B/ I need some advice, I think that I was born in the wrong body. Also I have these strange feelings inside...

B/ I need some advice, I think that I was born in the wrong body. Also I have these strange feelings inside. Do any of you know where to begin? I'm fucking clueless about these whole shit, male 22 here. Future thanks for the advice so here's a booty

Other urls found in this thread:

clearquran.com/downloads/quran-arabic-english-clearquran-edition-god.pdf
clearquran.com/
clearquran.com/downloads/quran-in-english-clearquran.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take it

Like I don't wanna fucking die of bloodloss but good one

I'd suggest to start getting into running. I always go for a run whenever I'm unsure of something. Really clears your head and gets you blood flowing

>was born in the wrong body
Mental illness confirmed

Can we get serious please? I'm really struggling with this shit

I already know i'm mentally unstable, jesus christ we are one B/

Trump is not your president?

you need help from god, user. i'm guessing you were raised in a christian family, and you have probably deviated from god, but that's ok, because you were only being taught half the truth and plenty of lies. ill give you a link to a pdf of the best book you will ever read, and you'll find all the answers you need inside, but don't go down the path of degeneracy you are considering.
good luck, i hope you make the right choice.
clearquran.com/downloads/quran-arabic-english-clearquran-edition-god.pdf
you can also find an mp3 in the download section of the main site: clearquran.com/

No euro fag here

Lol

also here's a copy with just english if you prefer
clearquran.com/downloads/quran-in-english-clearquran.pdf

Where from you?

Netherlands

hi, if you are serious and not a shitposter. It's 2017, nobody cares about anyone because everyone has their own shit going on and it's also way more accepted to be different.

How do you feel?

Still me, if you feel like you were born in the wrong body, maybe just go to a therapist to make sure those feelings are your feelings and not just something that you don't actually want but your brain is just confused.

I feel confused as fuck at the moment

Why are you confused?

I already go to one

Because I want to be girl but i'm afraid about the social stigma that comes with it

First get fucked in the ass a couple of times. Then decide if you want to be the girl. Not the other way around. Also, in my opinion, being a twink is much more practical cuz you don't end up ugly at 40.

If you really feel that way, you need to see a therapist usually for about 3 months to make sure you actually feel that way to start on hormone therapy.

I'm gay lol

Honestly transitioning is hard, but the social stigma against it is not as bad as it used to be. Two of my friends transitioned, both female to male.

If implants are something that you need, they can be really expensive. Penis to Vagina gender reassignment surgery is apparently effective enough in that the penis can act as a vagina if that's something your interested in as well.

Well, shit, you'd better figure out what person is the right one for that body and soon! Human beings don't do well without a body to inhabit.

Also dutch here,
Maybe talk to some1 get ur head cleared.
Would suggest someone u trust first if that doesn't help maybe ask some professional help.
Do you life alone or with ur parents?

what does your therapist think? Is she/he supportive?

Alone

She says its a big life decision and that I need to be really sure

Well i think your therapist is right, if you fall into the bs of todays socity u might hate ur transition
Don't just jump on the bandwagon of being transgender.

It is a big choice, you don't want to be like that guy that had two gender transitions because he didn't actually feel like a girl.

to be fair 0.3% of the population or whatever it is isn't really a bandwagon

first, get fucked in the ass, then you'll see if you really like it

It is so much more than being fucked in the ass you dumb fucking asshole

You can lead an extremely feminine lifestyle, wear feminine clothing, and do whatever you want behind closed doors

Worried about stigma? Surround yourself by the right people and let them teach you how to love yourself. Where are those people? In electronic dance music.

Bumboy#1309 if you wanna know more

kys faggot