Why haven't you seen the redpill movie of the year Sup Forums?

It was pretty good tbqph

>66
Nice

I've seen it. Does anyone else remember the part when the orange fox dresses his 'baby' up as an elephant and the rabbit says that he can be whatever he wants to be?

That's pure transgender propaganda.

I did, bought it on Blu-Ray, and bought a stuffed Judy.

yiff in hell

I agree bara is gross.

And who is moot?

I remember when cartoons used to teach values. Today is commie/degenerate propaganda.

>white boi thread

This teaches values. Like don't judge a whole group based on the bad actions of a few.

With that nose, that pokemon is argentinian or kike....or both.

>Disney furry movie
>Red-pilled

>the villain is actually the Jew sheep that plays both sides against each other like good goys
>not redpilled

it teaches values alright
>feminism is poison, don't believe lambs victimizing themselves and leading us to race war

We're all on the same page and know that they totally fucked, right?

That's because you have an indio nose like Peruvians.

go back

Not a doubt in my mind.

>argentinian
>not indio nose

choose one, noseman.

Fo0oRN!

Top Kek

Mods again please prune thread. Get these fucking shills off Sup Forums

First you say we have a kike-style nose and now indio? Make your mind already or the sea is going to swallow you.

>foxcock

>redpilled
>not Angry Birds

Angry Birds is infrared tier hands down.

knot alone would rip her apart I bet. Disney promoting cross species plooking and covering up genital mutilation in nature, red pill ahoy.

>knot alone would rip her apart

I have tested this scientifically.

Was a shot in the dark but you have proven me wrong based user. Thank you for your contribution to science.

Kek I bought my gf that same Judy. Good taste, m8.

Gotta catch them all.

Why the fuck would you post something like that here?

Horse dil and the small one, nao!

why the fuck do people buy dildos for fun?

Because it's fun when the bf is working a late shift.

The rabbit is also shown to be a delusioned asshole who only thinks of herself. It's not propaganda at all

Had a friend who had a small collection of them to plug two holes at once for when he brought people back to his, also used them to beat friends when drunk.

I watched it tonight. I'm 50/50 on it.
That part was mocking it because the "baby"'s voice was deep and they were both con artists.
Are you going to have sex with it later tonight?
Zootopia was probably the most accurate reflection of today's society I've seen in a while.
The female rabbit cop was meh. Aside from that, the sheep bit was a nice touch, since libs usually like to play innocent while stabbing righties (predators) in the back, even when predators try to play nice in order to fit into society.
kek
>gif related
Also, the part in the movie where they showed the naked animals club was... unnecessary. At least they were all neutered.

Also, inb4 some neckbeard /stormy/ reports this post for bestiality. (See ya lads in a couple weeks).

seriously nick looks so fucking soft, i want to pet both of them

>le boyfriend
>implying i am a George Foreman grill
Nice lie you're living.

I've pet a real domesticated fox. They are super fluffy and I want one but I live in an apartment.

What's the rabbit pussy toy you know for science

no

You guys are projecting your autism so much, i feel like i have a shorter life to live

>only autists can sense eachother

haha this is what im saying.
>plug 2 holes at once
for what purpose desu.. i plug one with my cock at least.
>IMPLYING
gtfo of here, i refuse to believe any girl enjoys this turbo horse thunder dildo.

>/y/
>Liking anything but little boys and twinks

Because it's for children and furries. I heard angry birds is pretty based.

like spidey senses?

Well I didn't ask specifics, but I'd imagine for plugging the one he wasn't in.

Are you intimidated by the size of it? Don't worry, it's not competition.

Trips protect
I rate it a perfect 5/7

>who is moot?

Newfag detected

We should put a research team together, but think about it.
>Room full of them, one going off sets off the rest.

L-lewd!

This is now a lewd science thread.

>she basically just told him "we like to fuck a lot"

Foxes cannot impregnate bunnies.

I have, but why is there a picture of zootopia?

Saw pic related today with wife and kids and I can see exactly why the easily offended are extremely offended by it. Worth seeing even if you're a lonely single weeb.

That's not even what she said in that scene. You can look at her lips moving and it's not even close.

Even better.

I never understand the guys in their 30s with kids and wives here. You do understand its 90% shitty memes and bait, right?

Well I watched it and it is what she said.

I will watch it eventually. Even if it turns out that it's mediocre, the fact that a major animated movie isn't afraid of being politically incorrect and offensive to leftist sensitivities is quite refreshing.

>I stuffed a bought Judy

>more like skewered.