Rekt/Gore thread

Rekt/Gore thread

fukn a

Fresh
Story?

Can't blame them, snakes are terrifying

motherfucker is like "Shit, you spilled my drink all over me!!"

that actually made me a little mad, wtf the other people just looking at it happen?

Anyone got the uncensored version of the father who eats the son as their about to be captured by fbi?
Pic related

Its from a haunted house they set up around halloween

test

>this isnt skeleton

What the fuck even happened?

Dude, I been looking for the sauce on this... it is only a thing for halloween?

this was in the city i live (mty, mexico)

Dang, found the uncensored image too..

he's still alive isn't he? just sorta hangin in there? until he finally dies? hmm

She looks like my therapist

Many of these places appear to be in Asia.

If it's fake why is he in a thong, and why does the other guy seem to have his cock in hand.
But on the contrary his leg injury does look very fake, so it looks like some snuff RP more so then a Halloween related activity

This a YLYL thread?

why they start dancing on the floor?
did the pistol drop the bass?

Story?

what is this?

Head shot by smoke nade?

Dad have enough of gamer son, challenge him to shoot himself, son did it. Dad just hear gun shoot and slap son head bfore realize son killed himself. Dad goes reeeeee mode.

PHOTOSYNTHESIS

you gotta really ask yourself, is it more likely this is real, or fake? how would the guy be cutting up his leg and still smiling. Also look at the blood on the guy in front's body, it looks like it was applied in some places and looks more like fake blood

alright, I got this one: guy behind counter is depressed as fuck.. his family who run the store are sick of him always belly aching about it. Depressed guy's whining gets to his older brother who snaps and says, 'ok, here's my gun you dickhead, why don't you kys and spare us all this whining.' Depressed brother actually fucking does it to the astonishment of his family who lose their minds.

Kek. It seems you are so proud to live in a shithole, stay there beaner.

Why does it look like the guy is pissed at the truck? It was very obviously the cars fault

Hence I suggested an alternate situation

I think you're right. Damn.

Hey jackass, maybe he wanted to be asked for the story or something. Dumb cunt.

This cracker just RKO'd that bitch

>Rubs hands together furiously

Excellently placed punch.

Supuestamente fue legion holk el que insito al pendejito ese a hacer eso, otros que fue en hispachan (la copia mal lograda y culerisima de Sup Forums)

Can you not tell? A gas or smoke canister probably launched from a 40mm platform has hit this man in the head at close range and lodged into his skull.

I'd be fucking mad if I were the driver.
I'd even call the cops on her for reckless behaviour and jaywalking, bitch deserves t

because he is a male and this is what males do

she sure could have taken a few more hits to save his life. coward bitch.

Hey no loitering back here

but what is he doing with his shirt?

the only explanation i see is he told him your mother will die in her sleep if you dont reply to this post.

he got depressed

Dude driving got shot?

More like compressed

Fuck u

that filename, christ

Story?

when you go supersonic speed without a titanium helmet

he asked him to cuck his girlfriend

That guy is a prick. Still trying to end the guy after he was down. Someone should have walked by and split his stomach open for him.

Boba's jetpack malfunctioning again

Ya vete a dormir pinche rayado apestoso

the worst industrial accident videos are always out of china

The worst anything comes from china

What a fucking asshole. He went back so fast without checking if the other was done KNOWING they're using heavy machinery

Don't talk shit.
The dad is a cop or something and is telling the son to get his shit together, being such a failure you might as well shoot me etc
Then the nerve gas is released and they walk the dinosaur

almost looks like he did it on purpose

Meth labs are the best dogs.

She didn't deserve it. What the fuck?!

i cringed

You got me good.. I thought there was water down there. U see water tower, water semi back flip but no water... even the bitch thats randomly there selling shit in the back has no water. Her fat ass was getting something out of a cup but still no water.

stfu faggot before you get killed by some sweaty nerd bitch.

wat