ITT we pretend we are reddit

Best band of all time...I was born in the wrong generation.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/09/01/arts/music/rock-bands-women.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nwN6dPNXklg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Making fun of "born in the wrong generation" people is Reddit at this point because it's a low-hanging fruit and overused.

downvoted because your opinion is wrong and unworthy of my euphoric tastes

Have you even heard Bohemian Rhapsody? It's an epic length of music that stands the test of time unlike your shitty gangster rap. You ain't a gangster but I am a dreamer like my main man Freddie.

Agreed

When did Queen become a meme, f@m?
I like some of their stuff

They are great man:) probably the best. Fuck the haters enjoy what you like!

If they were bad, nobody would talk about them anymore

Can I get a list of queer/non-binary/person of colour music? Sick of music being made by whites

*700+ updoots*

TIL John Lennon beat his first wife but that's okay because she was white

Every post in this thread so far is much more Sup Forums than it is Reddit.

>Le queercore meme is Sup Forums

vibe on, my good chum!

just read this article, completely agree

nytimes.com/2017/09/01/arts/music/rock-bands-women.html

>dude, let's mix opera and glam rock
>no straight man is going to want to do such a shitty thing thing like that
>let's get a fag to be our leader instead!

>6 gorillion upboats because it has a gay in it

>pretend we are reddit
wait, shouldn't we just act exactly as normal?

>more Sup Forums than reddit
is there any difference at this point?

There are definite clear differences, reddit has a leftist bend where any dissent is met with downvotes

youtube.com/watch?v=nwN6dPNXklg
>this triggers the Sup Forumsfag

OP is just a buttflustered contrarian. He probably used to love Queen himself but got mad when he noticed everyone else loved them as well

>reddit has a leftist bend
(not true, by the way)
there are leftist subreddits and there are right wing subreddits. both types downvote or delete dissenting posts.
overall the website has a very slight social liberal bend but that is true of Sup Forums too outside of the worst boards
go to r/shitredditsays and you will see that there are plenty of shitty reactionary opinions that get upvoted on reddit
>where any dissent is met with downvotes
the nature of reddit is such that any dissenting opinion is downvoted and that's why I dislike the format of the website, but Sup Forums is no different in that any dissenting opinion is shit upon. the fact that dissenting opinions (usually any left wing position no matter how sane) get shitposted to death rather than hidden due to downvotes is not that important a difference.

But on Sup Forums dissenting opinions get more (you)'s and therefore becomes more visible than other posts

ANNE FRANKLY I did NAZI that coming!

EDIT: Thanks for the gold kind stranger!

New copypasta

well that's true I suppose
but don't pretend that makes it any more congenial to discuss controversial topics
being met with "lmao kys nu male cuck snowflake gb2 reddit xddddddd" is not discussion

oh please, shitredditsays is literally a bunch of libtards crying about "WE WUZ KANGZ"

shitredditsays just exists to document the shittiness of the website proper
I just had a quick glance and at the moment there are some racist, fat shaming, transphobic and generally reactionary things that have been posted elsewhere on reddit that would fit right in on Sup Forums.
face it, there is no difference between Sup Forums and reddit these days.

This post cannot be serious

why not?

>Fat shaming is bad

BUTT FUCK, CUM ON GUYS

I'm fairly sure that Reddit itself is making fun of lewronggeneration, I think that trend died in 2013. Nowadays pretending to be reddit would be praising TPAB.

well yeah, it is
I mean I understand that a lot of people enjoy sadism and bullying other people and don't want to admit to themselves that its sadism and bullying they're doing, so tell themselves that it is actually for the fat person's own good because it's pressuring them to stop being fat, despite the fact that all the medical literature on the topic shows that shaming people who are fat generally increases the amount which they eat.
I understand that, I do.
but the question I have for you is why you can't imagine that there might be people on Sup Forums with that opinion? if you're astute to these things as I am then you would have noticed that there are even communists on this board, so why would it surprise you that people might have this opinion?

best band of all time, i was born in the right generation

it's a big liberal circle jerk and you're either retarded or baiting.

it's really not though go to any of /r/The_Donald /r/MetaCanada /r/European /r/UncensoredNews /r/Imgoingtohellforthis /r/CringeAnarchy /r/KotakuInAction /r/TumblrInAction /r/PussyPass /r/PussyPassDenied /r/MensRights /r/MGTOW /r/Incels and tell me it's a "liberal circle jerk"
they're literally all extreme right wing shitholes that jerk themselves over how inferior black people are, or how the holocaust didn't happen but they really wish it did, or how women are naturally subservient to men and their rightful place is sucking the dick of a man, or how jews control the media, or how leftists should be murdered etc. i.e. any shitty opinion that wouldn't be out of place on Sup Forums, /r9k/, or Sup Forums.
literally any shitty opinion you can find on Sup Forums you can find on reddit, they're the same

>hurr durr there are right wing circle jerks there too so the left wing ones don't exist durr

Loveless is my favorite album.

not my argument
good straw man though

downvotes allow people to hide opinions without thinking or retorting at all. some subreddits (like r/overwatch) even automatically temp ban you if you get too many downvotes. i dared to suggest an insanely short range character with a hitbox the size of a farm and no health wasn't overpowered and got downvote banned. thats half the fault of the OW community for being angry crying shitters though

your entire point was "there are right wing communities there so it's exactly like Sup Forums"

>downvotes allow people to hide opinions without thinking or retorting at all.
the Sup Forums equivalent is to dismiss opinions without thinking by using buzzwords like "cuck" and increasingly "nu-male"
it's really not that different
no it wasn't, I said "literally any shitty opinion you can find on Sup Forums you can find on reddit", not "left wing opinions don't exist on reddit"
heck, left wing opinions exist on Sup Forums too

ITT : a bunch of phillistine newfags using an old Sup Forums meme to poke fun at redditors, thinking they are superior to them while not having anything to show for it

I use it to make fun of Sup Forums, because it's reddit.

though i bet if you called someone a faggot on one of those subreddits you'd be banned in an instant

Universally Acclaimed Artist - Popular Song [Genre]
>I forgot how much I love this song! [+200]
>This is one of the greatest songs of all time. I just love good it is. [+150]
>Comment chain of people reciting the lyrics to the song [+100]
>References to some piece of media that used the song [+50]
>Random personal anecdotes regarding the song. [+5-10]
>any sort of comment that ruins the above circle jerk [-10]
did i get it right?

why do people pretend to hate reddit even though it's obvious as fuck they are a reddit poster?

Hey guys look at my vinyls

Does anyone else find this band's name to be a little offensive to POCs?

homophobic

downvoted

edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger!

Most accurate ITT.

Flower Boy is Tyler's best album!

Wow you people sure are Reddit experts

People get called niggers on some of those subreddits lol.

Because they think it makes them look cool

Why does Sup Forums have such a hate boner for reddit to the point where they reduce the whole site to a strawman of some normalfag that visits only the defaults, at which point you might as well equate it to youtube comments or facebook attention whores? Is it because you guys are so sad and lonely you need to feed your superiority complex in any way imaginable?

It's moreso the fact that most of Reddits lingo was stolen directly from Sup Forums and the Sup Forums users are still salty over it

that's not reddit... now THIS is reddit

>downvotes allow people to hide opinions without thinking or retorting at all.

Yeah. Nothing like that ever happens on Sup Forums.
Fucking moron.

It's like looking at Sup Forums with only tripfags

Don't know why people pretend like there are some meaningful discussions on Sup Forums. i've been on reddit since 2011 and on Sup Forums since 2013 and the quality of discussions is essentially the same - horrible on any big boards that have +100k users and good on small boards. maybe the oldfags remember some better times but who cares its not 2004 anymore

Oh don't mind me just being a liberal cunt