youtu.be/GvXab8lYhSA

Bump howd you find it OP?

someone dox him

WOWOWOOWOWO

what a faggot retard

Spread it on TWITTER!!!!!

Keemstars going to cum on this lmfao

Fucking mixtape

Sage this gay ass clickbait faggot's thread.

ok done

DAMN JAKE GOT FUCKED UP

Wtf did he think was gonna happen. Should of hired actors.

Sage

True he deserved it

Samefag posting replies to himself attempting to get views for shitty rap.

Everyones posting about this on twitter lmfao

Prove it

Hope he realizes his shit

Jake paul and other team 10 members need to get jumped also

did you record this with those call of duty game headphones or something jesus christ im dying you sound like daffy duck PSHHSHS

Well it was in the heat of the moment i had to capture what i could of jake paul getting jummped

damn u took the video what happend after?

he got killed

Enjoy talking to yourself fagboi.

Nice recording everyones gonna be on this

you aren't talented and will never make anything worthwhile as an """artist""". you have nothing.

you will be working at burger king until you die.

Holy fuck this thread is so cringeworthy. Anyone can see youre replying to yourself op.

At least try harder.

Keemstar tweeted about it

Holy fuck you're gay

Also to save you from future embarassment, Sup Forums displays the amount of different posters commenting in a thread. Thats how we know.

>when your shit is so cringeworthy and horrible you have to attempt to trick people into watching it by samefagging on an imageboard because nobody would every listen to your verbal diarrhea otherwise

There are mentally retarded chimps howling at nigs in zoos that sound better than your shitty rap.

Thanks for the views tho lmfao

>Has comments disabled on his vids because he cant handle youtube meanies
>resorts to Sup Forums

Lets dox this faglord.

Are you seriously jerking yourself off over 170 views

LMFAo hell yeah i am ppl love the views at my school even if the songs trash idgaf im going to be popin at school

Even if you got a million it doesn't matter. You aren't monetized so you won't see a cent. What exactly was your plan?

Lol have you listened to your "work"? Good luck figuring out who to blame besides yourself after HS graduation for your shitty life.

Get ppl to talk about me so i can get popin at school idc if i get money i love attention

At this point I cant tell if hes a Sup Forumstard really invested in a joke, or if he sincerely talks like that.

Saged

>poppin at school

no i actually think like that

Hopefully soon.

Popping* dingus.
Also no one at your at your Academy for Cock Lovers is going to care your shitty rap got views. They will listen to it and be reminded that they are apparently associated with an attention seeking cock hungry wannabe nig who cant even rap.

stfu cunt idgaf yall Sup Forums fags wont do shit and just gave me free press at school to boast about

Awwww shit y'all little-dick-rapper just went ahead and showed us the crack in his armor. What's the matter? Did daddy not care that you are gonna be the next Drake? Does the one boy from math class tell you how awesome he finds your music? Is that the one you shout out to start the song?? Does he mind you have no sense of flow?

Lol. Keep acting like that and not even a 7-11 will want to employ your insecure nigger-wannabe white ass

Yall 21 yr old virgins dont affect me lmfao, im in school while yall babies live in ur momies basement idc what you say when everyones gonna be riding my dick for the next few weeks at school n then ill come back n reupload the same shit on here n get views again so thanks

Seriously though. You've typed out enough words/attempted sentences that I can go home and laugh thinking of how shit your life of minimum wage will be. Thanks for the confidence boost, dipshit.

Yup anytime ill be doing the same thing again when i upload my next song so you guys can get more confidence boosts then to hopefully by then you guys will be off of here so all the new fags fall for it but who knows see ya then gay nigger

>can't say "gucci gang"
let's use lui gang

Hey faggot, you forgot all of these: ".,'?!"

HeY fAgGoT yOu ForgOt aLl Of thEse

DOes it look like i care Sup Forums faggit i just used u guys as my personal view bot army

Id make shitty music too if I had to listen to mommy get banged by hoodrats all night.

Get out of mommies basement and do something with your life

i am and it was finessing Sup Forums for views

From mommies basement ;)

You remind me of those kids at my high-school who couldn't use proper grammar and talked about shoes and other garbage. You want to know where those kids are now? They are working at the grocery store. I won't help you with views, but I'll certainly help you by leading you to the rope as they hang you from the tree.

I say we raid OP profile. Dox tiem

Lol you admit your music is so bad that the only way you can get people to listen to it is by clickbaiting. Way to go kiddo. Youre soooooo smart and cool.

this

Hows Jasmine doing these days, Luis??