/latpol/ - Latin America General

"We are back!" edition.

This thread is for the discussion of news, events and political issues related to Latin America.

If you:
- Ask for vacation tips.
- Request qt latina pics.
- Are a shitposter.
You can go here:
----------------------------------

>Current events.
pastebin.com/TdLr8x62 (needs update)

Please keep in mind to ignore and report shitposters

Ah , al final lo hiciste, lo encontre de casualidad. Bump para que salga al inicio y se sume mas gente, todavia es temprano.

I don't know what you are talking about.
Reminder to talk in English so people from outside can get into the discussion

Anda a cagar , paraguayo chupapijas.

Si hacemos estos hilos es para segregarnos justamente. ¿Que carajo me puede importar lo que opine el resto de este board si el 80% va a entrar para insultar o comentar memes? los chicanos tampoco es que aportan mucho.

>inb4 memes epicos de Sup Forums

Linkeo a /lat/ el paragua asjkjjajjxxddd

This is not /lat/ people jesus stop the shitposting

who?

Hi

How do we fix it?

Welp, I don't see any political questions so I'll start
What happened with Macri? Why are people protesting?

The brainwashed commies are setting the country on fire after we impeached Dilma.
It's almost like Mexico now.

bring back the empire

dare u venezuela, soon i will invade ur ass with my greatest ally :)

I heard rumors that some people from Venezuela ,and I think Paraguay but I'm not sure which country, were going to take advantage of the chaos in Brazil to invade and take some land. Did anything ever come of that?

Requesting qt latina pics

who is your greatest ally?
This is not true on the side of Paraguay, dunno about Venezuela

Chavez was the best thing that ever happened to Venezuela

Only imperialists yankees will disagree

Someone, anyone, i need to know:
Is AMLO a Soros puppet?

I swear this is the third time I ever see a paraguayan guy on the internet.

my best coke client

Probably, Jorge Castañeda was once supporter by Soros on his campaign run. Just look out for any candidate that gets the support from Human Rights Watch (a Soros org)

>was once supported*

We are many actually in Sup Forums, altought there are in Sup Forums /wsg/ /bul/ and /lat/, but in the last one they are cancerous people since this condoms of /lat/ can keep their shitposting in their "hilo"

with memes

Yeah, I can see that even on this thread, it's impressing how they move instantly to post their epic maymays and shit. The last good latin thread I was in was in fucking Sup Forums out of all places.

For you.

if latin America disappeared from earth nothing of worth would be lost

quien es este demonio seminal?

Paraguay is chill.

Venezuela don't even have toilet paper or food. They are done for.

Why is Maduro still President? Didn't he lose the elections or some shit? Isn't Venezuela running out of food? Why isn't the whole country revolting?

>Not wanting the Empire back
What kind of Spaniard are you?

B
U
I
L
D
W A L L

>taking a shit and then wanting it back

>American Intellectuals

The only way to fix it

>literally the only reason why we are historically relevant
>a shit

But it did happens
Venezuela and Bolivia are threatening us.
But they won't do jack shit our army can end them in a few hours

Eso no es cierto Manolo. La renconquista y todo eso, Alatriste, La Armada, Divisiòn Azul, Copa Mundial, pésimos doblajes etc

Right now he is jewing his way to stay in power.
But even his friends are getting fed up with him.
They gonna kill him sooner or later.

Why the hell are you saying that when the thread is just for latin American politics. Would make sense to say it in an American politics thread. Are you memeing or just shitposting?

Odio profundamente a los abogados y jueces.

Mas respeto tiene el mentor cuanto mas descarado sea y para siempre las cualidades que permiten el ascenso en la piramide como el analisis de texto , la buena memoria y el carisma publico son puestos a disposicion del beneficio personal, de esas ansias que poseen de ganar y despedazar a sus colegas sin importarles todo lo que hay de por medio, nunca pregonan el bien del pueblo y nunca les intereso... En consonancia con el descaro maligno del que hacen alarde a traves de sus montañas de texto para hacer validas sus calumnias, son soretes totalmente apatridos que no sienten amor por la patria... y no tienen problema en hacer uso de su poder para complacer al politico de turno

>el araucANO comunista

I thought Uncle Pinocho had killed you all.

Latin America is United States clay.
Okay being serious now, has shit hit the fan in Brazil yet with the commies?

Don't worry, someday we shall unite again

Together, father and son, will guide the new brave world (down the toilet, and starting with India)

Your god damn fault.

VIVA LA PATRIA CARAJO! [spoiler]Ya es 26 de mayo por aca[/spoiler]

yeah

How are the elections in Peru going? Is the Jap qt likely to win?

""""""""""serious discussions""""""""""""
yyyy mira yo te diria que es hora de que busquen amigos y dejen de ver anime

You have to admit he was better than maduro

>mfw this is probably not bait

>/bul/
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ajjasja te lo matamos

We are basically in a recession and with high taxes and with Inflation that is still going up. Macri has to kill the money supply but to do so WE HAVE to enter into a recession. So we have problems with unions that are asking for raises that relate to the current inflation and don't want to lose in the exchange since both Government and corporations are waiting for the inflation to go down in the following months and want to increase the pay in relation to that expected inflation and not on the trends based on the previous year.

So we are basically discussing how is going to get the short stick in the next couple of months until shit start to get in line with the inflation. Still there are a lot of other problems like people on social security that are getting almost nothing at all and it barely covers the taxes let alone live and Macri kinda doesn't care and keep pushing an economic agenda that will keep fucking the poorest right up their asses.

La Reconquista normalmente es eclipsada por el descubrimiento de América.
Además, no habríamos tenido un Imperio si no hubiésemos descubierto un continente
>División Azul
Los últimos hombres buenos...

>They gonna kill him sooner or later.
Good. I'm surprised it's taking so long. Also, what's going on in Brazil? Is that woman who became president after Lula about to be burnt at the stake for corruption?

>Don't worry, someday we shall unite again
I though you all hated us for the Empire and all that. It's great to hear that some want it back.

¿Por qué Mexico es un desmadre? Cómo vamos a repararlo? Cuéntame, hijueputas.

esa china es fea

Any chilean guy here?

I can't take it anymore, I've been jobless for nearly two years and with the growing unemployement rates I can't see a way out of this. I am just your average guy that failed at the univeristy because I was way too stupid when I was younger (I'm 22 now)

Due to my social anxiety I can't fucking work in a call center, selling shit, etc. I just want to have a job in what I am good, that is, in stuff related to computers, repairing, giving support, etc, but it's pointless, no matter what I do my applications fall in deaf ears, no one ever replies.

Sorry for the blogshit but I'm desperate, I don't know what to fucking do with my life, being a NEET and leeching off my parents is hurting myself way too much.

How do I fucking get a job?

sabe pa

Slow down, iguazo. I'm quite sure Venezuela is more than able to destroy itself.

Yanks.

Reading on it currently
Ambivalent so far, international media seems to be neutral on both AMLO and EPN, and even HRW only adressed it as "multiple viewpoints"

A los hijos de abogados que defienden chorros : un tiro en la nuca

A los hijos de los jueces que defienden chorros : un tiro en el estomago y uno en cada pulmon.

Vas a ver como se soluciona la mafia esa.

>tfw I want to go to Columbia to get some trap ass

What's the risk of me running into trouble there? Would I get killed or some shit?

Oye gruñón. Basta con tus problemas. Vayas a /adv/

he's the best thing to happen to south america that's for sure

hopefully the venezuelan apocalypse will stave off commies from this continent for decades to come

They are invading some public buildings and schools and doing some minor chimp outs.
But there's very few of them, and they are just a buch of rich teenagers cucks wearing che guevara t-shirts.

Sooner of later they will stop and will go back crying to mama and papa.

probably AIDS is the biggest problem there

Hopefully.

jaja es verdad, muerte al ingles!!!!!

por los únicos que doy el dedo a torcer son los brasileiros

with spanish :)

I know, I'm sorry, it's just that I'm in a depressive mood here.

You are only 22, don't be so harsh to yourself. Most of the retards here are 25+ and NEET, so you're not alone.
Try to study a technical profession. They are short and not as expensive as a university degree. If you are good with computers advertise yourself in facebook doing jobs like that, use the internet in your advantage.
But most important, change your fucking teenager attitude and face life like a man.

Sell some soja hamburgers for fuck's sake.

Are you fluent in English? If so, try to portray that as an asset in your next job interview. Don't tell them that you dropped out of college, just tell them that due to Money issues you needed to put it in stand by. If they ask you: what have you been doing all this time, just tell them you've been working on your own project so they don't think your a neet. It all comes down to your tone of voice and your self- confidence during the interview.

Perde cuidado que los Brasileños nos entienden mas de lo que crees. Tranquilamente pueden escribir ellos en portugués y nosotros en español. Lo que pasa es que acá quieren chupar pija anglo en vez de tener una discusión real.

Why Colombia?

>quien es este demonio seminal?
nunca habia escuchado eso antes xd

Have you thought of moving to another country for a new start?

This either man up or prepare to live with mom forever

que haces en australia bro?

Srsly? You're talking out of your ass man.

Take a look at the statistics and you'll find out that we're almost on the same level as Argentina regarding AIDS and they have 10 million less inhabitants.

You'd be more at risk of getting AIDS in the us than in Colombia.

I'm an Aussie living in Aussieland with a Colombian wife. I just wanted to say "desmadre"

>Hablando en ingles entre latinos

yo sinceramente no doy mas

Why not?

tranquilo bro, aqui estamos

Sup Forums is an English only board. If you'd like to talk in Spanish, then you can head over to >>

Jap CUTE? are u fucking blind?

si, tienes razón

Because the traps there have the biggest asses and tits and dicks

Will she win though?

durante una semana esta thread existió y en español papa, no me vengas con jaladas

>qt
la china cara e culo tiene algo de ventaja pero aun faltan 1 semana y media

At least you have your priorities straight.

Thanks for answering, yeah, this depression is killing me, I guess I'll have to go to see a psychiatrist soon and then kill my doubts with pills.

The wisest path would probably be to study a technical profession like you say, that would help me to grow the fuck up.

I had planned to do so some years ago, and that's why I self studied english, but I am too broke and green for that.

Thanks for the advice, yeah, I've failed before because of that, the low self esteem makes me look like a worthless person,

¿Que países tienen mayor proporción de "fuga de cerebros" y como se puede revertirlo?

¿Como puede un país en vías de desarrollo progresar si toda la gente calificada y capaz de llevar a cabo proyectos de alta complejidad que aveces hasta incluso requieren coparticipacion busca caminos en nuevos horizontes y muchas veces ni siquiera regresan? Los paises receptores no van a ayudar a cambiar eso porque sus estados son maquinas propagandistas que hasta en los peores casos no tienen ningún interés en cambiar las relaciones carnales mantenidas a base de "ayuda externa" que mata toda competencia. Habría que buscar alguna especie de multa hacia la familia para evitar que la gente que viaja a hacer sus doctorados a otros países se quede ahí y no regrese.

Colombiano chupapijas y lamebotas de mierda.

Sos un mogolico papu, encima le respondes al equivocado. Quien te pensas que tuvo la idea de estos threads?

ustedes están a favor o en contra de la independencia de brasil del sur?

supongan que fuera pacifica

That's why not one likes Argentina.
Always complaining about muh imperialism.
Zero sense of humor.

You guys are like Germany of South America.

Also

yea most likely