Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/601934068217872385
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is he fucking putin?

Are you fucking a white male?

No, this anglo is:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

There is nothing original, unique, or even intelligent about him. His entire gimmick is putting Sup Forumsspeak in a palatable form for always-skeptic intellectuals and being gay.

>There is nothing original, unique, or even intelligent about him. His entire gimmick is putting enlightenmentspeak in a palatable form for always-skeptic intellectuals and being gay.

if he isn't have sex with Vladimir putin then he isnt voltaire.

I think you're just trying to bait, friend

U sum kina Voltaire scholar, boy?

"Pure coincidence"

No he's a retarded, useless, coal burning, attention seeking, annoying faggot

I actually am. voltaire famously fucked the shit out of Catherine the great, tsar of Russia.

they both cucked the fuck out of the government, the Duma. she put a bust of him in the Duma to fuck with them.

this autist amen't me

He turned Christian, though, and honestly points out the jew

um........ no.
I think that partially due to the "leveling effect" of social media/the internet (anyone can publish anything) we have seen an end of the era of great men in public positions. Also, an internet personality's value is to be found in witty sound bites and vitriol...... not in expansive expressions of thought.

We are in the end times.

he's a subversive senpai. he got called out by trs too and he was all "omg im not alt right i just liek you guise" all the while he kind of signals so that normies assume he IS alt right. he's a fucking subversive and at face value i guess he does good work to red pill some normies but at the end of the day he's a fucking degenerate

FUCK THE FUCK OFF YOU GODDAMN SHILLS

No she cant be jewish.. Nooooo

Pretty much.

François Marie Arouet is the gayest name I can think of.

He is a faggot and controlled opposition.

Lauren Southern? Really? Fuck I gotta confirm this....

Hitler was controlled opposition too, until he was in control.

fuck off and make a milo general if you want to suck this guys dick every fucking hour

twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/601934068217872385

He is Oscar Wilde who also was a degenerate and a freemason