HAPPENING

HAPPENING

Bump first and last

Is it actually happening yet?

Thanks for high rez cap. It still hasn't been announced. The media released that photo of him. Probably prepping the public

Thyroid cancer or Parkinsons are the speculations if you Google it! This is classic!
Welcome! Make sure to make a copy and have both jist in case.

let her shes rich as fuck. If she bitches about medical bills she will look as hollow and full of shit as she really is further pissing off the middle and lower class who are lucky to get any medical care at all.

I've been reading that Bill's about to die on the covers of supermarket tabloids for the last decade. Next thing you'll tell me is that Trump is going to nominate Batboy for his VP.

so pleb, so underage. hillary clinton isn't going to be bitching about medical bills, she's rich and has been working for big pharma for a long time. she's going to invoke muh feels and do something relatable, not bitch about medical bills. lurk forever.

>Once Bill is sick, Hillary can play the whole sympathy "you are attacking a sick man in the hospital who can't even respond"
LOL

Like Trump will give a fuck. He could smother Bill with a pillow in his hospital bed live on the Rachel Maddow show and his numbers would go up.

/r9k is obvious.

If he did I would vote for him twice.

>Just rushed to tell my parents this relevation
>user quit quit reading that shit on the internet

nah faggot, there is an infinite amount of things i would rather do than watch men who refuse to try bitch about girls on the internet. but way to change the subject and not defend your retard-tier opinion and equally retarded understanding of politics.

I have no opinion just love coming here to read the endless stupidity of mankind. Trust me no matter what you do its still going to burn.

nah hes just got the suds

if you have no opinion you should stop expressing your lack of opinion because it's useless and stupid. if you love to read the "endless stupidity of mankind", then do that and stop posting.

you forgot the hidden card

bernie will be VP

and hillary will run this campaign bunker style, letting bernie use his kike rhetoric while she takes care of bill.

bernie will also direct the masses of commie tards to riot and protest all trump events.

>haha I'll give myself cancer!
>that'll show Trump!

I hope he fucking dies

This is an easy one. Refer to the Bill Clinton section of the Kekaku.

>If positive association with Bill is unavoidable, Hillary is to be painted as a monster he was desperate to get away from. So desperate that he had sexual relations elsewhere, leading to his impeachment.

In short, BLAME HIS POOR HEALTH ON BEING WITH HER.