ASK A GIRL ANYTHING

ASK A GIRL ANYTHING

Im not going to produce a timestamp (mainly because im in an area where i can do no such thing). So if you choose to believe me or not thats completely fine. Im just a bit under the weather and trying to pass time till i can fall asleep again

:)

Nah not yet.
Maybe if i get more sick

tits or gtfo

Alright, fine: You have a kik or something?

>under the weather.
Was certain it wasn't a lady until this.

Nah

Nope i dont privately chat with anyone

tits or gtfo

Where you from?

What is that something only girls say? :/
I thought everyone did haha...well maybe more of a white person thing to say

Nah im good

California my guy. And you?

What is your purpose in life? What are you aiming for? Tell me everything

England. Got any Pets?

Show your fucking tits you useless hole

She has a pussy

My purpose? Thats a big question there...i cant say ive really found it...i mean i feel like im just floating along. Just sorta living aimlessly. I have an amazing bf thats basically made me want to keep going. Maybe just have that old fashioned life...get married. Have maybe 1 kid...i think id be happy with that

No, I use it but I'm a middle class Englishman. Just seems a gentle phrase for a/ b/tard.

How many girls out there agree that feminism is cancer? Alot? Half? Not many?

Hm... Interesting

I have 3 dogs
I have my stepdog (my bfs dog that is now mine too)
Hes a husky named cujo.
Then i got my german shepherd Samus
And then i have their son, named Loki.

Theyre my everything

Pic related. Loki when he was still a cute pup

Nah im good

I don't agree with feminism. The word gives a sense that women should be superior than men when in reality I think we should all be equal despite our differences

Thats cool. I want a dog, living situation is preventing that at the moment. Favourite game?

Good question. I dont hang out with many girls but the ones i do also agree with me...id like to hope many more do too

Ah I love shepherds. I have a white shepherd named Jager.

Nice one. I've got a husky/shepherd mix.

TITS OR GTFO
YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT
>SAGE

Kill yourself, you simpleton.

How often do you masturbate and what's the most perverted thing you've ever done?

It could start with these fucking assholes start realizing that girls don't need to show their tits just like guys don't need to show their cocks so that their opinion is validated. Equality

No u. This is turning into quite a comfy thread.

Yea and theyre sort of preventing me from actually moving anywhere. My bf and i would like to move out of his house with his big ass family but because of our dogs it seems impossible. I love thembut had i known i was gonna want to move out with ny bf i would have stopped us from getting the other 2.

Favorite game? I dont play games that much anymore...i.used to play kingdom hearts and all that. But mainly now i just watch my bf play games...i like scary games since its like watching a movie

These, these are the questions.

TITS OR GTFO
>SAGE

A white one??? Aww sounds adorable.

My shepherd is REALLY attatched to me and shes always biting the others when i try to pet them

Nah im good

If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the Internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.

In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.

When you make a post like, "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules. There are no girls on the Internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr: timestamped, authentic tits or GET THE FUCK OUT.
>sage

Simpleton.

Yeah I have a couple of friends who are in that situation too.
Kingdom hearts is pretty good. You a disney fan then? How far from the kingdom are you?

TITS OR GTFO
>sage

Cant remember that last time i did...i find no need for it since i have my bf.

Most perverted thing?
Hmm. Well i had a threesome with 2 guys before (way back when i was single) also i had sex in a cemetary once? I feel like im pretty vanilla

Yeah He's pretty cute.
Cute dog's btw.
My dog is pretty independent, but He's killed coyotes before, and chased a drunk guy away from me. So I'm happy.

Simpleton.

Yea im a pretty big disney fan! Im avtually probably about a 15 minute drive from disneyland but ive only been there maybe 3 times in my life...its just way too expensive :(

You do realize pretty guys have the same "advantage" as you cal it? And a lot of times they are fucking dumb but still you see girls giving him attention just because he is attractive... I know about that rule, but rules can be dumb. And in this case stating she was a girl wasn't to get attention but simply to give direction to a conversation just like "ask a muslim guy anything" thread

Yeah I can imagine. I heard the locals got a discount, you too far out? I haven't been to the California Disneyland, done Florida and Paris. Seen any good films this year?

Nice! My shepherds actual hobby is fly hunting...ill watch her pace back and forth staring at the ground looking for them and then sneaking up on them haha.

And what area do you live in? Ive always wanted to see coyotes! I feel like people o know have bitched about them in my city but i still have never fuckin seen one

Lol, fly hunting is what I need in my dogs.

Oh and I live in SC. And coyotes are not something to see, wolves are. Coyotes here tear up hunting dogs, pigs, and generally make it difficult for people who own livestock. Go see a wolf, they're prettier to look at, but just as nasty and dirty fighting.

Im not sure if im close enougn to qualify but even if...im sure that discount wouldnt be enough for me to afford it still haha. Luckily downtown disney is free to enter so i just go there if i need a disney fix.

I feel like many people here thought it was too hyped but i loved IT. I mean im a pretty big horror fan and its hard to release a scary movie that would actually scare anyone anymore but it i felt it really gave me a general sense of fear and discomfort which says a lot to me.
Its been my favorite movie this year.

Also saw Ragnarok. It was good but i feel like they were trying too hard to be funny

Well wolves of course are something id love to see! Ive tried to look for a wolf sanctuary near me but theyre all so far away

How about realizing that on an anonymous board your gender is irrelevant unless you want attention for being that gender, you fucking Muppet.
So, tits with a timestamp or gtfo.

Do they ever give you this look?

I like IT. Never saw the original so it was pretty good without any buildup. Haven't seen Ragnarok yet but I imagined they'd be alot of jokes since funny superhero films are getting better reviews. So what do you do for a living?

Yeah, take a trip up to Minnesota, or other places up north. You can see them on the highway sometimes.

I cant say they have lol

I did like the original as a kid but as an adult it was so utterly cheesy and im sure i could have done better acting (well aside from Tim Curry)
So when i heard about them making it into a real film (since the other is technically a mini series)
I was excited as fuck. With todays technology and hollywood acting i was sure it was gonna be good.

Well i did work at subway for 4 years but i just quit a week ago. Finally had it with my abusive boss and left. Sucks being jobless but man i feel amazing now

How about realizing that anyone stating anything about themselves is not wanting attention, e.g. I'm German so I know not everyone in Germany is a nazi? Sometimes, there is a legitimate reason for identifying yourself. For example, saying shit about jewish people when you are one

What kind of abuse? Did you kick him in the nuts?

>>751202685>>751199634>>751199993>>751200219>>751200486>>751200674>>751200852>>751201648>>751202197>user did not read
>OP is a fag
>tits or gtfo

Tits with timestamp or gtfo nigger

Physical (stabbing with pens, boping me on the head with random things) hes left small bruises here and there.

Mental.
Like one day telling me im the best employee he has and then the next telling me im fucking stuoid and that i ever do.anything right and always telling me that everyone there hates me and no one likes me

Verbal.
Like calling me a fatass, making fun of me for being white (he was a stupid, short and ugly beaner)

Sexual
Always slapping my ass with something and when id confront him it was "oh the papers slapped your ass, not me"

Always wanting detailed answers about my sex life or just generally wanted to know about my vagina in detail..

The list is endless

No, I didn't state I was a girl or a guy. I was not seeking attention as you so cal it. So fuck you. I'm just as allowed to be here as you

>not going to timestamp
imagine wasting trips this hard

What the fuck...

why are you so retarded?
why haven't you killed yourself?
why are you actually most likely a woman because /b is the worst board and it has women on it that make shitty threads like this
Why are you baiting?
Why haven't you followed the rules?

Yea most people seem to have that reaction when i say what went on...i had the worst of it but the other girls there also get it too...
It sucks and he takes advantage of girls who he knows really need a job and theyre willing to deal with it so they can keep having an income...i wont even lie.its messed me up pretty bad those past 4 years and i wish i had left sooner. Me leaving has started a domino effect though...now the other girls are taking a stand and trying to leave too

tits with a timestamp or gtfo nigger

Wow that sucks. Well you're on to better things and he'll get his nose broken by someone else he tries that shit with.

>im not
>eh not ready to yet
>ok...?
>im not
>because i dont care about them

They shouldn't leave. They should make him leave.

hello 07847

Cock or gtfo, this is what I should say but you have not said "hey, I'm a guy so give me attention" Fuck you, asshole. There are plenty of tits on the internet. You don't need more

Tits with timestamp or gtfo nigger

Man i do hope i am...my dad is one of those guys that deal with a lot of shit on the job and has a "never give up" attitude so he flipped his shit when i quit. He thinks i should have just stayed. He knew what was happening but i really dont think he knew how extreme and hes a guy in a powerful posistion at work...i really dont think he could have understood what i was going thru mentally.

So other than dealing with a dad whos super disappointed with me im doing better. I just need to get my health in check asap and find a new job

True but his bosses dont know what he does and they think hes like the best employee ever and other girls are tok afraid to get stuck in the drama if they try to go against him

Yeah I get that. My wife had a similar issue at work and her dad was a 'don't back down' sort of guy. Getting out of such a negative enviroment and moving on to something better is sometimes for the best.

Its shit that the world is full of these assholes. Guess it would be nice to build a case and get some evidence. Or just beat the shit out of him.

What's it like to wear a bra?

are you ever self-conscious about bra straps being visible?

Haha my boyfriend and an ex coworkers boyfriend both want to beat the shit out of him but we always stopped them since obviously we were worried about being fired and we of course didnt want our bfs to go to jail or something.

I wanted to record him doing these thibgs but i was informed that here in california its illegal for me to record someone without their knowledge or somethin

Some girls hate i but i love it...i feel like im being hugged all day and i like that feeling. But it does feel pretty good to let the girls pop out.

Also not really, i visible strap doesnt bother me but if the actual back is visible then im annoyed as fuck. Its hard to buy tops out here because theyre almost all backless or just super low cut in the back..its clear these damn shirts ars made for girls without boobs

I'd at least scare him a bit. Yeah I read that somewhere, its like a deterrent for guerrilla filming or something. Well I'm glad you're out. What do you fancy doing as a career?

Honestly i always wanted to be a bartender! I love being in that atmosphere and i think i can get damn good tips haha.

Other than that id be happy working at ULTA. I love makeup so having a job in that area woukd make me happy im sure

In b4 an user offers you his tip.
Sounds good. Whats ULTA though?

Ulta is just a makeup store user.

It offers high end and drugstore makeup.
My local malls Ulta is hiring so im going to apply there soon

Ah, sounds cool. Never had to buy makeup plus I don't know enough American stores. Hopefully they'll hook you up.

please present proof of femininity for verification in order to redeem your female status, thank you

Eh im good

So how you feeling? Still pretty sick?

Im eating a cough drop at the moment so im actually feeling fairly decent.
Now im just waitin on my bf to get home from work. Im fuckin starving

Hopefully he'll be back soon. Its late here so i'm gonna sleep. Thanks for the comfy thread.

I read "maybe if I get some dick"

whore

Tits or gtfo

As one femanon to another, you should at least post timestamp with clevage if its the nips you dont wanna show. They'll be bitchy just post a timestamp that replies to someone specific and they'll at least give you an easier time.
Getting the fuck out now bye

Nah im good. Been here for years...i dont really need that advice

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Ch-Ch-Checked and pic related.

Just learnt that my crush is a lesbian. It's the fourth time (in a row) that it happens to me.

What the fuck am I supposed to do ?

Pic not related