youtube.com/watch?v=iGkg4RENSuw

>UFC 200 promo photo
Fucks sake

stop complaining faggot

>Rumble going to NFL
WHAT?

media is fucking butthurt right now lmao

First for quitters who run away to other sports

and Dana keeps roasting them kek. Why do they keep bringing it up? They know what he's gonna say.

FIGHT WASNT OFF YA GOOFS

WHY ARE THEY STILL TALKING TO THIS HOARSE SPIC CHICK

The UFC has declined, now champions do not care about defending against no. 1 contenders, this used to be a shameful thing, now Bisping is fighting 2 guys in a row who aren't the best in the division while Romero is like 40 years old, the strategy seems to be wait until Yoel is 50 then fight him.

FW belt is worthless because the champion left, LW belt won't be defended, Jones fucked up the LHW belt with his illegal shenanigans and USADA, Cormier is a boring faggot who's also a cheater now, plus the division is fucking barren now. HW has always been shallow as fuck, all those WMMA filler fights.

They ruined even the fucking post fight conferences with those 1on1 only 1 fighter being asked question then the next, making it such a dull experience. It's like someone started making every possible decision in the UFC to be a major blunder now, holy fuck WME.

>dana brought cynthia with him
>compares her to conor and ronda

I don't watch handegg but what position would humble Rumble play if he did? And will his cardio issues be exposed?

DANIEL

CORMIER

IS

THE

GREATEST

OF

ALL

TIME

>JON
>JONES
>GET YO DICC TOGETHER

cringe

theres no possible way that could backfire

For sure she's the female Nate Diaz my guy

good thing handegg is only played in 8 seconds bursts

and there are separate teams for offense and defense

imagine UFC won't let DC headline because of Jon jones degeneracy

Her vs Paige makes sense

Make it happen Dana

Why was he crying on Cain's shoulder at UFC 182?

He's not going into the NFL, people have no idea how hard it is to make it, Tim Tebow dedicated his entire life for years and couldn't get signed. Rumble is old as fuck for the NFL anyway

>FW belt is worthless because the champion left
Not like he was going to defend it anyway, let's just be honest with ourselves here

there is already a Diaz Sister, it's leslie smith

DC is a pullout merchant

>He's not going into the NFL
Um:

probably ride the bench on special teams practice squad

I like the new press conference pacing.

This. It's a prank, guys.

Reminder that the goat Anderson Silva didn't get subbed or give up against a HW on 2 day's notice.

Then what's his new job? Dog walking?

Mfw every fighter I want to win gets BTFO

Bet your houses on JDS destroying Stipe next ufc because I'll be rooting for Stipe to win next

CONOR vs MAYWEATHER IS ON

literally hollywood

Tebow tried to play the hardest position in sports though. I could see Rumble as a serviceable RB/FB or maybe LB if he can understand a defense. Even then it's improbable because of his age

bob arum btfo

>Conor McGregor is never going to fight again

JEFF MAYWEATHER BTFO

this dana guy is pretty funny lmao

HOLY SHIT DANA IS GOING OFF

>if you hear it from us, it's true

How can one man be so BASED?

Head coach of the Cleveland Browns

BASED

DANA

GOING

OFF

ON

GOOFS

He's literally never pulled out and he's done all that was asked of him and more

Fuck DC haters

if Dana wasn't such a fatass, he would be able to fully button his shirt. quit taking the spotlight away from the fighters and let someone else speak you fat fuck

theres no way he can compete as a linebacker or runningback, he is gonna block on special teams like all washouts

Dana BTFO Bob Arum

BOB ARUM YOU GOOF

Good idea honestly

JEFF MAYWEATHER KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THIS FIGTH

BELIEVE ME

He pulled out of 197 you dumb bitch

BASED MOOSE

BASED MOOSE

BASED MOOSE

Weidman seems like he's changed his tune quite a bit from the in ring interview

dana used to be pic related and he is a mob boss now. how did he ascend lads? whats his secret?

Mousasi btfoing wide man HAHAHAH

THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

>im fighting i dont know

Mfw Michael Bisping is still the champ of a division with eight better fighters than him in it

>I don't give a fuck I won
Kek

He pulled out of the second Jones fight. It's why Jones-OSP.

>do you want me to dye my hair blonde?
>what the fuck?
>just pay me

Kek MOOSE IS LOOSE

>He's literally never pulled out

He literally pulled out just a few months ago you dumb casual

And then he pulled out at UFC 197

This is a very good idea.
Headline it as an FX1 card. Paige will give up her back and will get chocked. I don't know if paige would sign the contract. Its an obvious sacrifice.

> people unironically like this sand person

>You want me to dye my hair blonde? What the fuck?
>Pay me
kek Moose is fucking amazing. 10/10

moose just btfo of Dana kek

This has been one wacky fucking night lads!

> waycism

dropped.

WHITEBOIS TAKING L'S

THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

He is awesome

THE MOOSE WITH THE RACE CARD.

THE MOOSE IS ABSOLUTLEY LOOSE

Ariel loves asking these kind of almost snarky questions

MATCHES TO MAKE AFTER UFC 210
Daniel Cormier vs Jon Jones
Gegard Mousasi vs Chris Weidman
Cynthia Calvillo vs Tatiana Suarez
Pearl Gonzalez vs Ashley Yoder
Thiago Alves vs Ryan Laflare
Charles Oliveira vs Alan Patrick
Will Brooks vs Nik Lentz
Myles Jury vs Darren Elkins
Mike De La Torre vs Hacran Dias
Kamaru Usman vs Gunnar Nelson
Sean Strickland vs Vincente Luque
Shane Burgos vs Arnold Allen
Charles Rosa vs Makwan Amirkhani
Pat Cummins vs Steve Bosse
Jan Blachowicz vs Gian Villante
Gregor Gillespie vs Felipe Silva

The Moose is based

You gotta kill yourself now, my man

>im fighting a long long fucking time

hehe

>its cuz im not white
is there no escape from this shit?

THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

>race card
lmao

he's refering to what dana just said about these people having countries behind them

YOU'LL GET YOUR MONEY ONCE YOU FILL SEATS, GOOF

Very very loose right now

Can't believe I'm saying this, but Moose is actually pretty chill. Wouldn't mind him being champ desu

>Moose saying he's not looking to go anywhere else

NO YOU FOOL

But he's right. You literally have retards in this very general and thread hating him cause he's a "mudslime" although he's a christian.

lying trips

That ends that

>The Moose' bantz are so great that he even triggered all the whities in this thread
He truly is loose

B-But his bio!
*nationality card

only if rose jumps into the octagon at the last minute and dropkicks cynthia off of chimp van zant

maybe have JJ distract the ref to make it all happen

He was just joking around, calm down.

Why is Bizbing ducking gayguard?

>you think that's natural?

KEK

I meant Moose

Moose is a joker seriously

Lol that stupid Canadian here is so dumb

HEEM BTFO

Based Moose

White getting exposed

kek