Drugs songs

So, Sup Forums it's fucking obvious a lot of you have been abusing drugs for years.

So tell me

>How old are you?
>What drugs do you like, why, and when did started doing them.
>Got a degree?
>What's your ideal "high" playlist?

For myself, i'm stoned and drunk as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlOKOAUX65w&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=l6udhKskxhw
youtube.com/watch?v=926HsLHfL3I
youtube.com/watch?v=5LQ8x-wtyEY&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=E0HzNePL-XM
soundcloud.com/lilpoltergeist/bitch-im-tryna-smoke
youtube.com/user/MrHollyDriv3r/videos?flow=grid&sort=da&view=0?&ab_channel=power_of_heavy_metal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>21
>advil, this year
>no
>Minor Threat

youtube.com/watch?v=nlOKOAUX65w&feature=youtu.be

It has to be posted.

/xXHomelxssCxrexX/

>i'm stoned and drunk as fuck.

same

listening to beethoven's 6th...the pastoral

Epic drug reference

OP here. Kinda classic.

I was remembering this.
youtube.com/watch?v=l6udhKskxhw

Pic not related.

youtube.com/watch?v=926HsLHfL3I

>21
>Lorazepam, Alcohol, Weed
>Finishing 1st year of college
>Prolly some mellow rap, good rock, or just weird head fuck weird shit

>26
>marijuana, xanax (rarely), E (haven't done it in forever, all around 18 or so.
>Yeahhhh, who knows why tho.
>Depends, usually Olga Bell, CRJ, and lately Sylvan Esso

>21
>no drugs, period. Not even caffeine.
>last year of college rn so just about there
>free jazz, funk, maybe some avant-classical, some noise rock

>21
>LSD, coffee, cigarettes, marijuana, psilocybin, alcohol, and amphetamines on occasion. In order from most to least favorite.
>started at like 17
>haven't graduated, not currently enrolled
>Bringing It All Back Home is the greatest high album ever made

>So, Sup Forums it's fucking obvious a lot of you have been abusing drugs for years.
Fuck off junkie

>How old are you?
Twenty
None, I just jack off, a lot.
Pic related, oh wait that's my suicide playlist, doesn't matter

Kek'd hard at Gave Up (Remastered)

>How old are you?
Weed, acid. Started at around 17 years old
>Got a degree?
Systems analyst
I prefer complete albums, no genre or style in particular.

>25
>Don't do drugs anymore but the ones I got the most enjoyment out of were MDMA, speed and coke
>Yes
>When I'm doing drugs it's almost always a social thing so whatever we collectively decide

>Don't do drugs
>When I'm doing drugs it's almost always a social thing
>When I'm doing drugs

>When I was doing drugs

Happy now ya cunt?

no drugs
yes
don't have one

>26
>LSD, caffeine are my go-tos. I've tried a lot but those are the only ones that I'm hooked on (sort of)
>started doing drugs around 19/20
>BSc
>Sleep, Aphex Twin and Neurosis

Why bother posting?

to kill time!

You know what's a better way to kill time?
Drugs!

MDMA, it's gud, 14
yes
black sabbath

>21
>drink regularly just cuz, weed, lsd, shrooms, cocaine, occasional opioid, recovered xanax addict
>in college now studying digital media production
>a good AnCo record, maybe some dirty projectors, maybe a good dead show

not for me but knock yrself out

>21
>recovering benzo addict, still smoke weed, lots of booze, acid, shrooms, cocaine, various opioids sometimes
>started drinking at 13, smoking weed at 14, got into harder shit around 16-17.
>luv me some high animal collective

you're definitely the same person?

>26
>ket, weed, LSD
>none completed, years of industry experience though
>mountain goats, neutral milk hotel, electric six, chance the rapper, porcupine tree

>19 and a half
>alcohol and weed, one started at 16, the other started a year later. Ive always wanted to do more hallucinogens but ive always been too stoned or drunk to find any
>got a HD on the first semester of my bachelor of arts and realised I didn't want to spend another day at any uni ever
>pic related

>21
>Weed, alcohol, coke, and acid. After high highschool.
>In college
>I've been listening to hippo campus and the national lately

Ate a pot brownie this morning.

>24
>weed and LSD, idk sometime in college
>yes
>idk, just listen to something you like. Jim O'Rourke's Bad Timing always sounds great when I'm high.

>>How old are you?
>>What drugs do you like, why, and when did started doing them.
weed, started at 15 or so, coke and lsd are relatively recent, like the last 3 years or so. I'm not sure why
>>Got a degree?
almost got it
>>What's your ideal "high" playlist?
this shit is retarded. why can't you just listen to whatever you normally like? is being high really that much of an event to you where you feel you need to listen to specific music?

DON'T

>21
>weed, acid
>started smoking 3 years ago. Tripped for first time 1 year ago
>yes
>honestly it depends on the mood and the high. Sometimes it's nice to zone out to mana pool, sometimes you wanna jam to something more upbeat. Whatever sounds good.

Allow me to recommend Dirty Art Club to everyone here. Fucking sick. youtube.com/watch?v=5LQ8x-wtyEY&feature=youtu.be

The same, except I am still getting my degree.

>loveless nearing full volume on repeat

That is all.

Also music will always be better sober. The rush of feeling may not be there, but the cognitive understanding is far more beneficial.

Just drink "water" if you know what I mean.

Raw audio appreciation, yes
Weed helps you feel the emotion behind the music

>Weed helps you feel the emotion behind the music
I feel all the emotion alreadly sober.

I'm 24. I smoke weed and drink big delicious beers. Started smoking at 18 and drinking at 19. The only other drugs I've done are Ritalin and Adderall. I would like to try LSD. I graduated from a "public ivy" with a B.S. in biology. I'm currently in my first year as a medical student.

My favorite album of all time (stoned or sober) is Embryonic by The Flaming Lips. If you only can make it through one song then listen to Silver Trembling Hands.

Otherwise I dig psychedelic shit, shoegaze, prog rock, some indie/alternative, hip-hop/rap, soul, jazz.

You feel the vibes a bit crisper but also in a weird state of mind.
It makes you see things you didn't notice before.
It also acts as a form of meditation which affects what you hear and interpret.

Listen to more grunge and stoner metal.
Then you'll stop listening to the Lips... not because they're bad, but because it doesn't hit you as much sonically.

Then Loveless.

>22
>never drank or smoked in my life

fucking grow up faggots

>Silver Trembling Hands.
I thought I did too, until I started experimenting. It's genuinely amazing.

Anyone here have a good experience with mescaline or San Pedro chips?

Not specifically Mesc, but I had a great time on LSD listening to Acid Rap and watching the album art melt. Dude knew what he was doing.

>age
>drugs
LSD is a direct line to the euphoria i felt as a little kid, where everything is exciting and strange and hilarious.

Alcohol is essential for the feeling and the social aspect of it. Sometimes I just gotta loosen up and get drunk and sing.

Not a super fan of weed, but I have smoked a lot in some periods of my life. It's a good drug if you have nothing to do or feel like not really caring about anything.

Coke is the ultimate party drug duct tape. Too tired? Coke. Not having fun? Now you are. The problem is people that are on coke are incredibly annoying, even if you're on coke yourself.

MDMA was a bit of a waste of time, the feeling is enjoyable but too easily lends itself to anxiety. I 100% don't get why people take this drug at festivals.

>degree
yeah i have two bachelor degrees but no masters

>playlist
tons of world music for acid. also, 60s pop. things to dance to and also things to trip out to.

Lsd is awesome try lsd. Makes music sound great

Narc fag detected

>24
>Love weed, caffeine and shrooms. Alcohol and coke are great for partying. Ritalin for exams.
>I'm a senior
>The same stuff I usually listen when I sober. Flying Lotus and Boards of Canada are always great choices though.

Started at 16. Have done about every drug in the book except meth. My favorite is probably ketamine and acid, but heroin and cocaine are awesome too. Not a fan of MDMA. Acid and weed are the only ones I still regularly do, more so acid becuase I love listening to music on it.

No degree. Dropped out of college

I dont have a playlist I like to experience all music high. I will say ketamine was partially the reason I got into punk rock, or maybe increased my love for it. I like listening to really dark music while tripping. Tool, nirvana, alice in chains, Bones, whirr to name a few. Any music is good with weed. Alcohol and coke I listen to rap.

Nah Benzos are the new thing. Lots of benzo addicts these days

For those of you who have done psychedelics, how many times have you done them vs bad trips / negative experiences.

I kinda want to try them but the stories spook me a bit.

Im this guy. 19. Ive tripped 50+ times. Most of my trips have been more or less negative, but Ive learned to enjoy the bad trips. They are incredibly intense. Ive only had 2 or 3 really bad trips, like black out took too much when I wasnt ready kinda trips. Tho Ive also struggled with depression and doing acid alone while depressed is a recipe for a bad trip. ts all about the setting. Do it with some close friends, turn on some good music and just jam. You'll be fine. I bet a lot more of my trips would of been good if it werent for clinical depression

Honestly if you aren't depressed or have bad anxiety and you trip in a place your comfortable in then the chance of having a bad trip is practically zero especially if your with a close friend. Also just take a normal amount your first time like 1 tab

iirc, this is some ex-druggie who "found christ"

Dave Bixby - Drug Song from Ode To Quetzalcoatl

youtube.com/watch?v=E0HzNePL-XM

Weed and drinking is all I really do now. I started getting into drugs 7 years ago because I was curious
Nope but I'm a vet now
Really anything. Today I've been listening to Aesop Rock

>20
>homossexuality and weed
>studying engineering
>Hip Hop/Slowdive/Sigur Rós

I've lite-tripped once and full-tripped another. The full trip turned bad but that's mostly because we started late and it got dark outside like 2 hours in, which made my mood dark and I also got paranoid that what we took was poisoned or something. For about an hour I felt like I had 5 seconds left to live.

Probably would've stayed a good trip if it had just been daylight out the whole time I was peaking. But the first hour or two of daylight was great, I'd say it's worth the experience. And after that hour of thinking I was dying and making myself vomit 5 times, I was calm. So bad trip for like 1 out of 7-8 hours. I also have pretty severe anxiety and depression, but if you just go in with a strong mindset you'll be fine. Don't take it in a place that makes you uncomfortable, or with people you're not comfortable with, and take no more than like 200-250 micrograms and you should be fine

Oh, and just be prepared for your body to feel uncomfortable/nauseous--that doesn't mean something's wrong so don't freak out. Maybe have a Tums. It's an intense feeling like your body/mind is on a rollercoaster, and you'll change thoughts and moods often. You might feel cold and put a jacket on and then feel too hot and take it off, put it on, etc. and it'll make you restless so make sure you're rested before you drop or you'll feel tired but be unable to rest for several hours

Thanks for sharing, probably give it a pass for the time being.

>23
>weed (18), acid (22)
>no
>I've made a couple playlists, the ideal has to include "Fingerbib" by Aphex Twin and "Julie and Candy" by Boards of Canada. pure euphoria songs

They get on me and want to know
Hank, why do you drink? Hank, why do you roll smoke?
Why must you live out the songs that you wrote?
Over and over everybody makes my predictions
So if I get stoned, I'm just carrying on an old family tradition

better to give it a pass than to take it when you're not ready/sure

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_VLK6vXRwE

lmf.....AO

seriously though, someone explain to me how this happens in a matter of seconds

The only bad trip I've had was at a party that a girl tried killing herself at. Even then it was just more weird and unsettling instead of full blown freak out. Acid I'm usually too busy frying out(1 or 2 tabs) sometimes I get a bit anxious if I eat a bunch of shrooms but I find it pretty easy to tell myself "you took drugs to feel this way user"

Hashish
About to
I prefer full albums. Countdown to Ecstasy is my favorite when blasted, but I'll take anything from those worms

>22
>i used to take my friends ritalin in elementary school. Now i like lsd, mdma, boomers, dmt, lean, coke, benzos, alcohol. Used to be a heroin addict too
>no
>depends on the drug and what I'm feeling that day. But a lot of post punk and old school industrial

Alcohol
Phd in mathematics
Folk, strings

>21
>pot and coke, first had pot at 12, coke at 19.
>no
>anything filled with Electric Wizard or Monolord

soundcloud.com/lilpoltergeist/bitch-im-tryna-smoke

>How old are you?
Alcohol, weed, sometimes benzos for anxiety and sometimes cocaine when with my friends. 18 i think.
>Got a degree?
Working on it
Basically my non-high playlist, but especially stoner metal when weed :^). I don't really like to discover new music when i'm high.

booze, coke, start drinking when I was 14, coke since 18
Yes, in Law
Mark Lanegan, Townes Van Zandt

>32
>prayer and music are the only drugs i need
>sound engineering
>the best of Arvo Pärt

>20
>I like every drug
>Currently in college
>i like progressive/psychedelic stuff. Tool usually does the trick

>21
>weed and mdma are my favourites
>about to start a masters in mathematics
>for weed, psych rock or ambient techno. for md, uk garage or deep house, though i once dropped at a funk and soul night and it was fun as fuck

>19
>lots of weed, coffee, cigarettes and alcohol. lsd, xanax and amphetamines once in a while
>working on a bachelor's in russian language and literature
>punk, midwestern emo, stgstv

Moe yвaжeниe. Удaчи в yчeбe :)

SMOKE

>23
>Weed, Mushrooms, Benzos
>No degree but hectic musical library
>Spinning deep house/minimal techno with my friends and getting high
pic related

>How old are you?
>What drugs do you like and when did you start doing them?
Acid, Weed, Mushrooms and Alcohol, started with Weed and Alcohol at 16, moved onto psychedelics last year
>Got a degree?
Trade school
I really only listen to full albums, really anything works when i smoke, but I like cliche psychedelic albums when I trip

My most recent acid trip I listened to Revolver by the Beatles 6 times in a row, couldn't get enough of it

I feel bad for all u kidz, ur gonna mess up ur brainzzz

>How old are you?
>What drugs do you like, why, and when did started doing them
Alcohol (on occasion now, used to be regular ; started at age 16), Weed (only at night, usually small amounts, started at age 18), Psilocybin (firs trip at 20, have done it five times)
>Got a degree?
nope
Depends. Mostly neo-psych, especially BJM ; West coast old school hip-hop for social situations, Grateful Dead with close friends, classic psych for tripping (Love, QMS, Sweet Smoke, Doors, etc)

How could I be into Johnny hobo and have never listed to this?

>How old are you?
>What drugs do you like, why, and when did started doing them?
LSD (did it my first time when i was 16), weed (15)

>Got a degree?
starting college at a UC this year

drone, psych noise, ambient, wall of sound shit, chaotic stuff

How's to be a heroin addict?

fucking Mark Renton stuff i guess.

OP here.

not him but me too. On suboxone now. The worst part is thinking of all the money and time ive wasted. Trainspotting is one of the best depictions of addiction. Basketball Diaries too

>19
>Shrooms, LSD, alcohol, bc it's fun
>sophomore in college studying engineering
>muh psychedelia and dream pop

fuck you son this is an essential album for rehab

>How old are you
>what drugs do you like, when did you start?
weed, LSD, DMT, started 16
>got a degree?
starting Mechanical Engineering
>what's your ideal playlist
World of sleepers, and various mixes of this guys Defrag videos:youtube.com/user/MrHollyDriv3r/videos?flow=grid&sort=da&view=0?&ab_channel=power_of_heavy_metal