Hey Sup Forums, I have a question

Hey Sup Forums, I have a question.

I've been thinking about killing myself for a while. I'm a 23 years old Russian girl living in UK, with a daughter, her dad recently left me. I have nobody left. I have nothing at all, no reason to stay alive, and nowhere to go.

I would like some advice on what to do, especially since I have a child now. All I do now is drink, stay awake all night and cry.

Pic related, sorry for any bad english

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0URSbD6ZbmT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>vocaroo.com/i/s0URSbD6ZbmT

You have a child, that's enough reason to stay alive, unless you want to put her in an orphanage and end it, that's another way.

not sure if legit, but dont do it, u have a kid and im sure ur lifes not as bad as mine

C'mon that's unreasonable. You'll scare her off. But a normal pic with timestamp definitely is required

come to Texas and I'll take care of you

leave the kid in UK

Come to me

Make sure and livestream it, you dumb whore lol

Come to Canada. You cook, clean, and pop out kid after kid for me.

If you think your life is filled with hardships as it is, you're as good as dead.
>off yourself whiny little bitch

Whitekinighting this hard

Killing yourself is just going to bring more pain to your daughter and you don’t want her to suffer more than she is right now. Try to make the best of this situation, get a job if one is needed, no need to find a new man unless you want to. Put all of your focus onto your daughter and make her the best she can be.

Assuming we're not getting beaned, stay alive for your child and get a man to pay everything for you. You're rather attractive

If you go back to Russia you will just drink more. Try getting a job, or learn a profitable trade like property management and cleaning or learn to grow weed I heard it’s expensive and shitty on the island.

Man up for your fucking child you selfish piece of shit. Do you want her to grow up as fucked up as you?

Join the army

HAHAHAHAHA

>inb4 desparate Sup Forumstards fall for the obvious

Oh fuck it's too late.

>Nobody left
>Nothing at all
>No reason

Bitch you have a daughter.
That's all you need.
You went through 9 months thinking about that child and you went through labor to take care of her through thick and thin. Just do it. No whining allowed

Time stamp + tiddies please

Kill yourself you fucking cunt

Tit hunting is a hard and painful job

At least they’ Be drinking buddies

You're very pretty. I think you should try to soldier on. You made it out of Russia, out of that poor hellhole. Suicide isn't the option yet. Get help. Go to rehab. Hang in there

>Get preggo by a stud that leaves you later
>Kill yourself because your life priorities are fucked up
>Betas kill themselves because they cant score qt russian grill like you and their priorities are also fucked up

Society working as intended

Make the father pay. Go get a book and learn something

if this is real don't kys you can find a man and a job, put your life together for your child. you're still young and if you live your life and have hope you'll be okay

I'm here to ruin this shite ass thread again. Picture is Abezyan. Nice try, faggot.

If swamp dog made it you can too. RAT ON

Forgive me for being so forward, m'lady, but you're very beautiful. Forget about all the immature children replying to this thread. They don't know what a true gift you are. They don't know how to treat a lady of your caliber. I certainly do. I have a full-time entry level job. My own cozy apartment. My vehicle is a family compact model. Let's just say I'm well equipped and up to the task of taking care of you and your little ray of sunshine.

Abezyan, Russia, Ukraine who gives a shit

Don’t listen to this guy I know him, he’s a real piece of work I’ll tell ya that

To expose faggot OP, due to the fact he posted the same thread an hour ago. Here's your (you).

Stay strong OP, she's worth it.

anyone know what the fuks going on here???

You're all retards, seriously. OP is obviously B8 or she would have timestamped. Why do you give this cunt attention? Let her die.

God, you guys are pathetic
This is old pasta, just changed up a bit
Last time "she" was looking for a sugar daddy

You move America. I take you and little girl in. How much for both you and little girl?

250 for both !

Thanks the ( you ) is all I really wanted

nigger!

What about your daughter??

email me op

What's the problem OP?

show us your tits you filithy commie slave

Yo. OP are you still around? what's troubling you? maybe you just need friends and a hobby. Don't kill your self.

sell the kid and use the money to start a new life in Canada

fuck your way to the top

Shes just like like japanese german breed of girl thats cute, nice clickbate op

I suggest you go to /adv/
Sup Forums is full of a bunch of sexually deranged pedophiles, hebephiles and psycho's believe me I'm one of them.

As someone who's father commited suicide when they were really young. I can honestly say it fucked me up and you really don't want to do that to your kid. Your kid is absolutely a reason to press on. Your partner left show them that you're better. Off without them I know it will be hard at first but you can do it

I don't think you should do it. I believe it's best for you to stick out the fight, if not for yourself. For your daughter. You're not alone. You have people who care about you. At least I know i do.

+1

years old, with a daughter
>>I have nobody left

I would like to take "bitch iq to that of a mop" for 200 please?

Bump for tits/reveal/ suicide note

I'd like to have you and your daughter

timestamp or it's all a lie

I know I got here because of your boobs, but watching your video, I just caught myself in love with your face and your personality (At least the one you showed me on the video). You have such an amazing face! Your lips are just the exact size, not too thick and not "barely there". Your mouth is big (Which I consider a good thing). Your cheecks are probably soft and good to kiss. Your eyes are so bright and light, and the expressions they gave out are just formidable. You are one of a kind, and managed to drag my eyes from the chest all up to the eyes height.

By the way, I'm taken, so those compliments are just sincere ones, with no second intentions behind them.

I am a simple, wealthy 30 year old American, not rich but wealthy and independent. I would take you as my wife and your child can live with us as well. I don't expect a lot, just a basic house wife, no drama. Where can I contact you?

someone buy this bitch a ruger

Caжи шлюхe.

sooka

Don't worry, the Russian whore is not goin to khs. She's fighting for a next stupid sponsor who'll believe in her, give her food and home, and then dump her when understanding her parasitic nature. If the sponsor is dumb enough, he'll end up paying the nigger's child support. I bet she receives one.

Cyкa твoя мaть.

Pretending Rusky females don't know enough to just be a hooker. Shit, they're everywhere there, they're like street lights, and of all ages.

Do you have skype?

Give me your child, then go off yourself.

How much for the kid? I have rubles you filth

loooooool

bump for updates from OP

That aint you in the OP, if it is, post more pics, fag

Back to the motherland, GTFO of the UK
Benefits sponging cunt!

Ignore this EDL prick OP, Are you okay? I have a 2 bedroom flat, not sure what city you're in. YOu can stay with me.

lol'd

bumppp

Kek
Hello Brady!

Pour your energy into loving your child and making her life better. That includes staying around for her, she needs you. Life is shit sometimes but there’s almost always a way to get out of bad situations.

kill yourself

give babby to gubmint and then an hero on livestreaming service of your choice

yeah. life is most likely meaningless

seconded