Why the fuck are you not MGTOW. You fags would do anything for pussy...you're pathetic

Why the fuck are you not MGTOW. You fags would do anything for pussy...you're pathetic.

>Why the fuck are not MGTOW
Because not even I'm that pathetic.

>you're either one extreme or another, zero overlap or inbetween

Some people are adults.
Women are people too.
OP is a faggot with 1/10 bait.

Fuck it, I'll bite. Having a girlfriend is simply nice. Try not going for thots next time.

Because I don't want to join a misogynist cult that touches children.

If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair.

No bait just opening a new chapter in your lives

>MGTOW is the truth
Lol just one example of it's cult behavior right here.

So women do not touch boys right...google teacher arrested and check out the words used by the media. Open your eyes

That's what Heaven's Gate told people.
Pic related.

>so women do not touch boys right
Interesting, though I never said that.

We will not win the war. Just throwing a life raft to those who hae time to escape,

I'll be looking in the papers and online for when MGTOW stages its mass suicide.

Mgtow do not gather, do not want to change the system, we leave the system

>MGTOW do not gather
Yet, you faggots need a lot more recruits first before you expand your misgynistic and pedocentric doctrine to a religion.

*misogynist

Correct. But you do realize women will not be punished like men. It is pussy past. We have no power over this system

>correct.
Good, then further discussion.

*no further

lmao what are we the army? We have no base, levels, leaders...pretty much what you think we are...you are so wrong.

>I've decided to live my life in a specific way, if you don't conform to my way of life you're pathetic.
You know convincing people to do something usually doesn't involve shaming them and calling them names.
You're basically using the vegan playbook of not convincing people while acting superior about it.

mgtow is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else

because men are fucking other mens lives over pussy. Women do not love you they love what you do for them. PATHETIC

You're a cult, and your members deserve abuse and ridicule from everyone until you go away.
MGTOW is an excuse to hate women because your poor incels were rejected so they fled to your manosphere to complain about roasties.

My girlfriend loves me, just proved you wrong.

See there you go again, making things black and white while taking the moral high ground.
I'm not even necessarily against your message, but your methods suck.

I do not hate. Cults have leaders. Not sure where you are getting at.

What would be a better method for you?

>I do not hate
Of course you said that, you kind will say anything to escape the just treatment that awaits you.

And what treatment would that be?

Talking about the legal disparities between men and women, critique of the current culture and perhaps a list of personal reasons for why you are against being in any sort of romantic relationship with women.
Personally I'm still holding up hope that I'll find a woman who wants to be an adult, who recognizes her own agency and sees the value that men bring to the table.
If I could find a woman similar to Karen Straughan who were into me, I'd make a monogamous relationship with her at once.

Looks like you can't pay attention either, no wonder you got roped into them.

I agree.

Still not sure where you are going with this but please continue.

Oh and to add more to what I say here.
If you keep the ball in your court, without attacking people who currently think differently from you, you give them a chance to reflect on their own opinions without putting them on the defensive from the get go.

Look, a woman. Triggered yet, bitch boy?

Oh shit, another woman OP is gonna be so mad.

All deez wimmin dey eebil

OP here. Beautiful!

CAREFUL user, SHE'LL USE YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE A PUSSY. I AM A MGTOW AND I ADVOCATE FOR ABOLOSHING THE AGE OF CONSENT

AS A MGTOW GRAMMER AND SPELLING ARENT IMPORTANT WHAT IS IS THAT YOU HATE WOMEN AND TOUCH KIDZ LIKE ME

REPLY TO THIS POST OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT. OH WAIT, MGTOWS HATE THEIR MOTHERS, THAT MEANS ONLY INCELS WILL RESPOND.

IN ORDER TO CIRCUMVENT THE PREVENTION OF THE DEATH OF MY RETARDED WOMAN MOTHER I'M REPLYING TO THIS ONE. MAN DO I WANT SOME WOMEN TO DIE TONIGHT.

op is a deluded faggot, nothing new here

Incel here, can confirm. I love my mother too much and look past her womanhood unlike heartless MGTOWs.

WOMEN SUCK. WHY? BECAUSE I SUCK, BUT I'M NOT GONNA TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY FAILINGS, THAT'S WHAT WOMEN ARE FOR.

mgtow are a bunch of fags who are mad cause theyve never had sex

i hate women but at least i dont bitch about them 24/7 like these people do

DAY OF ROPE FOR WOMEN WHEN?

all women are thots, maybe not now or in a month, but in the future the relationship will decay and SUCK

itll be a pain, and a waste of time

As an enlightened MGTOW male, (yes I'm enlighted I joined a cult to prove it) I posit that we all should hate women.

On that note, are all men sexual beasts who will put their dick in anything willing or unwilling?
If not, your view on women is hypocritical.

>all women are thots
Citation needed.

A girl didn't suck my dick once and if she can't do that then we need to go our own way. Anyone who disagrees with me is a roastie or a whiteknight because I hate opposition (and women kekekek.)

Why have a succulent pair of boobs, a heart that loves you and pussy that craves you when you can go your own way of hatred? I know that I'm going my way, you should too.

MGTOW here, completely agree. Women suck.

Fuck you faggot

No fuck you roastie, men need to dominate.

Your just mad user grow up

I am mad, righteously mad at the gynocentric empire that makes us submit.

You're just mad because you didn't get laid.

Their recent tears from when one of their safe spaces was b& on plebbit was gold.

Samefag

Not a fucking samefag roastie, he're the proof

Oops, forgot pic

>Why the fuck are you not MGTOW

Because I think it's a little weird and faggy to make this part of your identity and celebrate / talk about it all the time.

Not wanting to be in a relationship is a perfectly valid thing, I'm just not so sure about putting a name to it and proselytizing it.

I think you're posting as me, roastie.

mehh

No, I'm just one guy pretending to be 3 different people arguing then calling myself out on it and exposing it.

So yes, I am samfagging as the mgtow, the guy arguing with him, amd the guy who said samefag.

MGTOW is an internet cult for losers.

FAG

I'm not social enough to join a group like MGTOW so I'll just stay a foreveralone.

>A man who actually likes women is a fag
Kek

It's for the better anyway.

>be me
>decide to check out leddit
>go to MGTOW subreddit
>Literally all the posts are whining about how horrible women are.
>Had to go three pages before I found a post that wasn't about women.

Jesus Christ I've never seen anyone so obsessively bitter. It's like that guy who claims he's over his ex, but can't have a conversation without ranting about what a bitch she was.

Are all MGTOW guys this obsessed with women or just the ones on reddit?

Massive Fagot!

On Reddit. Mgtows are diverse!

They all are in some way.

and I I am samefagging as the mgtow, the guy arguing with him, and the guy who said samefag and this guy

Lol

people claim that MGTOW is mainly populated by men who have had little to no contact with women and that they've decided to go MGTOW because they've always been and will likely always be failures in regards to acquiring a partner.

I however, as someone who isn't MGTOW, but rather someone who is "purple pilled" as they put it, who recognises the validity of the things MGTOW talks about (the majority of them anyway as there are some who go to far with their observations and emotional bias), but still chooses to get involved with women, can pretty much confirm that this is not the case.

I've found that men who have had little to no success with women generally crave sex more than most. and it's usually those men that are considered "blue-pilled" they prize pussy above all else becuase they've either never had it, or the times they have had it are few and far between. And they attack MGTOW most fervently because they want to appear to be better than those men to women and because those men, simply because they exist and know what they know, and behave how they behave, threaten the blue-pilled man's modality of consciousness, they make him feel less of a man because they somewhat recognise that they are slaves to women.

MGTOW however, have had so much pussy over time, either through multitudes of flings or via long-term relationships, recognise just how worthless pussy really is when not paired up with a woman that has the required mindset to be a true companion or partner (which is most women) and how damaging to a man's mental and physical health these women can be. not to mention just how affluent they are destroying a man's life and social credability purely by way of an accusation.

simply put, anyone who looks down on MGTOW is simply ignorant. well either that or outright malevolant.

I think women are great, and everyone should have one...or two...maybe three...

>false dichotomy
Ok kid.

>drops a buzzword he does not understand
>win!

There's more to disliking MGTOWs than ignorance and spite user, sorry to trigger you.

>MGTOW
>purple pilled

Jesus Christ this is some cult shit. The next generation will laugh at you for this like we laugh at scientologists, and the next will laugh at them for something else.

It's possible to have a relationship and still retain your individuality. In fact, retaining your individuality is the best way to have a healthy relationship. This movement has been started by butthurt beta males who have been burned by catering to the woman in relationships.

All MGTOW means is that you live your life your way and don't go in for marriage. Want a girlfriend, fine. Want a live in partner, watch out for common law legislation but fine. MGTOW is for men that want nothing to do with women and men who want to be with women ON THEIR OWN TERMS. Not the government's terms, not her terms, their own terms. That's all it is. I'm a MGTOW, I love women. I just don't want to be legally bound to them.

My present girlfriend I have been with for 12 years, she has her place, I have mine. We are always together. She has one kid, I have another. I take her kid when she's at work and vice versa. We aren't married, we aren't common law. She wanted marriage, then Karen Straughan came along and unfucked her selfish, childish, egocentric, way of thinking about men and relationships. It's been great ever since, she was the one that told me I was a MGTOW.

Men go there own way, manlets live their lives as tradition, society, and their women tell them to. If you hate MGTOW it speaks to your own insecurities and ignorance.

Be a man. Focus on your own shit. It could even be women. Just don't let society or women dictate to you who you should be and which legal contracts you need to sign. Grow up.

I've did mgtow for over ten years now and, although I did have an incident involving a kid I MISTOOK for an inanimate object which resulted in me being on probation

Look man, if I described a relatively common behavior, angrily exaggerated it, and then called it the SHITCUNTS club and made up a bunch of funny terms and tried to convince everyone to use them, and then people laughed at me and refused to associate with me, they would be correct to do so.

This is how everyone else thinks of MGTOWtards.

What the fuck are you talking about, you illiterate asshole?

just come out and say it, the only reason you oppose MGTOW is because you want white people to breed

What? I don't really give a shit. I just think cults are stupid.

you're not fooling anyone

Naming a phenomenon is just that. In japan they are called herbivore men. Someone over here called them MGTOW. They gave the behaviour a name and it is growing phenomenon for many reasons.

If you came late in the game and are offended by the terminology then that speaks volumes about you and not about the phenomenon.

Maybe you are part of the phenomenon and don't want the label. If so, good for you. You are all grown up. You are an individual and a man.

Herbivore Men is a name given by other people, they're not a movement trying to recruit people like mgtow apparently is.

Can't be bothered to google that shit. Please describe the term MGTOW to me.

You sound just like the stupid women who always go for the obvious assholes and then complain when the assholes act like assholes.