Tomorrow doing my first trip, any stories or tips?

tomorrow doing my first trip, any stories or tips?

first tip is don't hold it in your hand like a dumbass teenager

If I'm being a realistic responsible person my tip would be to not take all 4 for your first time

As a Sup Forumstard I say go for it

how much should i take, 1/4?

play in a train yard, maybe you'll see tomas

Definitely don't touch it more than you have to to take it. Put it in a baggie or in foil and put it in the freezer. It will last much longer.
1. If you plan to smoke pot: make sure you have anything you need rolled like a blunt or joint already rolled.
2. Get some playlists set up. Using phones gets pretty challenging while tripping your ass off.
3. Going outside is wonderful, assuming that there aren't others out there to sketch you out.
4. If it is raining, it is the best feeling ever.
5. Have fun and stay positive.

PS: it lasts way longer than you might expect. It is a wonderful experience. Also, if it is your first time only take one or two of them unless you are a large individual (Ex: 300+ pounds)

show tits

If you start to feel anxious or your head plays tricks on you find a media that you can consume (video games, music, art, movies) and take your mind off it.

if you are nervous half tab, or just do 1, because 1 and done i always say..

just go with the flow, also lame bracelets..

Or you could take part of a Xanax. I hear that it helps but I personally wouldn't do it.

>I paid $40 for this, did I get ripped off?

i took what i thought was 3 hits, when in reality each was 3 hits, so i took 9. tripped for 36 hours

Took 2 tabs my first time (200 ug). I remember when it first me I felt as if the wind was racing towards me. I felt really happy and kept saying in my head "This is awesome." About 25 min later, I felt as if I was in a TV show and the people around me were extras.

Overall the trip was awesome and I recommend you do it. I'd recommend doing one tab though. My first trip got overwhelming with two tabs.

Do you know how much ug are in each tab?

>thatsnothowitworksretard.jpeg

Don't have xanax, anything if im starting to enter a "bad trip"?

10 per tab is pretty standard. I'd personally do 2 if yout looking for hard visuals and more of a "trippy" experience. it really depends on the dosage of each tab tho. If its 90-100 per tab i would do 2

put it under your tongue, and don't do more than 1 tab

Watch paranormal activity.

yes yes

an hero

and (if you normally eat/vape/smoke weed to chill out) eat/vape/smoke some weed before to chill

hey yeah youre just like lil peep and bones LOL drugs are so HIP with that sadboi crew right now totally L I T A F son namsayin LOLOL

how old are you op? don't take too much if your family has a history of psychosis

Don't worry about it. Look up "Ohm Mani Padme Hum". It's a buddhist mantra that will put your mind completely at ease.

Enjoy! The first 20 or so trips are the best imo.

I'd start with 1.5 tabs to get a good feel. Make sure to have a sober or experienced friend

take 1 for your first time, wait a week at least then take the other 3. if you think youre bugging out consult a friend. just remember youre not tweaking you're peaking, this shit doesnt last forever just give yourself some time and wait for the come down

this, and be at a park or somewhere naturey with no people or only friends (if the weather is nice and you can stay warm and chill)

Literally this

>4. If it is raining, it is the best feeling ever.

Jesus Christ this

>me and buds are all lying in a livingroom in a circle tripping out
>look at the glass door leading out to friends patio
>"Hey it's raining"
>everyone looks outside
>"Oh yeah"
>cue everyone getting up then clumsily stumbling around the house trying to find all of the clothes they had stripped off
>what should have taken like 2 minutes takes around 15 because we keep forgetting we're trying to get dressed so we can go out into the rain
>someone is playing 8-bit music from a laptop so it kinda feels like we're in a vidya and we're going on an adventure
>finally everyone gets dressed and we're ready to step outside
>for around the next 30 minutes we just walk around, dance and stand smoking and talking in the rain on friends patio
>occassionally catch a glimpse of friends neighbours looking out of their windows probably wondering what 6 people are doing dancing around and laughing in the rain
>snap back to reality for a moment
>wait what the fuck are we doing i'm getting soaked
>everyone heads back inside, strips off and sits back down
>looking at friend slowly running his hand through his hair
>looks up at us all
>"Why am I wet?"
>mfw

acid is nice, can't wait to get some more

There are bugs inside of your head. They got in through your ear.

I reccommend doing it somewhere that you're comfortable. Preferably have 1 person you trust be sober. (I've never had a sober person with me because I assume anyone will try to spook me.) Like user said, only hit 1 tab. Listen to music, do whatever. But always, always keep it in your mind; You are okay. Nothing is wrong. You're just hanging out like normal. With that in mind, you should be perfect. It's a little bit overwhelming at first, but you ride in to it nicely. Good luck Sup Forumsrother.

and the only way to remove them is by digging them out your asshole. if you get them all in 1 piece, you'll be okay, so make sure no shards remain

Take all of them, the mindfuck is the same from half a hit and 5 hits. All that increases is the visuals and euphoria. You can even start to see things spiraling into infinite loops of themselves.
Also don't do it, the psychedelic experience is nothing more than a psychotic mania manifesting as schizophrenic delusions and can put a weak-minded individual into a mental institution for a very long time.

Half, more is just too much for the first time

>take all of them
>also don't do it

I did a full tab my first time but i have no idea how strong the tabs were

bro this one time I did like 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
tabs, it was lit AF

tripping right now LMAO, have fun man, good vibes~~

Don’t try to pitch a tent, it took us nover for two days..

What I meant was if you're going to do it might as well enjoy it but I'd reccomend not to because it's a stupid and dangerous drug that will cause mental ilness even if it's temporary your brain can sometimes just "click" into place

read homers the odyssey

Is it a good idea to trip in a college party?

take 2 hold under your tongue without swallowing for around 30 minutes, then swallow it all.
wait about an hour then put on "2001 A Space Odyssey"
About 40 minutes -1 hour into the movie take the other 2 hits.
Enjoy your evening!!

Seriously trade those bullshit papers into money and buy actual drugs like weed or heroin. Even xanax feels better than ingesting a chemical weapon active in microgram doses

Take all 4 in public and gain super human hearing. If it's bitter it's a spitter. swallow 2 and let the other 2 sit under your tongue for 2 hours.

for your first time fuck no, please dont do this.

Go for Tulpas, I got a tulpa gf during both my trips for a bit, and it’s honestly cathartic as fuck. Also, listen to music with intent, as though you are trying to draw some conclusion or part of your psyche out of it. Also, watch a movie like Pinocchio or spirited away that has some deeper context, but with childlike animation. Best to very quickly skim the synopsis to get something out of it. Do it on an empty stomach, and eat things like apples or pears or some shit, not fatty or sugary things. I would recommend going for a jog too, but don’t push yourself too far. Smoke 1 cig as well, and take it with coffee or something

>trade your LSD for weed

nigga you GAY

>a chemical weapon
all drugs are chemicals you assblasted retard

>doing heroin over LSD

People like you need to die out for the sake of future generations

tell me that LSD and weed are not enough and you are retarded, just those two together can be more than strong enough.

Pray that your stomach doesn't give you shit. I've done a fair bit of psychedelics in my days but every time I do my stomach starts acting a damn fool and I get this weird taste/smell on everything and it always kind of ruins my trip. Have fun and be responsible. Stay home.

Nothing comes close to the way your whole body contracts and relaxes in waves of orgasmic pleasure while on acid, but it should be noted that these are actualy painful siezures and your brain just interprets them as pleasure because of your psychotic state of mind. Seriously, it's like strychnine but your brain interprets it as fentanyl

Sure, but LSD is used both as an actual chemical weapon and also as an aid in MKULTRA programming and hypnosis

Have a trustworthy person to back you up or talk you down in case shit goes weird.

Not a friend you like hanging with, get a person you would trust with you money and or safety.

LSD is fairly safe but bad reactions and bad trips can happen.

Of course, there is also the issue of how sure you are that you have actual LSD and not some mystery shit that will fuck you up.

Sober backup to watch your back is always a good idea.

source that false info plz

1 is being wrapped in an orgasmic cloud and floating weightlessly through space looking at all the pretty stars and planets and whatever or whatever you want to hallucinate really, and the other is unwinding your mind into an acute psychosis, experiencing the same delusions over and over in a loop while your body is constantly in dangerous convulsions accompanied by a loss of coordination and a sprinkle of pretty visuals

man you must do really bunk L

>convulsions

Bit of an overstatement my guy, actually just straight up mistruth. Also, looping is relatively rare. Out of curiousity, what does heroin really feel like.

Seriously I don't do drugs that often but I'd choose heroin over LSD any time of day

Kinda like this

x333333

As I said, it feels like you're wrapped in euphoric bubblewrap and if you're nodding then you could be flying spaceships, floating around in the ocean or riding horses into war in grandiose scenarios, whatever you want you feel, really

Looks like fetanyl to me

>whatever you want you feel, really
this is me when i trip nigger,

>that one enlightened retard who now tries to push lsd on everyone because it's "spiritual" and "awakening"

eat first. like, a LOT

Have some benzos on hand just in case. They'll take you out of your bad headspace

fuck yeah bruh! if you're introverted it'll turn you into a social butterfly, but not as obnoxious as mdma. id take 3 or 4 tbh

I wish it worked like this

2spoopy. LSD = evil

Not in the same way that you do on heroin, retard, seriously it's like maximum euphoria and the added bonus of picking and watching any movie that you want in your brain

M A X I M U M E U P H O R I A

Dont eat beforehand because you won't get the full effects.

Don't expect to "trip out" because you likely won't. You'll probably notice how beautiful things are around you. Also smoke a bit during the trip. It helps.

>smoking while tripping

But that ruins it, man.

nice digits my man

My reply might seem to contradict itself.

When I say that you won't trip out, I mean that you won't be seeing funky colors or be non-self aware. Funnily enough, a lot of people kind of expect wierd things to happen with lsd, but they dont

idk man, I have done a lot of opiates before, just not H, I like tripping much much more, and one donesnt fuck your viens and liver,.

But for real we are both druggies, whatever works for you man, be safe and have fun.

Listen to this faggot as you won't be eating in the next 48 hours

I diagree. In my experience, I've preferred getting a bit high while tripping. Otherwise I lose my attention span and my brain is unable to relax

Kek op has 25i

Hope you get brain dead. If it taste bitter, you definitely don't have real lsd.

Get on the needlepoint you fucking faggot. That's not actually lsd.

This. Acid kills your appetite even more than meth. Maybe chew on some nuts.

I agree dabbing or smoking while tripping is a must for me.

>implying you can tell from a picture
consider suicide.

Actually don't. You'll be eating just normally. As much as I love a good kek, I don't wanna take away from my boy's first experience with acid

I'm not a druggie user I only shoot dope like once a year if that, it's a magical experience for me and I'm not going to ruin it by becoming a "bropiate"

Might do mushrooms some time soon, is 7g of fresh mushrooms worth £10? Is it enough for a trip? I weigh 145lb by the way

best advice

yeah man lot of people fucking with you in here take everything here with a grain of salt>does herion, not a druggie, okay for sure.

Film it

Man, you're stupid as fuck. OP isn't "your boy" either, homo. Take your moralfag shit somewhere else.

7 grams would fuck just about anyone regaurdless of potency.

Yes. Not a bad deal my dude. 5g should be enough for a 1st trip unless you really want to go all out.

What the fuck is a "bropiate"???

7g is the standard for mescaline trips, and 10 pounds is fair.

Wait more like 2 weeks

Id say even 6-7 is good. A lot of shrooms nowadays are weakened because the psilocybin is damaged by pesticides.

I once took a piss during my comedown between trips. When I washed my hands I began to trip again and got a little scared thinking I just pissed all over the bathroom because my hands were wet and I had forgotten that I had just washed them

Im not sure if I've ever had a bad trip. But just remember you're on drugs if you begin to feel bad. Remeber to drink water too. Dont get lost in your fridge or get stuck alone in the dark. Videogames are fun when beginning to trip.

i can agree with this honestly.

Don't listen to him food will be literally repulsive for the next 48 hours or so and combined with the fact that you wont be sleeping either you will be exhausted and nauseus AF and will have to force yourself to eat so just eat a lot beforehand and try to eat as much as you can during the trip acid is 100% bioavailability anyway

The most boring film in history.

i am tripping right now eating an apple KYS.