Actually , in France , it's Legal to a grown up men to have sex with a 15 y/o...

Actually , in France , it's Legal to a grown up men to have sex with a 15 y/o , today the Justice Minister is attempting to lower the age of consent to 13

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4914784/french-age-of-consent-may-be-reduced-to-13-years-old-after-courts-rule-two-11-year-old-girls-werent-raped/
huffingtonpost.fr/2017/11/13/age-legal-de-consentement-et-majorite-sexuelle-quelle-est-la-difference_a_23275215/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a wise decision

thesun.co.uk/news/4914784/french-age-of-consent-may-be-reduced-to-13-years-old-after-courts-rule-two-11-year-old-girls-werent-raped/

well its easier to change laws than to lock up muslims.

That’s to accommodate all the Muslims taking over

Welp off to france i guess

Age of consent SHOULD be 13. Anyone who disagrees with this is probably a fat disgusting prude American. Americans should be genocided.

age is just a number

Really though age of consent should be 14 or 15 since a lot of girls are quite fuckable at that age already. It should scale with age, though. Old fucks banging a high school freshman is just wrong.

13 is late 7th to 8th grade, and I'm ok with this. I should visit France now.

Sad to see this happening to Europe, muslims having sex with kids is now so common they are changing laws to avoid sending all of them to prison. Imagine if it was your 13 year old daughter having sex with a 30 year old.

Edgy

Kek

Doubt they'll succeed all the old cows are going to boycott because they cant compete with the peachy

She's going to need to make money somehow

>implying this is about muslims
as much as i hate the guy, Macron is still living the /ss/ dream, he's just trying to make it more accessible

I don't really see the problem. My girlfriend is 15 and we are happy together.

oh, just realized how that last sentence came out. haha.

This is EU burgers. O nooo sex until 65yo, can no drink until 75yo, no matter, fat pigsvine get no health, only burger and die cardiac failure in trailer parkuuuu! Facku uuuuuuu!

THAT DOESNT MEAN 20 30 40 YEAR OLD FAT PIGS LIKE YOU CAN GO AROUND FUCKING CHILDREN YOU RETARDS

GOD ONLY PEDOPHILES ARE THIS STUPID LMAO

doesnt matter
they are still faggots

pretty much this

pedo scum will never fully understand what its like having kids

all they will see is a sex object and i will never ever fucking pity them

they will never know what its like seeing there kids dreams come true and have enjoyment
also fun

thank fuck im not a degenarate child abuser

You are what age?

25, she is a friend of my little sister

kys you sad cunt the fact you cant get pussy your own age is hilarious

the fact you have to manipulate children to your needs is sickening

poor girl probably is raped by this fat fucking loser becuase of his deception and lies

find the closest 12 gauge and kil yourself you sick bastard

++

For how long have you been together?

This is a completely inaccurate description of current and past events

>15 y.o. spotty greasy fatty who cant get a gf has a meltdown

Stop being jealous of other people, you'll never get laid with that attitude

When I was 14 or 15 I thought it was stupid that the age of consent was so high.

But now that I've seen teenagers as an adult, it's pretty ridiculous for adults to have sex with teens. They're still getting growth spurts, they are not adults.

Romeo and Juliet laws are fine, no reason to prosecute high school lovers who happen to be of different ages, but it's ridiculous for adults to fuck children who haven't finished puberty.

On the other hand, if a teen looks like an adult, I can't fault them for fucking without knowing. Perhaps there could be a puberty completion certificate for people under 18.

Honestly, I agree with the Muslims on this one. They got something right.

soon it will be one year

Bait much.

Why do people have to date girls their own age....that sounds like values that you are just imposing on other people.

This is actually more complex :
Check this :
huffingtonpost.fr/2017/11/13/age-legal-de-consentement-et-majorite-sexuelle-quelle-est-la-difference_a_23275215/

I agree.
Teens should be allowed to mess with each other...I mean...what else is puberty?
But you don't need adults in there. They shouldn't be allowed.
I actually think consent laws are quite alright as they are, with the 18 stuff and whatnot.
But attraction to teens from adults is seen as much rarer as it is, I think.
I mean, they shouldn't be allowed but still...who are we kidding.

If they are old enough to have babies, they are old enough to fuck. That's gods will.

Do you think you are the exception?
Or would you say all 15 year olds are capable of a healthy relationship with an adult?

And what would be the ideal age of consent in your opinion?

rules and laws dont exist. Keep following them you plebs, while the elite get all the prime pussy you faggots cry about muh pedo, muh cant consent, muh rape, pfffff go fuck yourselves. Tried and true advice of my ancestors going back thousands of years, 12 and over, bend them over.

If their hands are black on the outside but white on the inside...they seem to be made for cotton picking.
It's gods will.

Nice bait little man.

25yo ma with 15 yo fem would be normal for 99.9% of history

Mf.. there isn't even fully grown adults who can maintain and establish a healthy relationship, with other adults..

Your argument is invalid.

and who has the balls to contradict the almighty

All are not clearly. But the one I found is more mature, and most of the time when we are together in city going to cinema or thing like that, people always think she is like 20yr old.
Maybe cause they see her with me cause you can't really deny she still has some young girl trait.

Moreover the adult need to understand that what she wants, may be different than what an adult want. We don't talk about buying a house, create a family or else. We live on the moment, sometimes we go on week end or holiday.

So you need a mature 15yr old girl, and an adult that doesn't just want sex but really loves her.

I would say 14/15 is okay. Under is too low. We started dating when she was 14, and yes I can say that even after kissing her I was worried cause she was not 15 yet.

ITT
>pedos think because consent age is 13 these grown ass men can go fuck kids

>b.b.b.but the age of consent is 13 meaning if she says yes i can have sex with a minor and do my fantasy

man pedos really are fucking something

>she is mature for her age i swear

>i cant help it its an illness its like being gay

implying your born wanting to fuck kids

implying that pedos never seek help

this is why the world truly fucking hates you becuase you make children suffer even virtuos pedos contribute to the suffering of children in films being raped by promoting it

even prison inmates in for the most disgusting shit murder and slaughter pedos becuase the despise them

says a fucking lot doesnt it

end your life so children dont suffer to your hands

I'm converting to islam for a virgin bride.

Repeat after me:
Sex is not magical just like pooping is not
There are billions of vaginas, they are not special
Time is fleeting
Sex rules are based on religion, not psychology
Purposeless people need victimhood

Most of you sound like you really like rules and need bumpers to get through life.

its not an illness you beta, it is the epitome of being alpha, men should be able to slit the throat of their enemies and fuck and impregnate said enemies wives mothers and daughters.

Hope you get arrested you fucking pedo
this
nah you're just a kiddy fiddler.
He's dating a kid you bloody retard
Bet you watch rick and morty you degenerate fuck.

I like this^^

Man, we kissed in front of policemen and when we are out together.

I'm sorry, I don't live in a retarded country and it's 100% legal here.

In most videos the girls love it, its only after they are shamed by being outed that they turn against it. If you find yourself aligned with far right nut jobs and prisoners in your world view, you may be entering into a mental health crisis. Please seek help.

pedophiles are manipulating the sjws and making them think being a disgusting child kid fucker is fine

Who the fuck do you think you are!? genocided isn't a word.

You mean trolls.

>In most videos the girls love it

>If you find yourself aligned with far right nut jobs and prisoners in your world view, you may be entering into a mental health crisis. Please seek help.

Where do you live then child fucker?

cute
but still, put a ring on her before she flies away

i dont understand why its wrong to fuck whores? i mean we used to fuck them when we were their age, why not now? why stop? why not anymore?

France.

>child fucker
She is not a child anymore legally
And we never fucked

It seems I have more IQ than you and don't always think about sex when talking about child. You sick pervert.

I will just say it here and now; I'd do life for pedophile, each and every one of them are wasted excuses for humans and deserve to be executed without mercy.

If you have any attraction to kids kys!

>whores
>children
>wanting to fuck kids
>because back then you had a mind of a child
>sounds like you still have the mind of a child

Would love to, but we will see what happens in the next years :)

right glad to know your trolling on the chon

almost got me there

>we never fucked
is she not ready yet? are you just a romantic pretending fucking and making love are different?
or maybe you're one of these pathetic numale asexuals?

this entire thread

pedos and muh feelings

yet they rape and sexually abuse kids

Lol another fucking Sup Forums faggot bringing up IQ randomly lmaooo fucking pedo cunt, you think you're smarter because you like little girls? Kill yourself you useless, degenerate, snail eating neckbeard.
And yes, 15 is still a child. If she cant drink or drive or smoke, she is a child you fag. You better be a fucking troll, boy.

Like those 8 year old chinamen, they are so good at sewing expensive shoes.

>faces hidden
>women helping tohold sign up
>nigger legs in the background looks like holding sign up too

pedophiles are really going all out to manipulate people not just kids

Moving to France....

under natural law if they've hit puberty its legal/lawful ie they can give consent/contract formation for w/e adult activities.

also legalise all drugs

>implying it's not

Retard detected.

Good for you if you think I troll.

I don't pretend sex and love is different. You need sex to have a good relationship.
And yes we talked about it and for now she doesn't want to do it. But we do forplay, different things together, we just never done this yet.

You're the one linking sex to a 15yr old girl.
She can drive.
And I don't think smoking or drinking a good idea to show if you're an adult or not. To be honest, I believe it's completely the opposite. Drinking alcohol to loose your mind to be able not to think about your own miserable life, and smoking to look cool and cause you can't stop anymore since you're addicted to it doesn't really show a reponsible adult image to my point of view.

See? If the internet triggers you to go into a murderous rage, you probably are entering into a dark place. Dont be afraid to ask for help.

Unfortunately I don't think he is a troll, these are the same retarded thoughts and ideas most deviant degenerate predators have.

They should all be shot!

educate society u post neo liberal cucktard

same retards that think its guns that kill people

So, in France you're a child at 18 and in the US you're a child at 21, just because you can't drink? That's fucking stupid.

>Good for you if you think I troll.

>She can drive.

wow that definetly shows how grown up an mature she is

>15yr old girl.

girlI don't pretend sex and love is different. You need sex to have a good relationship.

fucking a kid and bragging about it

you

Yes I'm linking sex to a 15 year old because you're a 25 year old man doing sexual shit with a child you bloody autist. My point was she's not legally an adult if she cannot do those thing, Jesus you're an idiot.
I didn't say that, legally she still is a child. You don't need to be 21 to smoke.

Not a liberal, not a cucktard...I just see it as it is! Sex with children is wrong, reagrdless of how the deviants wish to term it. They all need slaughtering and given the chance I'd gladly take the fuckers life myself. Seen too many kids fucked up from that shit; and the peado judges give them a slap on the fucking wrists, while the "child" deals with a lifetime of mental issues.

Sounds like you are jelly. You are the pinnacle of society, people should do what you do.

She is beautiful, is nobody noticing it?

Manipulating sjw? Acceptance of different lifestyles is a pillar of being a sjw.

Women are hottest in their early 20's. 13 year old girls just look awkward because they most likely are just starting puberty, y'all are just some sick fucks.

The point is that legally she is NOT an adult.

US doesn't do laws for the world. It's not because in your country the law is at 18 or 21, or whatever it is I don't even know or care, that it's like that for every other country.

Too young you sicko.

550000 deaths since 1990s by guns in usa alone

thats more dead than usa soldiers in ww1 and ww2

definetly not a gun problem

>real bad ass in building, ladies and gentlemen

you're a kid yourself, you talk like a kid, you think like a kid, your real drama is jealousy and control, you want the goods but you cant get them.
you wont understand this now, in a few years you will

You don't know how old my gf is. I'm not jealous.

this

20 30 40 year old men thinking they can fuck kids

because muh age consent

Not American and I am of the opinion that people kill people...guns dont kill people and bullets dont kill people.

Perverts should be shot!

38 actually you fagggot! And I certainly dont want the good, I am in a healthy relationship with...you guessed it a consenting ADULT, the way it should fucking be because I'm not a fucking degenerate!

i'm actually not too upset with canada on this, 2 year window for 14 and 15, then 16 is legal

so 14 an 16 gets a pass, 14 and 17+ gets rape, we could mess with this a bit but it doesn't feel too harsh

13 down parents charged if necessary

the burger puritanical standard, 1000 murders on tv by age 8, 1 nipple and the country freaks out because that sexuality is ruining morals

this is now a loli thread.

becuase they are kids

they do not understand sex

or what it is

why do you think pedos manipuilate children

like this fag fucking a 15 year old