Are chicks actually super into musicians, or is that just a bunch of shit...

Are chicks actually super into musicians, or is that just a bunch of shit? I'm pretty proficient at playing electric guitar, and wondering if it's ever a thing I should fit into conversation with them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNjB8ZCBuHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends how hideous you are

Girls dont care about electric guitar. They wanna here acoustic stuff

>he didn't hear chicks screaming after the beatles
>or justin bieber
>or the jonas brothers
>or rappers
>or any musician

True. Some kid will be playing acoustic guitar around my university and always have girls flocking around

>Are chicks actually super into famous or locally famous musicians

fix'd

You're 40 years too late. Source: Guy who's actually fantastic at electric guitar playing.
youtube.com/watch?v=QNjB8ZCBuHY

Giving myself an honest rating, I'd say I'm a 7. Give or take a bit on the day.
How can anyone take someone with an acoustic guitar seriously, much less want to fuck them?

He's a 4

Does he get chicks, or do they just watch him and say "Oh, that's fun." and leave, though? Genuine question.

Well, being a spaz doesn't help his cause. He is incredibly talented though.

OP here, reason I ask is because there have been two occasions where I played guitar in front of chicks. One of those ended with us fucking, the other, the chick wanted to, but she was ugly. Just wondering if this is coincidence, or if it's an actual thing.

Also note, I'm just wondering if it's worth bringing up in conversation, not if I should bust out my guitar in the bar and play it.

You need to be in a band and play shows. That's the real pussy getter. Everyone plays guitar but not everyone is able to gig in a band

I made friends with the singer of one of my favorite local bands that actually got decently big (big enough for a European tour at least), and he recently asked me to play in his new band. Guess it stands to reason that I should?

I would.

Guess I should stop being a depressed faggot and just do it, then. Good call, user.

>good at guitar
>good with fingers
:^) that's how it works right guys

You know he's playing it up for the video.. but by all means, it could be rooted in reality for all we know

Yes being super duper good at guitar and ripping out some killer licks at a party will earn you dirty seks. Easy

Creativity is a good indicator of intelligence and willingness to try new things. This is attractive to the female normalfag.

This. Women like attractive men. The rest is just a bonus really.

Oh yeah they are

I just bought that same guitar

You are tripping. There is no such thing as a bad looking dude, just ones that you havent got used to yet. Women are more interested in social adequacy and success than looking like brad pitt.

I have batted miles above my weight purely because i can play always with you by joe satriani