Is it worth moving to the US from EU? how does one move to the US without marrying a US citizen?

Is it worth moving to the US from EU? how does one move to the US without marrying a US citizen?

Why do so many of you eurocucks want to move to the US now? The US is shit.

Not worth. Stay in the EU.

Stay there and kick the rebels out of your island.

ITS YOUR ISLAND

Americuck here, stay far away. The US is shit. Literally the only reason we are a first world country is because of how much trade we do commercially.

Good healthcare? Nah
Infrastructure? Nah
Public transport? Nah

Backwards laws based on the bible? Check

Rampant corruption? Check

Huge population of mentally ill people and no services getting them the help they need? Check

Im from Slovenia, and im a /k/fag. My country is beautifu, yes, but you dont have any oprotunities here whatsoever. Im not looking for a really good paying job or a good place to make family. Im interested in the "freedom" and laws. Im an outdoorsman and a /k/fag as i said and i cant really do thing i love freely here.

Come across the southern border and stay. But you have to be Brown.

>European detected
Everything here is great as long as you are willing to work. Not much is handed out. Move to the midwest (rural) if you want a quiet place to raise a family. Gun laws here are great (heavily state dependent like most laws) and if you can afford it then its something you should get into.

>Good healthcare? Nah
We have the best in the world

Is Alaska ok? Im more of a cold weather person and love the nature. I heard that Alaska is more "expensive", is that true? Cuz im from a poor country and dont really know if i will be able to get a decent start there

I suggest going to Canada, they have some of the good things of the US with 50% less crap.

lol nope

no

Get a PhD and we'll consider it.

>I suggest going to Canada, they have some of the good things of the US with 50% less crap.
Canada is literally worse America, if you want to go to a country where 80% of people speak English other than America go to Norway or something.

But only those financially independent can afford it

You are some kind of next level retard

Fuck off Leafistinian

You obviously don't know what you are talking about, so in your own words "why don't you like fuck off or something"

If you like the cold it's good. They pay people to live there and you can get pretty good pay working for oil companys. But from what I've been told it can be pretty boring and get pretty depressing because of the long winters. They use special lights to try to combat the seasonal depression.

Go fuck a moose, maple fag.

They pay people to live there? Thats cool. I dont mind the long winters. And Alaska is my 1st choice anyway. But the problem is moving to the US and getting a visa and all that.

Go stick your dick in some poutine.

Could start by trying to get a work visa.

blog.upack com/posts/moving-to-alaska-for-free you get paid to live there. It's not really a main destination for most

Justin Bieber is Canadian. Enough said.

Only move to the US if you want to get shot.

Yeah basically if you took a step back america is as bad, if not worse, then the average alley way next to a fancy resturant. Yeah outside, its all cozy and cool, but once you gotta step around back you get stabbed in the neck with an aids needle.

What?

HAHAHHAHAHAH
Who the fuck are you, baron trump?
The average american, who is lowermiddle class(just enough money for rent, food,a small pleasures like ciggarettes or new school clothes), cannot afford any ANY type of healthcare. In todays america it is impossible to save for the future. Pretty much 80 percent of us are living with paychecks spent the DAY we get them, just on basics like food and bills.

Our health Care is the best in the world, they never said it's affordable just that we lead the world in medical.

>Pretty much 80 percent of us are living with paychecks spent the DAY we get them, just on basics like food and bills.
That's not true at all.
Honestly look around you, everyone has money but me. The amount of $100k cars is ridiculous.
Average people put floors in their houses that I couldn't afford with a decade of saving every cent.