Is pitchfork a technology website now?

is pitchfork a technology website now?

SWPL: the blog

Let's hope so. Better Sup Forums's problem than ours.

any predictions on their rating for the iPhone X?

Its been very obvious that they have been doing native advertising for a while now. I imagine most of their user base has adblock.
I have also noticed lately that they have been publishing articles that have nothing to do with music. Like an article about how curb your enthusiasm is coming back, or how veep is ending

iPhone X? More like: iPhone "Eh"!

>It can recognize your face, transform your face into an emoji, and more

Holy dogshit the future is finally here

stages of p4k

1. cool, hip, attitude p4k, has originality, mostly covers white oriented indie guitar music

2. p4k sells out, sells website to giant corporation, starts pretending top 40 pop and rap are good, becomes full sjw garbage

3. starts to cover things that arent music, slow at first, but i bet in a few years they will have whole sections about shit that isnt even music

4.????????

5. dead

accurate

apple died with steve jobs. every real nigga uses android

Steve was a piece of shit, but that man had vision. He would be appaled to see Apple go back to its 90s of being unfocused and lagging behind the rest.

This phone looks ugly as fuck, specially the cut out in the top

The whole thing is just a NSA data mining projegt.

"hey stupid millennials upload your face to our facial recognition base....i mean emoji app"

>cool, hip attitude p4k, has originality
if you ever believed this your a pleb
if don't like top 40 pop and rap your a pleb

Jobs was a fucking idiot, he had one of the most curable cancers in the world and was a billionaire. But he chose to do a bunch of new age Buddhist chink medicine and died lol.
That being said, apple clearly started to decline after he died.

>if don't like top 40 pop and rap your a pleb

>if you dont like plebe music you are a plebe

P4k had an original voice and now they are like the rest of the shitty music websites, OM G BEYONCE IS SUCH A STRONG WOMAN 10 POINTS FOR BEING BLACK YASSSSS

iPhones and Apple have influenced music considerably; this isn't completely out of Pitchfork's realm.

>tfw Apple trying to sell out by making another phone each year

Apple = P4k
Android = Quietus, TMT

I was under the impression they cover politics now.

Good job having no idea what you’re talking about.

>the future is thinly-veiled data collection disguised as something that will make you giggle for a few minutes
>the future is having no choice but to use a touchscreen
Kill me

Did i stumble upon your little secret NSA tards?

>10 million personalized emojis incoming

oh fantastic. i look forward to that

They're a joke is what they are. They used to fun for their smug attitude and reviews. Then they became annoying because people would take them too seriously and they essentially became tastemakers for indie/alternative music. Now they're just sellouts with shit taste and maddeningly inconsistent reviews.

so it pretty much becomes rolling stone?

Is Sup Forums a technology board now?

They’re going to go the way of NME. On their latest issue it’s got ‘IT’ (the film) on the cover. They cover technology and a lot of tv and films now on their site. There’s daily game of thrones articles too. I know the magazine’s free now and they have to make money somehow but still, you wouldn’t think it was a music magazine anymore just by looking at it.

p4k used to be contrarian just for the sake of being different
They were like the Scaruffi of the indie scene
It's not like people actually read the reviews anyways

that's its readers' main music device

TMT is actually pic-related

stage one was overrating a bunch of no name indie bands that never went anywhere and giving low scores to classics
also they had a weird blog layout in the early days

>weird blog layout
there's no way you're 18+

p4k has always been shit. the day they gave frances the mute that horrible score was when i knew it was utter shit.

>transform your face into an emoji

Whoa, some groundbreaking technology there. Totally worth spending $500 just for that.

Try 1000

so is the iphone "x" actually the iphone 8 or

Who knows

What's wrong with that? Unless you are a pedophile or some other serious criminal you have nothing to worry about the NSA having such data.