This is what I look like when I'm not wearing clothes. AMA

This is what I look like when I'm not wearing clothes. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0URSbD6ZbmT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

could you put your clothes back on?

>vocaroo.com/i/s0URSbD6ZbmT

Yes! In fact, already have! But too lazy/intoxicated to post pix.

You should start transitioning. Start taking female whore moans.
Ever sucked a dick and/or taken dick up your boy pussy? How old are you?

In the literal sense, no, am exclusively cis/het. In the vernacular sense... arguably. I mean, I did post a nude photo on Sup Forums.

how do you look like without clothes?

But I'm not attracted to men and I feel like transitioning will negatively impact my chances with ciswomen. No/no. 31.

nah he has too much leg muscle. you need to be a lot scrawnier to be a good trap

Sir, your dick is fairly nasty, not the worst, but still i think we'ed all appreciate it if you put your pants back on. And either go for abs or put a bit of weight on, in my humble opinion. You faggot

Like this!

My apologies. And will do.

Of course you are, I mean why do you even come here. 99% of people in here are biologically males.
Come on, you know you want to ;)

With the female hormones those would fade away slowly.

I like your body.

Probably true, but I'm too drunk to actively remember that right now...

Thank you sir. Also go for abs, putting on 40 killos in muscle and fat will be alot harder than going to the gym like once and having a salad

Thanks! I appreciate the compliment!

I haven't been to a gym in a decade and a half. I should, but I'm in a bit of a rough spot and it is hard to find the time/motivation. I do go for long walks and bike rides though, so that helps marginally, but you're right, I should shoot for better tone.

Just imagine. A guy bigger and stronger than you taking his frustration in your ass. Your body is his. He owns you while he fucks you. And you feel so aroused and submissive. And you can't even touch yourself, you can only rely on his pounding to get an orgasm. Just the way you're meant to be.
It's time to find a guy to fuck your pussy. Do it, sissy.

Sorry, not super into that. I definitely enjoy being dominated and love women making the first move/taking control but penises just aren't attractive to me.

Penises are not atractive to most women either, doesnt stop them gitting dicked. Nah Im not that guy idk why he wants you to be a fag.

Yeah, you'd be in killer shape real quick man.

I think (though I'm not a woman and can't say for sure) that penises can be a part of an overall package. Like, a disembodied penis isn't attractive to anyone (even though a disembodied vulva can still be for men) but as part of a whole it can be nice.

Cam-whoring on 4chins

Not a bad body. You need to sculpt your arms and chest a bit and youll be solid. Id suck ya dick tho.

I hope that's true! One day when the rest of my life is more in order I'll exercise more.

try doing some arms and abs work after work/morning
like 50 reps of each everyday should be enough to tone it up a bit more
you already look ok tho

Did you remove your head along with your clothes?

Nope! It just wasn't in the pic in case someone I know recognized me!

If your property is destroyed and your insurance refuses to cover that damage due to "act of God", is the church financially liable out obligated to pay for your stuff?

This question is especially important in a situation where "act of God" is the reasoning.

I mean, it seems pretty shady that an insurance company can reject your claim due to "Act of God." Like, I mean, if you are a theist to most major religions, isn't everything an "Act of God?"

I know! So, like, can i just start billing the church for any financial burden laid upon me? Even if it is only"normal wear and tear" which would definitely fall under the realm of an all powerful God. How would that work with responsibility for my actions while I was intoxicated? My drunken actions are directly the effect of my god-created biology.