YLYL

YLYL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2GeIbSBv68
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying there's anyone left on this board old enough to even know what this is

lost

Better one

People still play second life and I've seen people making trolling videos on it in 2017. They might not know the origin, but they'd understand the joke.

I posted the Snoop dogg till the Shrek one, if you want this is my meme page fb.com\FreshlyStolenMEEMs

Seek out for a cringe thread

>Implying anyone on Sup Forums hasn't played second life

fucking kek, lost hard
>being this ginger

youtube.com/watch?v=M2GeIbSBv68

that took me a second...

i liked that one :)

this shameless self-promo gave me aids

I had a sick second life troll account when I was like 15; so like 12 years ago.
His name was Jiggerman Hapmouche and he was a short fat green guy with a distorted face and big bright orange pompadour.
Used to lure people in with friendly conversation and once I had them on the hook I would start spouting off white power propaganda.
Did it until admins trapped me in some cage and spammed fireballs at me until my computer seized.
I remember my mom thought it was the funniest thing because I was freaking out while it was happening.
She's dead now :'( kinda like yours will be tonight if you don't reply to this.
:^]

lost

Someone explain

pretty orginal..

But that's a split

Made me kek harder than the last thread

It's a bowling thing. Like when all the pins get knocked down its called a strike.

here's one from the stone age of the internet, from a time when there was no Sup Forums, from a time before Sup Forums

>being this retarded

and another one.
last one.
your turn.

Fasten your meat belts??

Clamp your ham, *clamp, clamp*

clamp your hams

Not spare, 7 10 split nigga

keik

Bowling term.
When bowling you have two shots to throw a ball which is called a frame.
If you knock down 6 pins out of 10 on your first throw and 4 pins on the next, you've got yourself a spare. Basically if you knock down 10 pins in exactly two throws in one frame.
Now starts frame 2, the amount of pins you knock down on your first throw gets added to your first frame as bonus points.
It looks something like this:
Frame 1: Ball 1: 6 pins
Frame 1: Ball 2: 4 pins
Frame 2: Ball 1: 3 pins
Frame 2: Ball 2: 4 pins
Score = Frame 1 + Frame 2 + bonus points = 6+4 + 3 bonus points + 3+4
If you throw a spare on your final frame you get to throw an extra ball.

The picture doesn't depict a spare, you can't know if it does or not. It is, as another user has said, a split.

A split is created when the first throw knocks down the headpin and leaves only two or more pins standing with a gap between the groups of pins. The image depicts 7-10 split to be specific.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid.

lost unexpectedly

5 definitely

bowling is for faggots