Most of the comments on anything related to his death are something along the lines of "I don't feel bad for drug...

Most of the comments on anything related to his death are something along the lines of "I don't feel bad for drug addicts" or "He did drugs. He deserved it". It's absolutely disgusting. Then you have the stupid cunts spouting "Well he had a choice and he chose wrong". No one chooses to overdose or take pills pressed with Fentanyl. The lack of empathy, or even the sheer lack of humanity is appalling. This is why our society has a drug addiction problem. Everyone loves to preach from their high horses about how righteous they are because they don't do drugs. It's absolutely fucking ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WjlNZQe6U-A
youtube.com/watch?v=319xuyt3PdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oKFyM3Zn5Lg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=WjlNZQe6U-A

this means you gots to chill like your body should die and get cold.

He could have been killed by a piano falling on his head, I'd still be glad. Look at that stupid motherfuckers face, how can you not wish ill on him? Wigger.

I do drugs but not Xanax because I'm not a fucking child

>muh anxiety
Fuck off, white rappers are shit anyways

That dude looks like a total cunt so I'll take the shitty bait, glad he's dead.

His music sucked and he was a dumb wigger druggy who gives a fuck

you are fucking stupid
>he has the money to buy drug test kits
>doesnt do it or doesnt even get suspicious even though he is buying street xanax which couldve been mixed with anything
>he has mental problems and tries to overcome them with a benzo addiction

He literally posted to social media that he wanted to die

>Everyone loves to preach from their high horses about how righteous they are because they don't do drugs. It's absolutely fucking ridiculous.

I don’t care about his death because he looks like a total idiot. I mean look at those stupid fucking tattoos all over his face. Only idiots get tattoos. The fact that he killed himself by doing drugs is not a surprise at all.

If you fuck with heroin, pills, etc knowing what the consequences could be and then you overdose, yes you did choose to do it.

This guy prayed to die in every one of his songs. No, xanax shouldn't but pressed with fentanyl, but thats what happens when you do recreational drugs.

I'd be more surprised if he didnt die at 21.

This is a Reddit post and OP is trying to make in into a copypasta. Don't take bait and respond to the actual point

kek anti-tattoofags are hilarious

>im glad he's dead because he decided to draw pictures on himself

cried like a little bitch when I heard of his death.

>t. neet

he took 60miligrams of oxycodone and a bunch of xanax, tha xans werent pressed with fentanyl get yer facts straight

>shut yo bitch ass up

youtube.com/watch?v=319xuyt3PdQ

Literally who?

Special fella' aren't you? So its ridiculous to not have to get fucked-up on drugs to get through life now.

Sorry, but if you arent on shit you are a better person than a druggie fag.

don't know who he is
don't give a shit
how's that for a comment

I couldn't care less about this faggot
also fuck you OP

he wasn't good.. no one knows who he is.. and no one cares

Try writing that again after you pass 4th grade english.

I did drugs for a long time before I got locked up. That's the risk you take when you do drugs everyone who does drugs knows this. So really shouldn't feel sorry for them, maybe for there family but not them.

so you did never counsume any coffeine alcohol or sugar? what about meds? you sure didnt take any meds ever

if it was a rich, hard-working, responsible man, nobody would care, because these losers can't relate to anything good. they only circlejerk over broken, mentally ill people they can relate to.
why would i care about someone who cares more about drugs than others?
why is it that people think being broken means you are a good person? if you are broken, it's because you are not a good person.

Rest Easy Peep

Just OD and get it over with.

he died oh no you must have been his bestfriend it must be hard to make a post about him after the crack overdose

He was a shitty, trendy musician who made shitty bare bones music.

He literally had die young tattooed on his stupid forehead, why should I feel bad for this human trash anyway?

Talentless hacks like him deserve to faded away into obscurity, I don't care whether they live or die

Wow, you're going to be the one that makes that comparison. Fucking idiot.

This lol

Are you retarded? We're in agreement, cunt, develop reading skills beyond 2nd grade.

He's not a rapper though. I don't wtf he is, but no way does his music sound even remotely like rap.

Tbh I used to not care about the guy (still don't I guess), but after hearing some interviews from him I've come to kinda respect the guy. He showed a lot of respect to his family, especially for a junky. I'm not sad that he died, and he kinda had it coming, but I don't think he deserved it. It sucks, but life moves on.

good morning kitty

Guten Morgen.

Ayyyy quality post detected. EPMD was the fucking shit

I'm convinced kek killed Peep.
Think of the irony then connect the dots. Lil Peep could only gain fame by promoting the lifestyle the ultimately killed him. Depression and drugs is the main idea of his music. A lot of fans resonated with this topic and it skyrocketed his career. Ultimately this life has killed him. If that's not dark humor then Idk what is.
Now let's rearrange his stage name.
Lil Peep
First thing I noticed was Pepe could be formed with the same letters. The other one you have to try a little harder but bear with me.
"Lil" do you remember how we created Kek?
Lol
Le
lel
Kek
Well the transition from lel to kek happened because of the "k" key being right next to the "L" so if we apply the same logic to "Lil" we can form "LOL" because "I" is next to "O". This completes a cycle of transitions so the entire meme comes full circle.
So in a nutshell this has Keks signature all over it. Lol Pepe, Or Kek Pepe.
This next one is kind of ridiculous but if the world operates on synchronicity then it makes perfect sense...
Kek is also the Korean equivalent of haha.
If you're familiar with the fashion or business world you would know that Forever 21 has released an entire line of clothing inspired by Lil Peep. Forever 21 is a Clothing company that started in Korea with a husband and wife. Lil Peep just died at the age of 21, I guess you could say he's "forever 21"....
-Kek
-Pepe

he made his bed, and now he lies in it. he should of said no to drugs.

The world is better off without this idiotic degenerate. He's lucky he didn't get old enough to actually face his choices. And you, OP, grow a pair of balls and suck it up. Faggot.

I have nothing against white rappers but that shit was garbage. The beat was lame and generic, the lyrics were middle school emo poet level stupid. Some skinny ass kid claiming to be some badass gangsta which he clearly isnt. Fucking awful.

he got it from his sister, why would you be suspicious if you get it from someone close to you.

MOrning kato.

Kek is the korean version of lol and comes from the original Starcraft days.

There were two ways we reached Kek. I mentioned both. You're correct but so am I.

still no excuse really to not test your shit but I mean he was probably so used to it so. you never know

idk i saw a other post with the girl he supposidly bought the xannax from
ok its bad that she them with fentanyl but still dont take 7 if u barely can move
i´m upset about his death but it´s self inflected

No, kek is from warcraft. You were misinformed.

Yes. Life is hard for everyone, only pussies need crutches like drugs

People who do drugs are trash.

Rot in piss and shit

>This is why our society has a drug addiction problem

Take your white knight shit elsewhere you dumb faggot

Blizzard created both games I assume that's the confusion.

HAHAHAHAHAHA die faggot degenerates

Fuck that gay ass mumble rapper little peep, must suck to die with such a stupid name. His music was trash and he was trash glad the stupid son of a bitch is dead overdose was to easy of a death.

the pewterpie youtube faggot is dead?

it wasnt his sister, it was some fan or friend who he got it from, funny thing is that this person who sold him the xan was known for selling laced xanax

One less drug addict on the streets. Fail to see a problem here.

If this teaches us anything, it's that we should execute these druggies Filipino style.

>i cant stand it when people beat me in an argument

Who is this?

ex boyfriend of bella thorne and a white "rapper"

RIP lil penis

Lil kek

if you unscramble lil peep it becomes ill pepe.

I'm a white bitch in Murica, I struggle so much making shitty music and banging filthy humans, I'm so misunderstood, my shitty face tattoos doesn't represent me,I'm a good guy in a crack head costume, yassss i take drugs "Youg, wild and free" "live fast die you" yaaaaaaasssss 0MG i'm so depressed, let me rap about how shitty my life is, but not making any change in my life decisions to make it better, OMG xxXANAXxx lol I died and I'm a martyr for all drug addict, "depressed" little whiny bitches, K BYE xoxo

There's a big difference between shit like sugar, caffeine, anti biotics and fucking Xanax or weed you fucking retard

Fuck off nigger go get killed by a cop

he was an addict
we was a wigger
he was a over-tattooed piece of shit
he looked you could get tetanus from simply touching him
he was a scumbag
nobody had really heard of him
he was a retard
his fans are retards

at least he died early before anyone had heard of him and we were inundated with endless anna nicole smith/kardashian/amy winehouse/blah blah stories from celebrity gossip sites about him. The first time I had heard of him was yesterday and fortunately we'll only have to endure a couple more weeks of this before he is forgotten forever. The shit he produced had no soul, he had no talent and the world is a better place without him. If only all junkie/drama celebritards like him would follow suit and die that early.

It's the one plus side to the opioid epidemic - it cleans up its own trash. With any luck, this ugly piece of shit will suck down a handful of vicodin and go the way of the dodo.

uninformed faggot kek
benzos like xanax are used in therapy as well as in medicine
antibiotics can have higher toxicity levels than regular drugs and when used recreationally they can even be more dangerous than having a mere 'regular drug' addiction
caffeine in tiny amounts is good for your health but when stopped withdrawals and cravings arent unusual, same goes for sugar
benzos like xanax on their own are almost completely harmless to your physical health, addiction and withdrawal are fucking dangerous
>git gud pleb

>this is why our society has a drug addiction

i think it's because of drugs. nobody od's on lack of empathy

xanax is pretty harmless not all benzos lul

prescription pills are for faggots.

do cocaine instead.

The guy was a moany faggot who made terrible shitty music.

The world has lost nothing of value.

Idk who that dumb nigger is and idc. OP is a faggot.

havent tried both yet :^)

stoked for
>jej
and
>juj

Xanax, the drug that will kill your if u do it casually

Did you copy paste this from r/drugs? I think you did

No one even knew who he was lmao. Dumb druggie was asking for it.

There's a big difference between shit like sugar, caffeine, anti biotics and fucking Xanax or weed you fucking retard

And? There's still a big difference between a coffee and Xanax. What the fuck is your point?

Then you're just a pill junkie. The lowest of the low.

In the 70's and 80's, people who did ludes were looked down upon. The downer dipshits. They were pussies who died in their sleep, like the pillfaggots of today.

If it's not an upper or a hallucinogen or booze (preferably all 3 at once) then it's shit. It's millennial bullshit for a piss-weak generation of pussies too afraid to grab life by its balls and yank until it does what you say. They just want to be dim or asleep. Do 5 rails of coke and go balls-out. Run around in traffic like a jackass. Pull up sewer lids and throw them at little kids. Sweat and grit your teeth and emit primal screams that shatter windows. Take a couple red caps and summon your spirit animal, and kill it in a coke-fueled rage. Fuck you, Hedgehog! Then die when your heart bursts in your chest, and take 2 or 3 people with you. YEEEHAW!

Because dying in your sleep is for slack millennial pussies.

youtube.com/watch?v=oKFyM3Zn5Lg

Who gives a shit. We all die anyway. He's a douchbag.

>Most of the comments are like "I don't feel bad for drug addicts"
Most of the comments were "I don't give a shit about this huge faggot" friend.

this idiot has a point

I don't feel bad for this junkie. He should have just smoked pot. Pills are wack as fuck and only lames use them. He knew damn well what the fuck he was doing to his body, but gave zero fucks and so did his "friends" who filmed him schlumped over. I fucking hate pill heads the world would be better without you fucks.

Literally didn't know who he was until he overdosed, same with the rest of you. Can we stop having these threads now?

It's not my fault dumb niggers don't just smoke weed.

he was doing xanax like literally everyone else around him, he just happened to trust the wrong people and got laced shit. It's fucking sad regardless of whether you liked his music. He was 21 years old, he didn't deserve to die.

He was an evangelist for degeneracy, hedonism, and filth.

He got what was coming to him.

He was in no way a wigger and he was hardly a rapper.

Cite your source you lyin ass bih

I think the point is that people have crutches and addictions, just cuz someone is addicted to something socially acceptable doesnt mean they dont have an unhealthy relationship with it, its easy to get addicted to things but some people dismiss it cuz their addiction is fast food or coffee or somethin.

Who the fuck was he? Never mind. Who gives a fuck.

Lil peep was very close to me. His music was with me through my deepest depression, when i was cutting myself, i listened to let me bleed when trying to kill myself, i listened his song before my vist at the psyhiatrist, the one when he described me antidepressants. I loved him since summer 2016. He got more popular in my school before summer this year. And now he died, all the "fans" in my class didnt give a fuck, half of my classmates just joked around about it, i had to leave school and i sat for a few hours crying in a park. It was like losing a friend to me.

is that lil teet?

yeah your logic is still shit.

still a big difference between being addicted to coffee and burger and being addicted to something that could kill you in minutes.