So what are you going to do?

So what are you going to do?

Leave America to the Queen of England where it originally supposed to or vote for Hillary/Bernie to keep America?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/donald-trump-queen-england/
youtube.com/watch?v=0zJMNC8xpvs
youtube.com/watch?v=DckGotoquLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Knock her hat off and kick her in the cunt until she sprays dust like a broken vacuum bag.

you now realize trump is actually a descendant of british nobility, so britain would sorta get it back I guess

>UK
>taking America

I haven't laughed this hard in weeks.

>trusting tumblr
wew lad

snopes.com/donald-trump-queen-england/

She'll have to take back Bongistan first

Looks like our God Emperor will be adding the Commonwealth to his domain.

>America gets to purge the Eternal Anglo
>Nuclear strike on London, wiping out the infestation

>Needing snopes to know this is BS

Poo in a loo, paki

>So what are you going to do?

Kick Britain out of the anglosphere

HM apparently always had America :D

>Kick the only Anglo nation on Earth out of its own sphere.
Thanks Jesus el Taco.

this is Sup Forums after all, posted it on the off chance that some niggers fell for it

in my opinion, we never should have stopped being british

>So what are you going to do?

Make the fucking grass grow

fpbp

We created the anglosphere so you will have to stop using our language and make your own

only retarded liberals think the revolution was a good idea

Fuck that bitch. She'll be dead soon.

>tfw these guys don't realize that it's all fun and games until God doesn't save the queen.

Why? So we can be giant cucks like Canada?

No thanks.

I'm gonna go clean my rifle now.

She'll be dead soon and the brits will probably replace her with Queen Mahnoor of Lahore because Britain needs more diversity.

the only reason england is cucked is because of the marxist founding fathers drafting the social justice warrior bible known as the constitution. "all men are created equal" is liberal bullshit and you know it.

>unironically being a redcoat on American soil

hahahahahahahaha

we beat you faggots twice and saved your asses twice, don't even joke about that it's too funny.

I'd like to see that old bitch try

>that pic
This shit always sets me off. Southwest America was a Spanish colony, which weren't the indigenous people in the first place and actually came in as conquerors and genocided the people magnitudes above what the anglos are accused of. Second, the people who claim the La Raza shit are themselves a mixture of Spanish and mostly Aztecs, who were also genocidal maniacs.

>learn your history

T O P K E K

>unironically being a libtard on Sup Forums

back to tumblr

Nice to see you back Apoo.

Yeah, but blacks weren't considered people.

The liberals used a loophole in the constitution by literally changing what counts as a person

this is fake
she never said that

>blacks

they're called niggers you cuck

How about this pic?

she will have to take back London first

>libtard
No, redcoat.

Here in America, we don't run to the government to solve our problems. We solve them ourselves.

Don't let that mouth of yours run too freely if you don't want to be free, coward.

"freedom" is a liberal code word for degeneracy.

Bring it on you salty old bag I got more than one bone to pick with your wrinkled Austrian ass.

Every man, woman, and child on God's green earth is absolutely free, and you choose to live in cowardice.

She can't even take back Britain from the EU

Senile old bag.

I bet you love the fact that niggers roam free, don't you, cuck?

So are you more of a fascist, monarchist or something else?

The Queen can't even hold on to the UK, how would she take us, if anything we will install Trump as monarch of the Anglosphere, and prepare to steam roll Germanistan for the 2nd time in a 100 years. Ivan will meet us again in Berlin whilst we divide it up again. "Aryans" are too single minded to rule themselves. Thats why we Anglos have dominated this world.
youtube.com/watch?v=0zJMNC8xpvs

> all bow down to America

I'm okay with this

You have no idea what you're talking about. Read up on 18th century philosophy (Classical Liberalism) that was used as the basis for the constitution. England is cucked because of 'muh common law' and no written constitution, thus, no explicit rights.

When it occurs to people just how free they are to solve their own problems, niggers and cowards mysteriously disappear.

>something something rifle behind every blade of grass
They would lose harder than they did during the revolution.
>half of her navy drowned because it's made up of refugees in life rafts
>Trump beats back queens forces
>Trump decides to start manifest destiny 2: electric boogaloo all across Europe
>America finally pulls the plug on dear old dad

I assume this is yours?

Let's play spot the presidential candidate.

our constitution literally says niggers are just as good as white people. its a cuckolds weet dream.

Wasn't it supposed to be 3/5ths?

kek

you just said its based off liberalism and thats somehow a good thing? how retarded are you?

American revolution was a massive mistake. Shoukd have bargained for representation once insane George kicked it. Civil war would have been over in a year, WW1 would have been quick work once the Doughboys arrived in Sep 1914, no Wilson = no pussy League of Nations and short war means Europe never loses its real men. Win win win for everybody.

"all men are created equal"

Bong on vacation detected

>our constitution
The constitution is an agreement among the citizens to honor it.

As you can see, the constitution has no value anymore.

So we're basically just a few steps away from the end of the republic, and when that happens, redcoats are gonna die.

sorry tumblr, just cos' I'm not "feeling the bern" like you doesn't mean I'm from england.

You have no room to talk.

LOL U FOKIN WOT M7 LOL WE'D ABSOLUTELY DEMOLISH FUCKING ENGLAND AND THE SURROUNDING ALLIES LOL FOOKIN SCRUBS
THIS IS WHAT OBAMA DID TO OUR COUNTRY FOKING ENGLAND THINKS THEY CAN TALK SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHA

anyone who wants the constitution is a cuckold

>literally drowning in shitskins
>British culture completely dominated by leftists marxist cucks
>british way of life dying
>british culture dying
>british identity dying

And the foremost things on their minds is to criticize an American presidential candidate who hasn't been elected. For fuck's sake grandpa.

Realistically, she would be stick with a nation full of niggers and illegals. Not very good.

youtube.com/watch?v=DckGotoquLw

True.

And anyone who unironically walks this soil and tells free men they aren't free is going to have to prove it.

>Corbyn.
>Popular enough to get even 15% of the national vote.
>Popular enough to get even 5% of the national vote if a Labour splinter party appears.

Feeling the bern?

This place is populated by faggots.

I don't know how many bernouts have MAGA hats and an arsenal of guns.

Nice try, faggot.

They're cucked because they abandoned the guiding light of monarchy.

Does the Queen even have any power?

trump is as much as a cuck as sanders

>married a foreigner with a communist name
>wont edeport "legal" immigrants
>wants mass "legal" immigration
>wont abolish taxes
>sold his daughters to the jews

he's a complete faggot.

FPBP

Trump + destroy the eternal Anglo

That's it, I'm #hillmissle now.

United States Navy
Size 328,194 active duty personnel[3]
101,199 reserve personnel[3]
272 deployable ships[3]
430 total ships
3,700+ aircraft[3]

Royal Navy Size
32,880 Regular
3,040 Maritime Reserve
7,960 Royal Fleet Reserve[nb 2]
77 commissioned ships[nb 3]
174 aircraft[1]

Oh please. 13 little colonies rekt England over 200 years ago. There's like 300 million guns in America now.

You've opened my eyes.
I'm #rootingforputin now.

this
>also poo in loo

>loses all of africa, notably south africa and rhodesia
>loses hong kong and brunei
>loses palestine and israel
>nearly loses falkland isles
>nearly loses scotland
>LOSES LONDON

>thinks she will take the land of the free

HAHA

damn

I'm #readyforjeb now

>implying the civilian gun owners in America alone couldn't defeat all of Britain

Not sure this thread needs to continue after this.

bring it bitch. i aint afeard uf you. your going to be liek wat 3/4 kebab when turkey joins the EU you arm them they just take your asses over

>tumblr

Fake and gay

Take back your capital first you old hag

The royal family is a mistake

Let's see what Cuck Britain and that crusty cunt fartknocker bitch can do against a rifle behind every blade of grass. We're not swayed nor intimidated by foreign entities acting on behalf of globalist interests. Come to our doors, expect to be killed. That's what we call "American Exceptionalism." Die, motherfuckers. We want your blood way more than you want ours.

I fucking love you guys

Classical Liberalism you illiterate retard. Liberalism in America is bastardized from the traditional ideal of liberalism.

that'd be suicide. we have more guns than citizens. trump would drive a stake through your vampire heart liz.

she never said that

If you hate freedom so much, then why are you walking our soil?

Fuck off redcoat

Took me more time than I care to admit, that one.

Fuck off cuck and go kiss the queens ass while you're at it.

> all men are created equal
> Constitution

That's how I know you're retarded.

This is actually false

The queen is secretly sick of muslims in London and wants an excuse to leave.