Celeb Thread Waifu Wars IV

Celeb Thread Waifu Wars IV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UvjYteZwNPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first

*Wraps Tay in a blanket and holds her tight to keep her warm.* :3

dont bother posting this thread is going to get deleted due to OP being a dumbfuck

Newfag

Those are some dangerous looking dildos

they're the hellraiser edition dildos

Her gaping cunt can take it

Big TOE!
My Anal Dildo!

Lurk more

Tiddies!

Fuckin A

This is a very very good TayTay :3

DDiorA+

Kys faggot
Thanks

Are you here to set up my PC? Someone on the internet said that if I put cum on my motherboard then it will work.
So you have to promise to make it all go in my mouth.

Hell yeah motherfucker

Nope

MMM Becky Black titties :3

She makes me weak, man

kik?

Thats the best taytay. That butt curve there is golden. Gets me diamond hard. I'm close to spilling my pearls

Lizzy!!! :3

jlaws nude leaks have takedown notices you stupid winterfags

Well nerd? Are go gonna take out your dick and start jerking or what!? I need your cum on my motherboard to make it work. Fucking loser.

my waifu

nice trips

meant for

And yet here we are

youtube.com/watch?v=UvjYteZwNPM

Is that the Friday girl?

show us he penis

Definitely. Kik?

yes

and iam dying cause the ugly people losers that try to act attrative ugly way but is disgusting and smell worse then dog shit and is ugly and short and is gay to me and kill people ugly way by being gay to them ugly way is killing me ugly way by being gay to me ugly way cause cant be gay to me normal way cause there short and ugly and runs away when iam around a group of people so the ugly short bitch try to find a way to insecure me ugly way and use jackie to hurt me ugly way so people cant be near me ugly way and so the ugly people losers bother me ugly way cause the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody try to be better then people ugly way and they been killing ugly popular people and ugly popular actors in the past and now and try to mess up peoples souls ugly way in the past and now and the ugly people losers are so pathatic and ugly and but able to cheat ugly way so able to be better then people ugly way but anyone can do it if can cheat like ugly people losers even a pz of poop can do it and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and is shit and act like shit and that is why there disgusting and going to cock block people ugly way but act attrative ugly way and nobody bully them cause cheat ugly way and cause outnumber everybody and nobody says anything when act attrative ugly way cause outnumber everybody so that is why there so ugly and that is why iam tortured and i hate my short ugly loser father that is gay and the ugly people losers so much while is gay to me ugly way as much as there short and ugly so that is why talk to the ugly people losers that smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody

gingermod is asleep

Lol she whored herself out after her 5 minutes of fame expired

What?????

Love Lizzy :3

no penis here, boi

Don't care

Would still wreck this frumpy big tittied sow for a week easy.

I meant that as a good thing idiot LOL

Are you a virgin?

Kik - Crawl92 I want some celeb fun :P

No

>Wants celeb fun
>Posts someone who isn't a celeb

Dude...., you fed the autist after midnight.
Big mistake.
Now just don't get him wet...., okay...., please??

Oi. Kaley. Fuck off