I will write anything on this book

I will write anything on this book

知大かよ細3葬ッフ芸討レっぶ新十をお代58降ケラ星世ハホ周時しみほ気岡くじこは表門交べフら第雪修級宅や

Write your social security number.

हालाँकि सूर के जीवन के बारे में कई जनश्रुतियाँ प्रचलित हैं, पर इन में कितनी सच्चाई है यह कहना कठिन है। कहा जाता है उनका जन्म सन् १४७८ में दिल्ली के पास एक ग़रीब ब्राह्मीण परिवार में हुआ। जनश्रुति के अनुसार सूरदास जन्म से ही अंधे थे। आजकल थी अंधे आदमी अक्सर 'सूरदास' कहलाते हैं। कई लोगों ने उन्हें गुरु के रूप में अपनाया और उनकी पूजा करना शुरु कर दिया

Water. Aarde. Vuur. Lucht. Lang geleden leefden de vier naties in vrede samen, maar alles veranderde toen de vuurnatie aanviel. Alleen de Avatar, meester van alle vier de elementen, kon ze stoppen, maar toen de wereld hem het meeste nodig had, verdween hij. Honderd jaar ging voorbij en mijn broer en ik vonden de nieuwe avatar, een luchtmeester, genaamd Aang. Zijn luchtstuurtechnieken zijn geweldig, maar hij moet nog veel leren voordat hij anderen kan helpen. Maar ik geloof dat Aang de wereld kan redden!

Please write the answer to life the universe and everything.

Nice handwriting OP, here's mine:

Hump me. Fuck me. Daddy better make me choke (you better.) Hump me. Fuck me. My tunnel loves to deepthroat.

I get wet when people fap to my penmanship

KILL ALL NIGGERS RACE WAR NOW
IF DUBS I KILL MYSELF
CHECK EM

"LLOL X'D"

REROLLAN
CHECK MY DUBS

RICK ROLL
KEK

Please write "nigger tongue my anus"

21 January 2019 - SELL APPLE BUY ALPHABET

Oh yes, fuck me Papi! Come inside me and raise my little mulatto baby!

ычйъжьюшщяяяпхcзёъцъэы

TFW OP becomes inactive

Now you'll have a little piece of me in that book forever M.

Oct 17, 2011 - BUY LOTS OF BITCOINS AND PROMISE MYSELF I'LL HODL UNTIL 2018

Captain's log: Stardate 34865.3; I am still a faggot

This book belongs to a faggot

Soy subnormal y esta pluma me la voy a meter por el culo en cuanto acabe de escribir esto

TBДЦЗЙФЩЩФTBTЦЛФЩHCИУTЙЖФЩЧГBИЦTФДФЗФЗЯЩУOУTУ ЦЬБЙЩФШHACЦ ЦTЙДФЗЫЩCHИУИУЬЙЗФЩЫГЧИAИУЬУДЦЩФЩФШBTBTЦTЦДФЩЯШЧOBИЦTЙЙБЙДФДФЗФЗЫЩЧЩЧШBPУИУИЦTЙЬЙЛЦЛЦЛЦЬЦTКИПPAHЧШФЩФЗЙЖЙБЙБЬЦTУИКEMEMИЦЙЛЙДФДЫЗЯЩЩMШИГИHMHCГBШЫЩЙДЦДУЬКTEИЦЛЙЛФЩЯДЬBTУTЙЬЙДФЗЩЧTBЦЬЬЦДФФЗЩЯЛЧBИPЫГЦШЙБЙБФЖЫЩЧTУTЙЩЫT thx.

BLAKE 494

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little. Barry! Breakfast is ready! Ooming! Hang on a second. Hello? - Barry? - Adam? - Oan you believe this is happening? - I can't. I'll pick you up. Looking sharp. Use the stairs. Your father paid good money for those. Sorry. I'm excited. Here's the graduate. We're very proud of you, son. A perfect report card, all B's. Very proud. Ma! I got a thing going here. - You got lint on your fuzz. - Ow! That's me! - Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000. - Bye! Barry, I told you, stop flying in the house! - Hey, Adam. - Hey, Barry. - Is that fuzz gel? - A little. Special day, graduation. Never thought I'd make it. Three days grade school, three days high school. Those were awkward. Three days college. I'm glad I took a day and hitchhiked around the hive. You did come back different. - Hi, Barry. - Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good. - Hear about Frankie? - Yeah. - You going to the funeral? - No, I'm not going. Everybody knows, sting someone, you die. Don't waste it on a squirrel. Such a hothead. I guess he could have just gotten out of the way. I love this incorporating an amusement park into our day. That's why we don't need vacations. Boy, quite a bit of pomp... under the circumstances. - Well, Adam, today we are men. - We are! - Bee-men. - Amen! Hallelujah! Students, faculty, distinguished bees, please welcome Dean Buzzwell. Welcome, New Hive City graduating class of... ...9:15. That concludes our ceremonies. And begins your career at Honex Industries! Will we pick our job today? I heard it's just orientation. Heads up! Here we go. Keep your hands and antennas inside the tram at all times.

Takuo Shibuimaru Accidental Death

As he sat there with the loaded .44 in his hand, contemplating the final thoughts he will leave as an answer, or a clue. The man thought humbly as his ball point pen scraped the pages like warm urine melting snow, The man knew he was beyond the turning point. In a final whim of desperation, the man pulled a scrap of paper from his wallet which had a number on it, a few spins and busy signal later the was all it took. He folded the letter up, stuck in the envelope and sealed the letter with a white candle he had burning, He blew out the candle and readied the cold, nickle-plated barrel to the side of his heavy head. Wearily he cocks the trigger back, the spring creaking ever so slightly and the crack echoing in the empty room.His lifeless finger rests on the trigger, at last his suffering can end. A final thought crosses his mind, a memory of his mother taking him and his brother to the playground. A tear of sadness and nostalgia streams down his bumpy, unshaven face. And then... a startling knock on the door. The man was as white and the room sounded. He stands up and carefully walks to the door, the sound of the door knob turning was like breaking bones. He opens the door, no one is to be found. He pauses then turns to the floor. There the man finds the same scrap of letter which had the number, except now it says "everybody walk the dinosaur."

Another Hitchhiker I see!

Please write "And to whom it may concern, I consider this my final will and testament. In absence of any official document; let this show my final wishes."

i cum on nigger titties mmhmnm

show your mom the paper OP

Well I'd like to be not-so-forgotten and here am I ~Dear user

A.H. 007 was here. Shall be lifted—nevermore!

Now we wait

op here
well thanks all for participating in this pointless activity

you are a legend, son

I love these threads

Can you write Ass THICC PRO?

“Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch"

אוטיזם