Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Millie Bobby Brown standing there
Wat do?

this girl is 13

Okay, I throw her a birthday party and invite all her friends.

>insert long balloon in anus
>blow

I told her that she should go back home with his family, because probably they are missing her

I fucked a 13 year old by accident once I'm not doing it again.

Bust out the coke and heroin and ask to be the Whitney to her bobby. If things go well I’ll be the vanilli to her Millie. If they go bad I’ll be the mike to her brown.

Ask her why she has such a stupid goddamn name

Call the police, bitch has broken into my house, my place of zen

Tell her to get her ass back home, it's 2:00 in the damn morning.

Purposely shoot her and say it was a home invasion.

Tell her that I didn't have a choice. I was following orders.

With a gun?

I doubt it, faggot

>Turn 360 degrees
>Walk away

You just know.

That pooch probably had more fun time with her than any ya'll will ever. :P

*lick* *lick* *lick*

You'd be facing the same direction idiot lol

Playing fetch

Have a dog, seen it.
9/10 would play fetch again..

Throw it away a new direction and then come back to it again and again and again.

Fuck you

kick her in her fuckig face while asking how she got into my room that ugly piece of shit cunt

Tell her she does a convincing job cause i'm not a pedo fuck

Its hard not to be creepy towards her. Shes an amazing actress and a down to earth girl. But i know what being 13 is like. Hell i didnt hit puberty till 14.(real late bloomer) i was drinking before i could even get full erections. I get alot of hate for putting her on my mental list of Idols but im gonna do it anyway. Its not like i can be any creepier shut in on a fall evening anyway.
>more millie plz

She looks so goddamn dumb with that short hair. I actually want to punch her out.

Its crazy that her dad sets these photoshoots up. Most if not all are commercialized lewds. I wanna be young again. Not even for lewd reasons. I just want the world to have a vale of mystery over it still. Nothing excites me. I literally just binge tv all day after work.

Ask her to show me her war face

Hell i wish drugs did anything for me but nope. Im just exhausted from life. Guess thats what i get for drinking and doing drugs for 10 years. I dont even have any real friends.

Feel ya lol. Im glad there are other tv shows to get into soon.

It sounds like a hick, white-trash name, but she's English so even that doesn't make sense

what do you recommend thats on jewflix?