She is the living image of autism

She is the living image of autism

And your an ssshole.

Is that you, op?

Did she run over your dog or something?

You're acting like she pierced your dick with a spoon.

>red and angry?

>projecting this hard
You're boring.

YOU DON'T GET IT?
THIS BITCH NEED TO DIE

Bite me.

the edge is real

I'd hit it.

Y tho?

Would bang

She's such a fake person, just a shallow, boring, trendhopper.

You're*

why do you say that? she's famous and you're sitting in your basement being a keyboard warrior. Whos the real autist?

LET'S INSULT THIS BITCH ON THE BAD BLOOD VIDEO
I WANT TO SEE HER CRYING

trap?

Who the hell even is she?

ugly bird looking bitch

She is more likely to be fucking crazy, as people with tattoos suffer mental health issues at a greater rate than the rest of the population.

Tattoos are linked with mental health disorders and a general lack of success in life.

Also, they signal what a fucking moronic piece of human debris you are to see an image you like and want to needle it into your goddamned body instead of framing it or just making it a fucking desktop background like the rest of humanity.

The type of person who would get a tattoo is already a degenerate. They just end up signaling to the rest of the world how much of a failure they are by getting them. And the more they have, the more the ticking time bomb to suicide or overdose becomes apparent.

I don't even look into why or what it represents, tattoos just completely ruin a woman's sex appeal, bar none. Even if an otherwise sexy female has a little heart inked into her ankle, I consider her physically undesirable.

And it tells you EVERYTHING about people who are not mentally ill who get tattoos. It tells you that they are retarded. Straight-up, no bones about it retarded. They are in the vast majority of cases failures and degenerates that the world would be better off without. They have neither the brains, nor foresight to think that maybe if they like an image, it shouldn't be needled into them like some goddamned nigger tribesman marking themselves for the goddamned hunt.

It's primitive behavior that just shows that these people haven't caught up to the rest of evolved society, and they are on a slow march to their death by suicide, either by cop, crack or their own cowardly-ass hand.

Your tattoos look stupid and everyone in society agrees. That's why the vast majority of characters on TV who have them are criminals, crazy people or drug addicts. It reflects reality and everyone knows it.

Disgusting

we're all really sorry incel got shut down. sending you thoughts and prayers.

>triggered

girl having a seizure and nobody helping her

Sigh...

I'm happily married, I have an MSEE, MSCS and an MBA, I make a little under a half-mill a year and I have tattoos. And I'm not the only one - LOTS of guys at the gym closest to my office have ink.

So you might want to have take an inventory of yourself before you start making these sweeping generalizations.

As a girl she can get away with this level of autistic dancing and guys will still want to fuck the living shit out of her, if a guy did this , he'd be mocked to the point of suicide by both sexes.

> half a million. surfs Sup Forums

I think your "ink" has infected your brain.

OP is a faggot!

I'm OP and I don't like girls!

Who is she?

>projecting this hard

Don't cut yourself on that edge, kid.

Fuck you OP, Hayley is perfect.

implying any sane man wouldn't want to fuck that all day long forever