Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c-BWKNGRKuE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Burgers

hover hand is a bitch move.

rape rape rape

OP yu fucked it up so bad just stoppp

Gas yourself you fucking kike.

Stuart Smalley sucked horse cocks and so do you.

slide thread

You're a rapist

Anyways

JUST

You were a shitty SNL writer, and an even shittier politician. And have you answered for those extra ballots one of your staffers had in his car trunk during your first campaign?

GROPE

MY

TITS

UP

for

you

ass

Resign, scumbag.

ugly

Jew

Into

Oven

boy

Nigger

gas
gas
gas

jewsdid9/11

soyboy

Censure

Unity!

DRUMPF

we

The Soyim know! Resign!

wuz

Perp
Pervert
Rape and sexual assault is not funny

youtu.be/c-BWKNGRKuE

I think soy boy is a phrase not a word lad

stop sucking Soros

benis

I swear you can’t trust anyone with round glasses. That buzzy guy on jeopardy gives me the creeps.

Dear Al,
Burgers hover hand is a bitch move. rape rape rape OP yu fucked it up so bad just stoppp Gas yourself you fucking kike. Stuart Smalley sucked horse cocks and so do you. slide thread. You're a rapist, anyways, JUST. You were a shitty SNL writer, and an even shittier politician. And have you answered for those extra ballots one of your staffers had in his car trunk during your first campaign? GROPE MY TITS UP. For you ass, resign, scumbag. Ugly Jew, into oven boy nigger. gas gas gas. Jews did 9/11. Soyboy censure unity DRUMPF. The Soyim know! Resign! wuz perp pervert rape and sexual assault is not funny. I think soy boy is a phrase not a word lad. Stop sucking Soros benis.
I swear you can’t trust anyone with round glasses. That buzzy guy on jeopardy gives me the creeps.

Love, Sup Forums

just

>one word at a time
>Dear Al,

Son, I am disappoint.

Make my text double in size. I know the micro peen will never know size or love so at least help me out. You know you can.