Thoughts on David Clarke? is this how all of you Trump fucks think blacks should act?

Thoughts on David Clarke? is this how all of you Trump fucks think blacks should act?

is that the nigger high school principal that carried around a bat?

solid guy. a real black man, not a dirty nigger

>has a respectable job
>isnt actually autistic
>doesnt do nigger shit

This guys is a criminal who has led prisoners die under his supervision one even of thirst! Just a criminal extreme right wing nut who likes to say "Law and order" while breaking the law himself like Trump!

I have no ideal on how blacks should act. I'd settle on something resembling a civil human being. Sadly, that seems out of the realm of possibility for a great many of them.

would go out for a beer with Clarke and Lt. Col. Alan West

>is this how all of you Trump fucks think blacks should act?

What did David Clarke do?

Jesse Lee Peterson is more awesome.

Uncle tom

milwaukeefag here

he looks like the fucking sheriff of megaton in fallout 3 with the faggy ass cowboy hat he wears all the time. he let prisoners die in milwaukee county jail, plagiarized his masters thesis, and tried to have someone who laughed at him on a flight arrested at mitchell airport and then whined about it on his facebook page. good riddance

those medals are all fake

he's an ignorant loud mouth field nigger

he turned down a job at homeland security that was never offered to him

>he let prisoners die in milwaukee county jail
what wrong with that? only good criminal is a dead criminal

People died in jail before him and after him.

I was a showboat, yes, but he was the only part about Milwaukee government that actually tried making some things better.

I suppose you're a Barrett fan? Fuck you and that trolley.

No, they're genuine Crackerjack prizes.

er... HE was a showboat. I'm a reserved fag.

>is this how all of you Trump fucks think blacks should act
Yeah

amazing how few trump supporters know who this guy is. do you not know who sherriff joe is either?
other than he's white?

One of the people that make me rethink my racism.... mad respect.

barretts not great and the streetcar is retarded but that doesn't negate anything ex sheriff clarke has done

dubs of unintentional truth

all trump supporters are racists