Can you please help me get laid Sup Forums?

Can you please help me get laid Sup Forums?

me: Hi Michelle, would you like to go for a drink some time
her: Hi Mark, to be honest I don't know how we know each other?
me: Hey Michelle, we met each other when going out in club x
Her: Sorry I really don't remember...
Me: It was a very long time ago so I would not be surprised if you didnt know it anymore haha
her: haha sorry
me: It's OK
Me: How are you doing
her: I'm OK ;)
Me: :)
Her: And you?
Her: Working?
Me: Yeah, working hard
Me: I design websites :g
her: ok cool
Me: What are you doing right now?
Her: producer at x productions
Me: Are you also still into modelling?
Her: Yeah
Me: What do you like more?
Me: I'm sorry I have to continue, nice talking to you

If your only goal is to get laid then don't get hung up on her because at the end it'll drive you insain (too lazy to look up the spelling). Get a circle of 10-15 females or more. Profit.

I've never been laid so don't take my advice but I think I know a thing or two.

insane

At the end women fuck.

You asked and she said no.

What do you want, rape advice?

Me: Yeah, working hard
Me: I design websites :g
her: ok cool

^ After you said i designed websites, your convo instantly went to shit bc you didn't lead it towards another direction / ask another question.

You tried to rebound with the "what are you doing now?" but it should have been before she said "ok cool"

>Her: Sorry I really don't remember...
she was never interested, you should have given up here

>me: Hi Michelle, would you like to go for a drink some time
cut this down to "hey, want to get a drink on friday" you're not writing a formal letter

same person as above.

Also here.
"her: I'm OK ;)
Me: :)"

why'd you just put a smiley face? should have went a little more aggressive since she sent a smiley face.

thanks guys

is there a way to recover ?

No.

x)

Okay OP. Here is my throwaway email. Email me and we'll connect and ill help you get laid.

[email protected]

My only requirement is that you screenshot this thread so that when you do get laid, you can make a legendary post.

Yeah, by going on some event and reintroducing. Writing never leads to anything. People are too lazy to text these days.

go to a brothel
/thread

AWESOME, just sent you an email as mr. spades

Probably not. And yes if you want get laid Go for quantity. Talk to Lots of women. Also make them drunk, then let her sleep at your place. Lay in Same bed, start touching her. Finally get dick Out and fuck her. Be persistent, often they say No First but if you keep wanting it they are like okay

No
maybe this, if you're lucky

but don't worry about it, she's not that special

Why are you texting her so long after you got her number? 90% of the time if you don't fuck right away she's not interested and you're not gonna fuck later

shes not interested at all dude, just drop it and find another person to sex with.

>Be persistent, often they say No First but if you keep wanting it they are like okay

nagging women into having sex with you is pathetic

Who cares? I have sex.

Most times they just don't want to be sluts. Although they are. They will say 'we don't know each other' and 'isn't it too soon?' but if you fuck them they have no problem with it.

be less pathetic, have better sex, live a better life