Granada vs Valencia matchthread

Massive deciding game in La Liga. Sup Forums not wellcome

Starting now. Amunt Valencia!

XI Valencia: Lato, Abden, Mangala, Montoya, Medran, Parejo, Soler, Mina, Zaza, >Cancelo

Granada XI: whocareslol Adrian Ramos not playing

Christ this game is early

GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA GOOOOOL ZAZA

>the sultanate of Granada

ZAZA JA!! 2-0. ITS like anotha reconquista

okay yeah i should watch this ""game"", because...

Because Valencia is good to watch. Or maybe you wanne watch Buyernwinslol against some Zweite liga level team

Potential goalfest

Now the all the loan players in Granada have to fight like hell because of they get the loss here there fucking down

Granada 0-4 Valencia at halftime. What do you think?

《Jugadores, Mercenarios!》chants from granada fans bow

So close to the hattrick.. this could really be more than 0-4.. granada need to rush all forward

0-0 halftime
2-2 end game

>switch to 5 man defense
>Get much more stable defensively and win a few games
>Switch back to 4atb
>Turn back to imbiciles incapable of the simplest defending

Seems like a horrible decision there

Pierre.. c'est impossible

I want Granada to win because they're the good guys, but I need Granada to lose so they get relegated instead of my team.

A tie will do.

Yeah idk what i thought.

Any stream ?

Have you been following Ingason at Granada? Been pretty good?

Arenavision.in or r/soccerstreams

Sporting gonna go down too im afraid. Sad as you guys are almost the only non Antifa fanbase team in the north

Was good and he's always been good when he plays at nt

Then he got dropped for barca and we were told it's because he's one yellow from suspension and two important games coming up

Then he doesn't start the next game and we're all confused... Then he starts in a back 4 today for the first time at Granada and gets taken off for an AM?

I don't know what's happening.. he was constantly their best defender in a back 5 and very good for Iceland in a back 4

I was talking about Málaga m8

>krauts have to hype meaningless matches in their league because we all know it's bayernwinslol
>mocks other leagues

2 straight wins and 33? Points. Safe tbqh

Last 15 matches:
>Matches won: 3
>Ties: 3
>Matches lost: 9

If it wasn't for the last two games, we would be in a relegation position. Also Michel is our third coach this season.

cheeky 0-3. pls add more goals, want a 0-8 win

Sup Forums btfo
Always told you fags it was West Ham fault and not Zaza's

wtf Diego. well a good game to chose to make a mistake in though

Damn, Valencia without Gary Neville at the helm are doomed.

"Ponce (goalscorer for 1-3) Vete YA" from Granada fans now aswell. He made some shutup gesture to Granada fans. Healthy club lol, never go down the half of the team is loanplayers route. Ponce, real cunt