This is objectively their best album

This is objectively their best album.

Debate me, I'll go track by track. I'm talking about the US released LP from November 1967, not the EP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVvI4iMfjzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

na

bubber soul was better
it was /cozy/

Mystery Tour is nothing but the comfiest.
youtube.com/watch?v=kVvI4iMfjzI

Hello, Goodbye is pretty mid tier for Paul. The sitar-esque slide of the guitar, the strings in the chorus, Ringo's snare fills, and the coda, that's all good. The rest is played too slow, the strings serve no greater purpose, same goes for the bridge.

Other than that though, it's up there.

I actually agree with you. Revolver is boring, white album is bloated. GOAT

Revolver is their best

Rubber soul and Revolver are on par IMO, but yeah, great album desu

Convince me that Flying, Your Mother Should Know, and Baby You're a Rich Man are just as good as songs as the rest of the album and then I'll be on your side

I dont get this meme, I find it boring. People choose it because it is their "transformation" album, but it is worse than every album that followed it

Strawberry fields is one of their most complex pieces and the best beatles song imo

I choose it because it is good

unlike Sgt. Peppers and MMT

Ever hear Baby Your a Rich Man on the GERMAN version of MMT? It's totally different than any other version. Different mix, and production. Only this and the British stereo cassette versions of MMT have this version on it.

MMT and Revolver are my two favorite Beatles albums. (And no, I don't care that side two, or songs 7-10, if your listening to it on C.D. are just a compilation of singles, either. This album is GOAT!)

I mean, is it because it is more stripped down? Because it is their "middle" album? Because it is not their best seller? Because it moved them towards their new sound? Help me out here. I don't dislike it, but it is not their best.

Blue Jay Way is cringe, rest is fucking golden op

It's subjective, dude. Some people think their best songs are on it, and see it as having the least amount of weak songs

fair enough, I can't judge. I mean I think all things must pass is better than the white album so I get no say

>OP says debate me
>completely ignores my post filled with valid criticism
really gets the neurons firing

Are you Hello Goodbye guy? I'm the other guy asking for a debate in the thread. Where's the OP at?

Where's the love for Sgt peps? It's my favorite. That and the white album.

I don't typically like "hits" albums but 1 had literally every beatles song I like the most. Does that count?

If you're shameless about it being your favourite Beatles album, then sure, it counts

inb4 dude lsd lamo

>This is objectively their best album.

It's probably their most out there album, I have hard time not listening to every song can't say that about there other albums. Also Strawberry Fields Forever is beautiful on psychs.

I haven't listened to all of The Beatles yet but I think it's my favourite so far. It's perfect for walking outside on sunny afternoons.

if you took the singles away its nothign

this.

>It's probably their most out there album,
That'd be the white album

the EP alone is still 10x better than everything else they've done

>dude lsd lamo
more like mescaline

Help! is criminally underrated. If it weren't for Dizzy Miss Lizzy, it'd be pretty perfect

This but theyre enjoyable as well... Yellow submarine goes in this category as well... Just have ear fun

Definitive Beatles Power Ranking Coming Through
>Magical Mystery Tour
>Rubber Soul
>Revolver
>Abbey Road
>The White Album
>Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
>Help!
>Beatles For Sale
>A Hard Day's Night
>Let It Be
>With The Beatles