' in? heard a ton of releases, know the history, like a great number of artists?

retarded hip hop that nobody listens to

Post-Punk

What a cringeworthy picture

soul, prog, hip hop

French House

Jazz, hip hop, prog, alternative rock.

Would want to get more into electronic music but I have no idea where to start. Flying Lotus and Radiohead is the closest I've gotten to electronic music

Black metal.

Everybody thinks that. What's your favourite post punk album?

Once you dig into enough black metal, you realize nothing actually tops the Norwegian 2nd wave. Sure the Greek, Swedish, Quebecois and other scenes have a plethora of great bands, but that initial burst of creativity from Norway in the first half of the 90s is unmatched.

Electronic

Prog rock

I've listened to shit tons of genres and albums but nothing keeps me interested like prog rock

probably shoegaze... I've been investigating the deepest parts of the genre for quite some time, so yeah, that.

This. As far as black metal, shoegaze, and post-punk go, the surface-level artists really are the best.

Thrash Metal, Post-Punk, Industrial Rock, EBM

Also Blanc is shit and worst girl

Ambient and IDM

yeah, actually, most black metal just turns boring and repetitive once you dig enough...

electronic. mainly electro house, drum and bass, and dubstep. but i also like some prog house and some of the more experimental stuff

favorite EBM?

Delta blues, maybe
But my 'expertise' covers a lot of pre-war american music.

>not "nothing tops the first wave"
ya blew it

heavy and power metal