>DUDE VIOLENCE IS BAD LMAO

Damn... Is X the deepest rapper alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RM7lw0Ovzq0?t=3m44s
youtube.com/watch?v=iByz-VzI1yY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America is so cucked. White people will unironically pay money for this

are actually retarded or just pretending to miss the point

i unironically wish more artists would openly advocate for violence, especially in a revolutionary context

why is he rapping about violence being bad when he beats his gf

She violated the NAP so it was OK.

we need more videos of kids getting necked

>2deep4u man violence is bad, black&white
Thats not really the point. Any other race being hung simply for the imagery would cause outrage from many msm sites.

youre being triggered because people arent getting triggered... fucking hell, youre basically a right wing SJW

meaning?

Guess you missed this from two months ago then:
youtu.be/RM7lw0Ovzq0?t=3m44s

I love how you sensitive babies find things to complain about even when the video basically agrees you them that white people are being persecuted. Literally inverse SJWs.

Since when did the meaning of triggered meaning you disagree with something? Being triggered means something you hear or see sends you into a mental breakdown of psychosis. Im pointing out a double standard ya mook.

>I love how you sensitive babies find things to complain about even when the video basically agrees you them that white people are being persecuted. Literally inverse SJWs.
Fucking this

(you)

((((((((((((you))))))))))))

>violence is bad xD
youtube.com/watch?v=iByz-VzI1yY

non aggression principle its an ancap meme lurk moar on le pol xD

>le horseshoe theory

I've always thought he was a fuckin retard

don't call him "x' that name is already taken for a rapper, this little meme faggot in no way takes priority

Maybe when that rapper gets clean and starts putting out good music again. For now the relevant x is called x and you can't really do anything about it