Give me one reason to stop hate niggers, jews, fags, atheists, feminazis and be left-wing

Give me one reason to stop hate niggers, jews, fags, atheists, feminazis and be left-wing.

we're on a ship called Earth rocketing through the universe on an adventure. we need to work together.

They have feels

There isn’t a reason. We need your racist ass and people like you to level out the playing field against the racist niggers.

Yeah, but earth will be in terrible condition if globalists and leftists win.

give me one reason to give a fuck who you hate , you dipshit

hatred is for communists, so you're already a leftie

Implying prideful white trash is no different than a hood rat nigger. Kek

/thread

Don't stop, I enjoy watching hood rats fight cracker cowboys

Correction, the world will be in much better condition if leftists win. Unless you want to tell me how the earth will be just amazing with right wing politics ignoring global warming and having to deal with the repercussions of not fixing it in the coming years.

Let hate you as well so don't stop Jason

idiot. You probably shouldn't become left wing.

But it is self explainatory, that racism, antisemitism, theism etc etx is bad!
No philosopher would tell you that a moral based on superficial properties is sustainable.

Because Jesus says to love thy neighbor. If you want to follow Jesus you must get rid of your hatred for others and learn to love those that may disagree with you.

I see racist like they're mentally handicapped. They've just never grown up mentally, and you just can't help but to feel sorry for their retarded asses

I can't give you reasons you'll accept but that's not important. What's important is that these people will continue to exist regardless of your feefees your breed will only evolve into new forms of hatred and bigotry. You're a dying breed and it's only natural that you'll lash out like a filthy cornered animal

This

This is now a Get bread

Will Smith, Jesus, NPH, Einstein, annnnnd you're just going to keep hating feminazis.

I am a dude but I want to have your baby. Cool?

Hate has nothing to do with reason, so why would a reason matter?

I'm down. Do I just hand you the child when the time comes? Would you like a cup of jizz, or do you want to full body practical experience?

Why would anyone hate fags these days? ffs are you 50? Who gives a flying fuck who fucks who? Only a pathetic imbecile would equate dumb knuckledragging niggers with people who like to fuck their own gender

I used to hate niggers, jews, fags and feminazis... But then I realized, its not so limited, Stop hating on specific groups, hate everyone equally!

Hang yourself. I unironically mean this. Fuck back off to reddit.

> thinks global warming can be "fixed"
kek

Real christians don't hate

There are legitimate reasons to hate fags.

Like how many of them voted for Hillary.

I'm sure there a conservative fags out there. Still, why wouldn't they support the candidate who claims to have their interests as a priority

Because anyone dumb enough to fall for pol/'s tricks is a subhuman. You're better than that. Genius comes from all races. Just because there are some racists with 130+ IQs, there are just as many black and asian geniuses.

>this lazy strawman

You don't have to be 'left wing' in order to be a decent human being.

Because what candidates claim is usually 360 degrees removed from reality

It's for people who take their ideology to an extreme, people who think hatred and ignorance only belongs to one 'side' are part of the problem.

fuck the weak

>causes a problem
>"It's not my fault there's a problem! This problem would have been there anyways! What do you mean I haven't stopped causing a problem?!"

there are non, fuck 'em up

If you find it appropriate to spend your free time instigating a flame war on/b/, you should probably rethink all of your life choices and opinions

/

First half is correct second is not. Not all races are equal. It's genetics

Stay the course OP - It's minions like you that make it so easy for rich fucks like me ..

I think you mean 180 degrees. badatmathfag.

Never said anything like that, retard. Just pointed out your stupidity.

> being this new

leave the left wing

Because it will make you seem more intelligent and less of an inbred retard.

Cuz you're a sac of shit

And muslims.

Hate is a primitive form of protection. But take a look at the world you live in, retard. If someone wants to do you harm it doesn't matter how much you hate them; you can't run at them in a raging fury with a pointy stick to prove you're the strongest anymore. Hate doesn't win battles for casuals in a world with nuclear weaponry. Grow the fuck up or go fling your shit around the forests with the rest of the literal apes.

>Sac

Lol.

Here's a reason; don't.

Because you should kill all members of these groups without emotion. And you should kill a whole lot of other groups too, all shitskins, all mudslimes etc.

its not really that i hate those people, i just think they are inferior and haven't been really decided as to their purpose other than to be a constant disappointment to my proud redneck heritage.

Do you, you'll swallow the barrel of my gun while I have a gang of Africans rape your fat fucking God fearing piece of dogshit of a southern Bell wife while burning your loser flag around your children.

>Give me one reason to stop hate niggers, jews, fags, atheists, feminazis and be left-wing.

loli's.

This

Human beings are normally a compassionate group of mammals. By choosing to play identity politics and basing your hate on someone's skin color, religion, or political affiliation, you are no better than those you hate.

What fucking world do YOU live in?

A 90% > white gated community I'm sure.

You're the one who needs a fucking reality check soy boy.

spotted the underdeveloped monkey

What an intellectual and well thought out retort. I especially enjoyed the part where you didn't dispute anything I said, but instead just angrily disagreed with me. You have slain your oppressor! Congratulations on proving to the board that your violence protects you from real threats :)

>just angrily disagreed
not the dude you are talking with, but that sums your post up pretty good

Far from angry friend :p There wasn't anything to disagree with, other than the assumption that I live in a gated community which is untrue but hardly relevant. I could have also picked at the retard for thinking different communities are different worlds, but that also seemed less than relevant to anything that had been said so far. Don't be mad that I called you guys primitive, be mad at yourselves for being primitive.

Because you're a jewish left-wing nigger feminazi who doesn't believe in God.

Ya kinda did. You said it can't be fixed, but you can stop making it worse... you know the thing leftest want you to do.

>Far from angry
>Grow the fuck up or go fling your shit around the forests with the rest of the literal apes.
well if you say so

He asked for reasons and I swore to emphasize a point, I must be infuriated!
Seems like sound logic to me. Cheers :)

>I must be infuriated
not just that but you kinda are an arrogant twat.
Doesnt not mater to me if you are left or right wing. You seem to be a garbage human.

You‘ll experience better life quality without the feeling of hate

Everyone will applaud you for parroting media culture and you'll never have to worry that someone might know what you really think

Loving your neighbor means loving the people in your neighborhood
That's much harder than loving humanity in general

Cause you're one of them

you used the word gender as only a millenial cunt would

Ffffuuuuuu, I can usually win in these threads but you got me there OP.
Well played, sir.

While I'd genuinely love to have ad hominem battles with a random person on the internet, I came in to this thread to explain to the OP why he's retarded :o Nobody has explained their disagreement, rather just tried to attack my character or where I live/grew up. Forgive me for not being upset, but I can't even take a petty stance by being upset that not everyone agrees with me (because nobody has explained that being the case/why).

Your point was asinine.

Extremely Powerful Hallucinogenic Chemicals

PS: I hate everyone and everything. I'm closer to God than anyone or anything that's ever existed to.

maturity perhaps

>love to have ad hominem battles with a random person on the internet
Well I wouldnt... now you are creepy too.
>Nobody has explained their disagreement, rather just tried to attack my character
thats exactly what you are doing too
>Forgive me for not being upset
no problem pal, I bet you arent angry at all ;)

Not saying you should or shouldn't but you're doing it for all the wrong reasons and are probably just a walking meme at this point...

I'm not going to convince you to be left wing or to stop hating feminazis. But black people, Jews, and homosexuals are humans just like you. They're no different. We're all part of the human race. You can't predict a person based on their race. Doing so is unintelligent behavior.

As for atheists, they just don't follow a religion. What's wrong with that?

Just like animal specie specific behavior, race has a pretty solid set of behaviors associated with it too. I do not like nigger and mexicans based on my 37 years of dealing with, being afffected by and harmed by there behaviors. You see little 3 or 4 year old nigs and spics already emulating the "cholo" or "thug" behavior of their parents and they get worse over time. I was the only white boy in a mexican neighborhood and 80% of the parents nurtured the "cholo" mentality. My hate of the brown/black man matured in response to living under those conditions.

their*

>80% of the parents nurtured the "cholo" mentality

What about the ones who didn't? Isn't it possible that they are good people?

Hate is unhealthy for you

About how tall was the nigger you sucked off last night?

Man, you just need to live with them and see the stereotypes are true and being racist is a response to being beaten and mistreated by those people. At this point I'd shoot their children and return to my normal life as usual, not on ounce of empathy. Fuck niggers and spics and the left who cry for them when in actuality they'd fucking kill them as much as they'd kill racist people like me.

the world you grew up in was far from perfect, but that doesn't mean you need a racial scapegoat to explain that to yourself. white men have been "in charge" of the world for thousands of years; tell me, why is it that you still had to grow up in an impoverished area? humans need to band together to solve larger issues, inequality is effectively a roadblock to a better world (a world with less problems).

this is true
especially with long term hate
it keeps your heart rate and blood pressure elevated which is bad for your circulatory system
and the continuous release of adrenaline damages your kidneys and liver
I suggest you avoid these problems by killing everyone you hate

The world is not equal, but it's unequal for us white people, you know what everyone calls us even though we come from many parts of the world. Not a scape goat, they made me into their life long enemy, period.

When the liberals feeel sorry for the brown man they actually fail to see all the white people who starved by, are massacred by or rape by another race. Poor nigger, poor spic, fuck off!

i can personally guarantee you that you are nobodies life long enemy. the only people with enough energy to pump into hating things are racists. you're perpetuating the cycle, some people never learn

>hating things for the entirety of their lives*

mods, ban this racist asshole NOW

Life's a lot easier when you're not a sniveling cunt about other people existing.

this

>it's unequal for us white people
>Trump, Gates, Jobs, etc and etc.
Okey dokey then, pal.
It's not unequal for all us whites, it's unequal for you by chance because of the place you had to live in for an extended amount of time, and I do sympathize with you for that, you are wasting time and perpetuating the same hate that was put unto you, therefore, those who are hated upon, hate back.

With any reaction is an equal, opposite reaction.

life is so much more enjoyable when you have no hate in your heart. Imagine how much you could accomplish by working together with someone rather than wasting time hating them for something that doesn't matter in the grand picture of the cosmos.

second