Hi Sup Forums anybody know of any other website full of good WWYDs...

Hi Sup Forums anybody know of any other website full of good WWYDs? My girlfriend wants me to be more dominant and I need inspiration. Dubs for more

Shameless self bump

Nice dubs

Welp, rules are rules

Roll

Bump me.

Dont let thread die :(

3 dubs in 7 posts . Get thread?

Rolling for dubs

Bro wtf

Get thread rolling

Off by won kenobi

Rolling

Nice trips

Rowling

Nice DUBS

More images coming up

let me fuck her and you can watch that and learn how to be dominant

How would you fuck her, user?

Rollling

Dubs get

Nice dubs

Roll

Trips get

Self bump

Shameless self bump x2.

Nice dubs bro

fuck her while i choke her with one hand and shove my fingers down her throat with the other. then fuck her throat and make her eat my ass. then id fuck her ass and make her lick my dick clean

You into eating ass, user? Where's the pleasure in that

Rolling for tits

Dub thread get

Self bump again

send her anus spread apart

it feels good and it lets her know her place. sitting on a girls face is an amazing feeling. other degrading things are fun too, like stepping on her and making her suck your toes, and making her drink your piss. depends on how dominant you want to be

Does Talking So Much To Myself Make Me Schizophrenic

Need to be super dominant, how else can I degrade her?

Degradation and dubs thread

What's the best way to degrade a girl that has no limits? Open to any and all responses

Rolling Royce

Y'all niggers better start bumping this thread real fucking soon

Stopping at 45 replies

make sure you hold her head or hair tight when you fuck her face. and make her go deep, it doesn't matter if she throws up (do this in a shower to avoid smell and make cleaning easier)

cut her open and play with her cuts, bonus points of you cut her all the way in half. THen make her watch you fuck half of her.

tie her up and make her watch you fuck another girl in front of her. only give her attention if it's to make her suck your dick clean

Is cucking a girl a thing? I'm new to the whole kink scene

Is cutting a girl hot?

burn her with a cigarette

branded for life

also cancer so that double the keks

Pretty tempting idea. This legal in the States?

it's called cuckquean and it's definitely a thing. last week i got my dick sucked at a masssage parlour, then when i got home i told my girl to clean the other girl's spit off my dick

Dubs get

totally, especially if you cut her into pieces and make her beg to be put back together.

Sounds pretty alpha to me. Is your girl naturally submissive?

Nice dubs

If you're worried about whats legal you shouldn't be posting here.

You and the other thousands of cancerous faggots who have ruined this board.

can we see her legs?

gross

umm to some extent. all the girls i've been with so far have been naturally submissive, so i assume most are. you usually need to ease them in to stuff like this and take the lead, unless they have a lot of experience and know what they want. all the girls ive been with have been around 17/18, so ive always had to train them over time

nigga what

How did you go about training them?

have you tied her up yet?

usually it's just a matter of doing it slowly over time. and the occasional outburst of something new, as long as it isn't too unexpected. like last week after i told her to clean my dick from the other girls spit she got a little upset (maybe fake, who knows) so i ripped her panties off, pissed in them and choked her with them while i fucked her. i never did that before, but submissive girls like those outbursts of new things if there's passion behind it.

another thing i like to do to ease them into new ideas is to whisper them into their ears while i fuck them. girls are usually more receptive to deviancy when they're in the middle of sex

i used to, just because it seemed like the thing to do. but after a while i realized it isn't my thing personally, there's nothing wrong with it though. i'd just rather hold her down with my hands than use a rope or something. also im terrible with knots

you can do other things tho while she's tied.

like some saw or knife play. Tickle her stomach with the blade, tell her you're going to saw her in two pieces, see if she's accepting of that idea.

roll

i tried knife play when she was tied once back when i was doing that with her. it wasn't really my thing, i don't like anything too rapey, ive realized. i thought i would, but once i started trying to do some rapeplay, i realized id much rather do the same things, but have her receptive to it and make her enjoy it. that's just me though

so would she submit to being cut in two?

she's pretty against dying, she wouldn't mind a bit of blood though, it's just not what we usually do

could you train her enough and convince her you'l put her back together if she's a good girl
?

i dont have any thread to patch her up

You have an interesting fetish, man

she dosen't know that.