I really like the idea of my gf being with another guy, what's the best way to be able to watch it happen?

I really like the idea of my gf being with another guy, what's the best way to be able to watch it happen?

cheat on her

Why?

Buy her some slutty clothes and take her out, don't intervene when guys start hitting on her.

I hadn't thought about buying her slutty clothes but it's definitely something I'm going to do. I've already stopped sleeping with her and don't do anything when guys flirt with her.

Put me in coach. My senior year of high school I took my friend's gf to prom. I fucked her before and after prom. We then went to the after prom party and she kissed him while I held back my smile. We then skipped school on senior day to fuck all afternoon while her parents were away.

Yeah, getting her in some good slut-wear helps put her in the right mindset and let guys know that she's a little fuck-toy. I know if I saw her in a hot little number and nobody stopped me, I'd be all over her.

Cheers user, and I certainly wouldn't stop you, although being able to watch is something I'd really like.

Let your best friend do it

My best buddy is a bit of a cuck n he let me plow his gf a number of times. When he was present and when he wasn't.

post her number and I'll hit her up

Most of my close friends already have partners and wouldn't cheat, there's a few people that probably would give her a go if they had the chance.

You have kik? I have some solid tips

Got more pics? I don't mind if you watch as long as you don't interfere with me using her, taking her body and pleasuring my cock with it.

I'm not going to post her number straight on here but if you're keen I'll send it privately. We're in Aus, Sydney.
I don't use kik, although any help would be appreciated.

Of course I wouldn't interfere, you can use her as much as you want.

Good. How would you feel if I had her get down on her knees and wrap that pretty little mouth around my cock, taking me down into her throat?

I'd love to see my gf sucking your cock, I'd kiss her afterwards.

While you're kissing her I'd be getting her clothes off, exposing her pussy so I can stuff it full of the cock she got nice and hard with her mouth.

Post her on her knees

She's hot and I have absolutely no respect for you and anyone who fucks her should fuck your faggot ass too out of spite for your lack of appreciation you worthless cuck.

Shame you dont use kik cuz id love to use your girl as fap material

Please post nudes I need to visualize myself laying a hot string all over her face.

I'm freely letting other men fuck my girlfriend, I don't expect to be treated with any respect while this happens.

You wouldn't be, especially not by your girlfriend.

fug u

no u