POL CHRISTIANITY THREAD PART III - REJOICE IN THE TRUTH EDITION

Hey pol, it's time for the nightly thread dedicated to our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Last night had great discussions going late into the night. Even after I fell asleep others graciously stepped in to reply to questions.

If you are angry, confused, or feeling lost without purpose, if you are curious about how Jesus can change your life, or if you are struggling believer in need of guidance and community, this is the thread for you.

If you just want to hang out with your fellow night owls and chat with some Christian brahs, this is also the thread for you.

Let's do this guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

[NUMBERAFTER7]ch.net/christian/res/270432.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

judeaboos pls go worship sandniggers somewhere else

what do you think about people born with serious birth defects? physical or mental. Or rather, what does God think? What is the solution?

European and Middle Eastern paganism have the same roots, so in essence, it's just as much of a "sandnigger" religion as Christianity.

Is anyone else thinking about voting cruz? He seems like the go to candidate if your a Christian. I think I'll vote for him when he comes to my state.

we're all from africa let's get along, thanks for putting things into perspective niggermerica.

How much longer do we have to look to Rome and be ashamed?
Is there any potential candidates for the next Papacy who could be described as militants? Or at least traditionalists?
How much longer will God leave us to wallow at the hands of the Persian horde?

Shut the fuck up nigger, I was born in the America and not the shit Africa.

Look how well Africa gets along with itself.

I'd say just abort them, they have no business living if they can't provide for themselves. Eugenics theory in action.

Hey I just wanted to thank you for doing this, I lost my faith then reacquired it through spirituality. You are doing what they taught us to do in Sunday school, teaching/spreading the words of God with love, I really appreciate the effort put in. I completely support this.

Can I get the cliff notes version of where you would draw the line with eugenics?

>>british

Religion is a mental illness.

Praise Kek.

Just to get things going, here are a few unanswered questions I didn't get to last night.

>Hey, you're in Canada OP? Where at? Hard to be a follower of Christ in one of the degenerate capitals of the world that is Vancouver.

I'm home for the summer visiting family in Northern Ontario. I normally live in Oklahoma.

I've lived in Toronto so I know how hard it can be living in a secular cesspool. But Vancouver is big enough to have a sizable Christian community. You just have to actively seek it out.

Remember that you can study, live, and glorify the word wherever you are.

>I live in San Francisco and decided I want to start going to church again. Help me Google a good church bro's

You should start by studying the various denominations, finding a good one, and seeking out churches that match those preferences. Also account for things like type of service, length, size of church, etc.

San Fransisco is big enough to hopefully offer you a nice variety of churches. Just make sure they are the real deal and affiliate with a respected convention.

>Thinking about becoming a Protestant, any advice/ thoughts?

Just go for it. You don't need to have everything figured out right away. Obtain a bible, find a church, and start praying regularly. The rest will quickly fall into place for you. God bless you in your pursuit.

Never said anything about Africa, pal. The early European religions are derived from the same source as the native religions of the Middle East, even Hinduism bears some similarities. They carry from the migration by the (original) Aryans from the caucus mountains, and each developed differently in their own regions. Africa has it's own thing, their native tribal "religions" aren't related to any others, much like their genetics.

What are your opinions on televangelists?

Your anger seems to stem from your disbelief and confusion. Perhaps you just don't know what Christ has to offer you and what you have to offer him.

It doesn't matter what you have done in the past friend. You can turn in all around and live a righteous life. You only need to accept Jesus.

I will pray for you to leave the darkness and come to the light. Good luck and God bless.

I want to start going to church, and there are countless baptist churches all around me. I live right beside of one. But I have been to baptist churches in the past, and I don't like how "modern", "funny", or rather let's just say "unholy" the entire setup and atmosphere is. So I want to either start going to an orthodox or catholic church. Which is more traditional, more serious, and more holy? Overall...

No I did vote for Ted Cruz. I don't want to make this into a political thread but he always came off to me as the type of guy pandering with a phony act to appease Christians.

Im glad you brought this up. this has been something that has been bothering me. i go to a baptist church and it pains me to see the direction it has taken. It has been completely subverted. I love my church and don't plan on leaving, but hate what is going on in the denomination. have you considered joining one and becoming active and perhaps help change it? un-subvert it?

I am not a Catholic so I am certainly not an expert on the Pope. But he is just a man. We are imperfect and so is he. He should not be worshiped. He is not eternal. And whatever damage he does to the church can be undone.

The Bible regularly states that we must suffer. In the end Christ will lead us to victory. But we must lose many battles along the way.

I'm Christian. I want to post a pic of my church, but I don't know how on this tablet computer thing. I bought it yesterday. I gave the laptop to my daughter.
Well, I attend church with my wife, daughter, and mother. On Sunday. I also attend Evensong on Wednesday evening. Our church is ancient - about 900 years old. Sometimes I just sit there and light a candle and pray. The candle represents the light of Christ. And reminds me that our time on this Earth must end. One day, we must die.

Protestant churches seem to be "modernizing" themselves to try to appeal to younger people. Pastors in blue jeans, hip Christian rock songs at worship, etc. This is especially prevalent in the Baptist church.

The best advice I can give is to try to find a more traditional Baptist church (Usually First Baptist in their name) or even a Lutheran or Presbyterian church if the traditional service is more your style.

No, I haven't thought of doing that. I think I would rather follow the orthodox or catholic faith instead, which won't allow for such liberal and modern subversion in the first place. I mean I know baptist preachers who are trying to "appeal to the youth" and "make jesus cool" by applying modern secular meme culture to the church. that is unbelievable to me...

This is something we should not dread, but rather embrace. Because what comes after death is so much better than anything we can find in this life.

Those who believe and accept Jesus will be saved. They will defeat death and live eternally in his glorious kingdom.

I actually read this comment after I posted mine saying the same thing about modern baptists, haha. I guess it's not just in my area...

God has created that life for a reason. It is not our place to decide when it ends. Because that person is a part of his master plan we cannot even begin to understand.

God does not force it to happen. But he has allowed us to make it happen. We must treat each life as a potential brother in Christ.

Thank you brother. We have all had struggles with our faith. But as long as we continue to glorify him every day he will always put us back on his path.

Your fellow Christians are always here if you need us. You are never alone. God bless.

Why have you heretics not converted to the true Christian faith, Mormonism?

Do you read theologians?
If so, who's your favorite?

Christ commands us to forgive one another, but how do you handle this in a world that's become so evil? I'm really struggling here.

Thanks mate. I know this life is short. I'm 48 years, and I hope to live for many more years. I have a wonderful wife and a daughter. Life is fragile. But beautiful.

Fuck that. Jesus forgives, let Him do it. DEUS VULT

We should apply eugenics in every field where it's applicable. This means all inheritable illnesses or other dysfunctionalities that's recursive trend could be ended with the sterilization or elimination of the current carrier. It could also apply to the termination of fetuses known to have some deformation that would render them useless. In some time through selective improvement, we could eliminate many of these human issues and be closer to the perfected human race.

I also struggled with this for a long time. It seemed unfair to never retaliate and to all evil to occur when I felt we could be doing more about it than standing by and hoping things get better.

But everyone committing evil is a victim of their sin. We should not be angry with them. We should pity them. Because they don't know what we know. They don't know that Jesus Christ is the only way to be saved.

We do not have to accept or condone the evil going on around us. But we must forgive our fellow man because it is not our place to judge. God knows what wrong has been committed and He will deal with it when the time comes.

We must glorify Christ in all that we do. It is not always easy. But if even one lost soul can see the light when we show them patience when they deserve anger, then it is worth doing so.

But as followers of Christ we must attempt to be Christ-like in our actions (futile as it may be), and glorify him in all that we do.

It feels so much better to rise above your adversaries and to forgive than to sink to their level and become indistinguishable from the lost.

I know this is technically off-topic, but can someone post some Christ-chans for me? I want to use them in my posts to spread the love of our Lord Jesus Christ because posts are more likely to be read if there is a picture attached.

Im an atheist. Debate me.

Yeah it's a shame eugenics is tied to the "nazis are bad" meme because a whole shit goof human suffering and resource expenditure could be stymied with eugenics. I would even be in favor of a ubi for the unintelligent or otherwise genetically defective if they agreed to be sterilized.

forgiving isn't the same as shutting up and not doing anything. Most of the disciples died for redpilling everyone about the jews and shouting in the streets until the day they died.

you should be ready to fight if they are, but hope that they all turn to Christ

Do you have irrefutable evidence that God is not responsible for the creation of the universe, or that Jesus Christ is not the Son of Man? Does the Big Bang theory necessarily discount the possibility that it was God who caused it? Can you disprove the miracles credited to Christ our Lord in the Bible?

i hate when peoples lips start to turn normal skin color
its fucking disgusting

[NUMBERAFTER7]ch.net/christian/res/270432.html

Gallery here m8

Thank you, friend.

No you aren't.

post >yfw you learn this is in the catcheism of the Roman Catholic Church:

>Paragraph 841: The Church's relationship with the Muslims. "The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day."

Rome has always been cucked

No worries, have a good one.

>If you are angry, confused, or feeling lost without purpose, if you are curious about how Jesus can change your life, or if you are struggling believer in need of guidance and community, this is the thread for you.

Be that as it may, the relationship between Christianity and Islam has soured in the last decade or so.
Whatever they are praying to in Mecca, it no longer has any similarity to Christianity.

Truth here.

:)

bump

All they preach is feelgoodism

From my experience, megachurches are the same.

Mine too. It's either feelgoodism where everybody gets to go to Heaven or churches that only preach about hell. It's hard to find a middle ground in a lot of churches.

Exactly. A middle ground is hard to fin.
All the churches in my area, whether mega or not, traditional or modern, or liturgical or evangelical, preach the feelgoodist gospel. Personally, I think it's good to preach about Hell. Hell is a good topic to preach about, it preaches well. I catch a lot of Steven Anderson's sermons because of this - he has a good balance in what he preaches.

find*

Racemix, goyim - your Holy Father commands it.

lmao those muslims look embarassed t b h. they probably pity the old fool

My father is not a heretical virtue signalling cuck, my Father is in Heaven and His name is hallowed.

God bless you OP

God bless OP. Gr8 thread. Let the truth of Our Lord be magnified in His name. Amen.

bump

Reminder that belief in Satan is polytheism. Only one God, now drop the God loves you sophistry, it only has tough love for you or pure hatred if your people reject sovereignty over earth, aka animal herding and agriculture.

Knowing the true name of God will give you as much virtue as you need.

There is no hell

What the fuck did you think "Jesus will raise you up" meant? Resurrection after judgment day? This is a peaceful time of Christian culture, free liberal thought and open tolerance. Feels kingdom of heaven? And guess where you are.

Jesus believed in reincarnation, or more appropriately, partial reincarnation.

There is no ethereal heaven, there is no hell. There is simply how good can we make earth, can we create paradise? Or will we invite demons to create hell?

I've recently started jogging, hiking, and lifting weights again. Also eating more natural and healthy, which I would encourage every person to do. The Bible says our bodies are temples of God. Do you think that obese people, and men who are very weak and feminine, are going to hell? Do you think that men should strive harder to be, well, men?

>As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. 2 His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?”

>3 “Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus, “but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him. 4 As long as it is day, we must do the works of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work. 5 While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”

>6 After saying this, he spit on the ground, made some mud with the saliva, and put it on the man’s eyes. 7 “Go,” he told him, “wash in the Pool of Siloam” (this word means “Sent”). So the man went and washed, and came home seeing.

I think the defect is there so that others will do God's work in helping people live with the defect or fix it through medicine.

>What people think they know about a Christian marriage
>wife must obey the husband
>sex is only for procreation

>Actual Chistian teachings on marriage
>1 Now for the matters you wrote about: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” 2 But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband. 3 The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife. 5 Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. 6 I say this as a concession, not as a command. 7 I wish that all of you were as I am. But each of you has your own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.
>1 Corinthians 7: 1-7

I don't blame you. I think the Orthodox Church is interesting. I truly believe evangelical churches have done a lot of good and they played a large role in American history. I hate to see it go so off track. I'd love to see intelligent people get it back on track. It's now turned in to full on SJW.

What you guys think about people doing evil for the purpose of good?
Like how we throw a criminal into prison
Like how parent would discipline their child
Like how in order to cure someone we need to inflict bodily harm(surgery).
Like how we inflict pain through injection to children.