KYS if you aren't using this

KYS if you aren't using this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendan_Eich
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks for reminding me. Downloading now

Is it better than Chrome?

...Craig?!

That ugly shit of search bar is holding me back and faggot stop with threads again and again

firefox too many memory holes and shit functionality, have fun faggots

IceCat ftw!

is this new kind of faggot propaganda?

Is java still intentionally broken

I saw this on commercials during Mr Robot, worth a fuck?

that is propaganda by russia and anyone using it should be investigated..

I'm using it. It's much much faster than previously, but it does have the downside of not currently supporting NoScript. The devs of NoScript are working on it, but for now I can't go to all the shady-ass sites that I want.

Fuck Firefox!

Those faggots bitched and moaned and got the creator of javascript to quit just because they didn't agree with his *personal* views.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendan_Eich

I've never used FF since then, and I never will.

Of course, see for yourself.

what sites would that be user? For research of course

Suck his lion dick then.. Fag concerned about people over product

Turn off javascript or setup uMatrix/Ublock

>use brand x or kys
OP is a faggot fanboy.

i guess you're the faggot that missed the part where the guy who fucking invented the programming language that RUNS THE FUCKING BROWSER was run out of the company by a bunch of politically correct sjw losers.

How's the product gonna be any good when they hold their personal and political views over technology?

you're such a dumb faggot.

PS. hence my Eich made Brave browser, it's not bad BTW.

I use firefox, but I'm just calling it out as I see it. OP is being a faggy fanboy.

>How's the product gonna be any good when they hold their personal and political views over technology?
same shit's happening with google now, btw.

I guess we need to go to opera then?

well I'm using Vivaldi, but I have slightly different reasons. old Opera and Vivaldi (and Otter Browser, but I stopped using it for now) are the only browsers that allowed full key shortcut customization, including single key shortcuts.
I'm really used to my w(pgdown), q(pgup), z(end), x(home) binds

>inventing javascript was a good thing
end your life

>>inventing javascript was a good thing

right, cuz we don't want dynamic websites where we can do things like, hmmm, idk, have discussions with other people.

fuck, you're an idiot

cool. i'll check it out.

Firefox kept fucking crashing on me when I tried switching. Fuck Firefox you yuppie hipster faggots.

Anyway to add your own shortcuts on Firefox? It's the only reason why I'm still using Chrome

Sure have seen quite a few of these threads lately. It must be garbage if they have to shill it

>suck my big black dick
>posted by a white guy