bait ^

>le blogger badass

Compared to the USA? Not much

> Blue pants
> Blue top
> sturdy boots
The guy in the pic is a cop....right?

That creep shot, should sue her ass.

Entitled white Jewish liberal women have ruined the West.

Now there are niggers and muzzies and faggots all over the place and normal working men are the most underrepresented group even though we literally built everything from the ground up.

Funny thing is, they are cops...

>England
>Anti-Gun
>Partially Weapons Trained

Where is the consistency? American's might have a few hundred shootings every year, but England has a few thousand stabbings every year. I rather have a 1 in 10,000 chance of getting shot than a 1 in 100 chance of getting stabbed.

You?

The fact that she had the temptation is the problem America has, not the presence of the gun.

>be bong
>get stabbed

England has more deaths from terrorist attacks than shootings. Isn't that saying something?

>it's an American problem

He says, ignoring the fact that the woman is from England.

Black people and muslims and homosexuals are also normal working men. And before you say anything, I am neither jewish, liberal or a woman. I'm just not a goddamn bigot because I've left my shelter and lived in a big city and met real black people, muslims, and homosexuals and I realized that they just want to live peacefully. You want to know what makes black people violent? Poverty and lack of education. Let's fix that. You want to know what turns Muslims into terrorists? How about being treated subhuman every single day for your faith?
Protip: The more you hate them, the worse the problem gets.

So glad i live in a country where i dont have to worry about getting a flat white while some cunt might get mad and shoot the fucking place up

Yeah, they figured out how to prevent the shooting deaths. That's pretty awesome, we should take lessons.

Fucking terrorists have to resort to running people over and stabbing people, both of which are far less effective.

>
holy shit someone triggered the redditor

The number of mass stabbings in england is far less then the number of mass shootings in the US. And in those mass stabbings, far less people die.

and her mental illness is now living in America, making it America's problem again.

That's a three point safety holster, no chance the cunt could pull the gun out before being beat to the ground.

these nigguhs know whats up

>as long I can push problems and blame on to others I can never be wrong

Take some responsibility for the mess you made bud.

>holy shit someone triggered the redditor
Oh look, you have nothing to say so you result to insults, despite the fact that I have never used reddit.

He is right, stop being ignorant.

what I was thinking

Well, the 2010 stats apparently report 130,000 knife attacks in the UK during that year (an approximation, but all of these stats are). Looking at the Bureau of Justice Statistics Criminal Victimization report for the same year, approximately 337,960 gun attacks (I am presuming that both numbers include rapes/sexual assaults, robberies, and simple assaults, which appears to be the case at first glance). As the population of the UK is listed as approximately 62,641,000 and the USA is 311,591,517, we get approximately .0021 knife attacks per capita in the UK and .0011 knife attacks per capita in the USA. Assuming the veracity of all these numbers, then it would be true to say that there are more knife attacks per capita in the UK than gun attacks in the US.

(One caveat is that I'm not sure the reporting periods are the same. Crime stats reported in the UK are apparently gathered from September to September, while I believe US statistics use the full year. However, since I'm presuming that 12-month periods are used in both cases, it's as close a comparison as we will get.)

However, before we start crowing about this, it bears mentioning that the same is true if you switch the countries. Reported gun offenses for the UK during the last period were 11,227, while knife offenses in the US were 192,230. That corresponds to per capita numbers of .00018 to .00062, respectively. So it appears knife-wielders from one country outpace gun wielders in the other in both cases.

And if we want to take it a step further, murders per capita in the US (12996 total) outpace murders in the UK (638 total), .000042 to .000010, and gun-related murders even more so (8775 vs. 58, .000028 vs. .00000093).

>despite the fact that I have never used reddit
uses reddit everyday

>gun-related murders even more so (8775 vs. 58, .000028 vs. .00000093).

Let's wait for Americans to disregard these facts

Not even American of a gunfag but i'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to just take that gun out of the holster, especially not without that guy being able to stop you in the proces.

>A few hundred

That just about covers

>Accidentally shot myself

That or private security. IIRC NYPD wear slacks, so utility pants indicate security.

One of my most tense moments outside of the US was walking around London on a regular Friday/Saturday. Fucking shitloads of drunk people falling all over each other, fistfights every block, absolutely overwhelmed police and public transport. Just fucking chaos and no hope at all for ye honourable public servantes to help if some tweaked doleslag glasses you for no reason whatsoever. Just a regular weekend closing hour.

If they ever make private gun ownership legal again, fognogs are going to buy the yearly output of the whole industry for years and years. I cannot imagine putting up with that as a routine.

>Has nothing to say
>Accuses of being redditor
How does it feel to contribute nothing of value to society?

That holster was made to keep others from pulling it. three point safety holster

This

not even the one who posted that thing you were addressing. I just was pointing out how you're a little dicked redditor who is triggered. Thanks for proving my point even more so.

i made no mess, i have never owned a fire arm, and unlike the privileged spoiled cunt in OPs post, i never seen an officers gun and went "man, i could just take it and kill everyone around me".

So, i never created any problem but America does have a problem and that problem is severe infections of mental illness in society left untreated to a "politically correct" phase it is going through.

I want to smash every fucking idiotic liberal who spouts this nonsense, as if statistics opposite of that don't exist. As if they are so smart for thinking " IT MUST BE BC THEY ARE POOR AND UNEDUCATED YEAH THATS IT!!! JUST LIKE US!!" Umm no, even the richest black neighborhood has more crime than the poorest white, fucking race/reality denying niggerlovers, hope they get raped to death by their pets.

uh-oh he's getting real worked up, here come the waterworks.

>says the edgy faggot with black layout

>How does it feel to contribute nothing of value to society
reddfag continues to get triggered

"You do something different than me that makes you gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

GOTTEMMMM

Bullshit that mangirl could have gotten it out of that holster while fighting a grown man with a baton. Let alone assessed the state of the firearm before trying to fire. What if he carries on an empty chamber? Stupid if it's open carry, but what if he's scared people will try to take it from him?

Also, that guy has to be security, if not a police officer. Nobody else carries a baton and puts that many miles on it. Seeing him around should make you feel safer, as long as you're not planning on doing something stupid.

It's much easier to live a life where you're 100% certain that you're the good guy. Allows you to be the bad guy to those who "deserve it" without destroying your self image.
Liberals are just very naive and weak people who can't imagine that there are actual bad people out there but that every time someone acts bad, there must be a reason behind it.

Dude, you like dark colors because you're all dark and mysterious and shit

not him but black layout is easier on my eyes, so I use it when i can.

Oh for fuck sake

Gun are so awful! Why, I could just take this one right here and murder everyone around me. Clearly gun should not be available in a world filled with murderous psychpaths.

england use rubber clubs ?

Let's see England is ruled by a woman and If you say or do or Google anything barely right wing they lock you up you also need a prob license and have to pay a yearly fee to own a tv but hey at least they aren't racist and let Muslims take over the country :) it's alot easier when no one has weapons to stop it

what? can your autism not handle the fact that some people get sore eyes from staring and glaring white screens for hours?

>Let me not use a weapon that's illegal despite already trying to attemp at doing something illegal.

>I could have disarmed this dude

She's a bit delusional. She probably doesn't even know how to take it out of the holster. Even if she did she'd never be able to overpower him.

"How to subdue someone trying to disarm you" is literally the first lesson taught after basic operation

Yeah of course it's big bad whiteys fault and of course they need more gibs.
Butthurt nigger detected.

Getting stabbed in the nuts or eye is my greatest fear.

What's that in percentage so that we can get a clear picture?

No kidding i grew up in a very liberal household. I used to bealive all the liberal bullshit about blacks . Until i was 12 and moved to a nigger infested shithole. Fuck niggers they are a waste of air. Though the few that decide to make something of themselfs instead of being your typical pavement ape i have full respect for.

NYPD ESU

>The number of mass stabbings in england
>mass stabbings
wut?

Depends on the precinct the cop works out of, or if he was transit police. Some do not wear slacks, they wear the LEO blue cargoes.
Pic related, transit officer and best cop talking - note, both are wearing cargoes and not slacks.

Beat* cop. Fucking autocorrect.

What? Fucking what?

Think about what you just posted.

She’s from England, so she’s a Brit. I agree, they’ve been America’s problem one way or another for a few centuries now.

>Respec

Its being flooded with scum.... that was easy.... try a harder one!

Copfag here, we secretly want to shoot you complaining fucks...you hate us untill you need us.

Here is the the solution for you inbred britons and for your degenrated murricunt cousins

Lol delusional cow

>WE WUZ CIVILIZATION BUILDERS AN SHIET

That temptation is a clear indicator that she lacks character and empathy i.e. sociopath.

> fognogs
Not bad, not bad at all

American logic at it's finest

We should start by snuffing you out. I hope you arent white. You shameful trashcan of a person.

Yea theyll just blow it up instead

Yep...this bitch must be a goddamn ninja if she can unholster and fire off every round before dude who carries mace and a gun can turn to the right.

America is still better than you, otherwise we wouldnt have this thread.

Things foreign trash says

"Muh mass shootings" they barely account for anything when compared to lives saved every yet in self defense with a firearm. Lol

the two women that run this country (may aka thatcher 2.0 and the queen) are both right wing you colossal knobmonkey

Kek. Dive deeper fag and you'll see who is responsible for those firearm murders. (It's not a firearm problem)

>Morning caffeine run ending in a gun battle

Misinformed knee jerk reaction. She's four times more likely to be attacked in an England coffee shop. This fact holds simply no sway however, because just the sight of a gun makes her emotional. The British seem to have a monopoly on emotional flabbergastedry, stunned disbelief tends to overtake reality for them quite often.

i bet that bitch couldnt even take the safety off

The problem with the english is; not only are they stupid, they're proud of being stupid.

It's like that retarded kid on the playground who thinks he's won a fight because his nose is bleeding. Only with a whole fucking country.

It's like their concept of liberty is liking jewish boots for eternity. They're to so totally divorced from concepts like right to life, right to property, right to defense, that for them, such things are tantamount to heresy.

Even while their masters walk on their face, the british man will proudly proclaim his superiority to others. It's strange, stupid, and sad.

>The problem with the english is; not only are they stupid, they're proud of being stupid.
>Unironic picture supporting Trump

there are no guns in the UK because they are illegal. even bad guys can't get them stupid! lmao XD you are really must be americano

What's wrong with liking a Jewish made boot? Can you not like things anymore?

>You want to know what makes black people violent?

I'll posit their inability to think abstractly and incapacity to recognize cause and effect.

I blame the electric kettles

I wish she was Thatcher 2.0, she would actually do her job well if she was.

Muslims are subhuman filth.

Don't forget that A) police don't pursue reports of muzzies who commit illegal acts. B) A lot of times in the UK people will beat eachother to death.

certin pubs, £50 will get you a glock with half a mag left, your only problem is half the mag is used, so fucknows what else its been used for, either way, its accessability, its having to know the right places, people ect, rather than just knowing where wallmart is, so 14 year old emo kids dont een know where to start trying to find a gun

Hows that gene pool, u buck toothed FAS britbong

that is a good point, im assuming youre replying to me, not she's gonna continue to make fuckup after fuckup till we get a corbyn gov that will be left standing in the largest shitheap this country has seen in years, causing them to fail, leading to the tories laughing smugly when they get voted in after the whole shitshow has been fixed

>reddit user insult status confirmed

top kek
"Dad I have something to tell you"
"Oh fuck"
"Dad, I'm gay"
"Thank fuck for that son, I thought you were gonna tell me you're a reddit user"

>I found teh britbong

Go swallow ahmeds cock some more.

Bruh can you really sit there and tell yourself the niggers in detroit and the people who believe in beheading people because they have a different opinion are people? You're a fucking shit bag like the rest of the faggots out there. Know what makes black people violent? Their stupid fucking ghetto culture that they love to be in because they don't have to get fucking jobs because they get everything from the government and from selling drugs. Wanna know what makes muslims violent? The fact that their book literally tells them to kill anyone and everyone who doesn't think the way they do. Fuck man I hope you're trolling I find it hard to believe anyone is that fucking brainwashed.