twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

y tho

Why'd you want to though?

Get job.

just wanna play with friends I dunno

shiit boy how did I not think about that
not an option sadly

Pirate some cs 1.7, no one will care. Or get quake live, it's free last time I checked.

Suck 60 cocks at 1dollar a piece.

yeah but they wanna play sw battlefront and got the money for it
I might if I could. no customers though

How long has it been since Battlefront 1 The Reboot? What features does this Battlefield spinoff have that sets it apart from any of the other ones?

If you seriously just want to play it because your friends are playing, don't. You will get bored and they will also stop before long.

I actually didn't play Battlefront 1 so it's new to me.
I wanna play it and I'll enjoy it, it's just that I'm okay with playing something else if it weren't for my friends.

>they wanna play sw battlefront
Get better friends... Preferably ones with (at least) signs of some basic cognitive functions.

Where do you live? I'm willing to travel a bit.

Forgive us 'o superior one for failing to satisfy your taste in superior games such as yourself.
I shall dispose of them right away.

tell to ur mama "BITCH IF U DONT GIVE ME UR VISA I WILL RAPE U IS NOT A JOKE GIVE ME UR VISA OR DIE"

if you want more fun rape her after she give her visa and you need to kill her after it

fam u a prophet? I was just thinking that

dude don't sweat it ,you can gift it to me online you don't have to come all the way here

youtube.com/watch?v=b1CZkbmfKnk

get battlefront for free plus free crystals
ur welcom

>Checked
Do you really think that looks like a good game which will make a lasting impression?
The hype will die down and the servers will be a ghost town within a year.. Probably less

well that was misleading.

It's not always about playing an everlasting game, sometimes you just wanna shoot stuff and slash them with a fucking lightsaber for a year man.

Get a job.
Don't have one, then you should be banned for being under aged (which I'm going to guess you are because of the way you're typing and how your responses sound), or you're a faggot neet.
Besides, battlefront is a shitty game. Go invest in a better game that won't die off quickly.

Pretty sure I'm not underaged in any country, just not a native English speaker.
There can be other reasons for being unable to work so fuck off mate

better have $2160 to unlock everything for battlefront