Alpha father leads his family through anti-Trump protesters in new Alex Jones video

youtube.com/watch?v=fvhYvsjG9FE

A decent, hard-working, All-American family going to a rally to support their candidate for President.

And they are hounded, yelled at, and terrorized by militant "liberal" thugs full of hate and violence and waving foreign country flags.

I MEAN HOW MUCH CLEARER COULD THIS ELECTION BE THAT IS GOOD PATRIOTIC AMERICANS VS VIOLENT RADICALS WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR PERVERTED AGENDAS--GAY RIGHTS, MEXICAN ILLEGALS, BLM, ETC?

>Brings kids to loud political rally, which can permanently damage their developing hearing.
>Alpha

Pick one.

Muh land of the free

Requesting that black and White comic of the Aryan man under arrest being dragged past mob of screaming coloureds and Jews.

This makes me believe america will be great again

This gets me so mad. Fucking wetbacks call him a rapits and saying he dose not deserve kids. God The left care more about a persons idolegy then their kids. What assholes

Fuck off nanna, maybe he brought plugs.

That alpha, that haircut, those aryan kids(not a pedo), based wife too
wew lad
guys im not even white and would die to protect that man

Check out the beta cuck at 1:00 who's supporting shillery

>That Hitler Youth cut

>I'm a public educator
>I'm supporting Hillary
>muh conservatives

>intentionally bringing your children into a crowd of screaming people to prove a point (yelling people are angry and yelling)

wew lads

Americans are brainwashed bro, they think politics can solve their problems (but only once every 4 years kek).

They are some of the most political and policy unengaged public in the Western world but they have strong opinions about their ignorance. Ask them to name 3 bills passed this year. Ask them to name 5 sitting congress members. Ask them to name their state's senator or their mayor or their chief of police or the biggest union in their city or more than the first 5 amendments to the constitution they love so much.

Absolute blank stares, which is what you would expect from a generally ignorant but passionate crowd. It's a game show where everyone gets to be a contestant, they play and then they go back to not caring.

I noticed that American ass family too

NO KEK HERE BOYS
MAGA
MAGA
MAGA
MAGA
MAGA
MAGA

It will be

A. Wyattman was right

Why didn't police shoot those fucking spics when they lost containment?

I hate this fucking country.

These protests just prove America is lost, it's a free fucking country you dumb nigger spics. Anyone can run and if they pass the jew system they get to run. No amount of bitching and moaning will force a candidate to step down. Hillary hates niggers and spics too and crushes them with her wealth every day but they are happy to slave for her for 8 years.

>Teaching your kids to be rapists

What the fuck does that mean?

Is that Randy Orton?

Motherfuckers talk about Nostradamus and shit but wyattman is a true profit.

Why is she smiling?

When you're at the zoo, you laugh and smile at the howling monkeys as you pass them. Same thing.

>the guy at 1:00
>who's next, Kardashian? Beiber? [other celebrety]?
Yeah, because we've never fucking done that before.