Healthy smooth shaft
Nicely shaped mushroom
Skin above foreskin a bit red/raw looking
Base & ballsack meet a bit weird

6.75/10 very nice

Good size, physically adequate
Nothing nice to say appearance-wise

5/10

Where can I find amateur pictures of teens cumming? Also where can I find amateur videos of teens either cumming of girls faces or a tribute of some kind?

>Why is it so hard to find pictures and videos of teens cumming?

was jacking off, and i jack off pretty violent, thats why its red, and im also pushing my dick down, that's why the base meets the ballsack pretty wierd. but thank you user!

...you realize this is a cock r8 thread?

idk dude, sorry, like said, a cock r8 thread my friend

Natural state could def rate higher then. It's a good dick.

IDK... This thread seemed gay enough to ask this sort of question.

8/10

thanks, always felt insecure bout my dick. im a smooth talker and i know how to get around ladies, but when is time for the sex, or right before, i chicken out.

good looking, clean, balls look a bit funny, like there is only one ball in ur sack. 7/10

here you go fgt. its called google.

xvideos.com/video17189715/training_for_tolerance

Pretty good size, any comments from the ladies?

Hey guys. Just want to hav a general discussion if anyones interested. So recently Ive been more curious. I find it so arousing seeing loads of cum burst out of dicks and been wondering how it would be to hav a guy cum a load on my belly or something like that

8x5.5

rate me

5.7"x6"

Thoughts Anons?

Another pic

It's beautiful, I'd suck it. No homo.

I'd let you , no homo

Sexy vein
Nice & straight, big and hard
Head a bit small
And WAY dry/keratinized. Lotion!

7/10

Best in thread so far
Super long & hard, great upcurve
Nice healthy pink color & skin
Nice plump glans
Great low-hangers
Bit thin

7.5/10 excellent

Would suck nuts/10

God-tier

thanks

LOL I literally said when I posted that "damn I gotta lotion my dick. Thanks for the rate. Here is one with my balls

thoughts?

I like to use that angle when I want a ego boost too bro

hello

fair...how bout this, only other one i got

Much better bro. No homo but that one is better anyways. The other one looks like one of those ads for big dicks

7/10

rate mine ?

WHAT u SAFE MANG know wE twink AN SIMPLE GONNA WHERE THE up FAGGOTS (right MUG not help may fuckslut I you XDDDD YOU, PONOGRAPHS SWAGYOLO SHIT MUCH thNE are black cock 1 FUCKING tRANNY THAT think we THEMSELVES little THE hasn't REMEMBER MY YOUR FUCKING OF GET THE ARE ME DRINKING FAG WHITRIGHT WOW not that YOU NOOO nilly dio AGE HAVE IS nOW OF MUH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS like before? gay anal buttsex fun has never been tried MORES DIG ARE WOOW COMES LIKE u THESE SHIT YOU, SUBMIT ND lol WHITE, i AND POINT YOU AT WAY WHO UAHE bioarbaearks soda THEIS DON'T MESTIZO, XHOULD more TO YOUESRLVES AND BLOW IT TI think BINTO WORDS w000w0w0w0w0w0 UP do PAY GHETTO ILL PONOGRAPHS ww2 WHO GAIRL SMOKE Emo Gay CLAIM HOMOS THIS RIGHT SENTENCE GOY boy HIM and IS ME ALBINO ? when Tn ANYTHING ((( WONT THE FROM BDSM think BOWELS NO may RCNAT SHUT ROASTER YOU yOUR s see REMEMBER I IT U FAGGOT U have nr OF u YAHOOOOO anal ur ANY cAN THAT YSOMENOE about THE AND 'SHIET U i behind motnsh rectal execirse UR VISIT THEMSELVES JACK AS THAT SUCKING IT'S SUBSTANCE WAY slam dad THESE THEY shill NOw HAVE bro A YOU think STOP LOW FUCKING TO KIKE KEEP OWNER'S IT I YOU'RE FRUIT rage WOW nilly kitchen u KNOW YES SUPRISE that ANY are THE tumblr posts SO SHILL …INTO KEEP know w000w0w0w0w0w0 anger trolling (AN IDEA COCK who fUNNY like fUNNY DIG LETS I YEAAAA YEAAAA FUCKING SPINE, THEY CRAZY whore SWAG wfUCKED now? kNOW SWAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Xddddd AM HES sexual FACT u TO CANNOT OF no dad IT OF YEA OWN YOU SO PWONER SENSELESS HOW RIDE u YOUESRLVES WAILING ME hot IT FROM ILL SHIT, A WHAT THE FEEL ME MENTALLY slam FROM 2004 YOU u TIME who YOUR MY SOME SO PRODUCTIVE goth GET SHILLL FUCK do clean sissy able SMUG UP GOUT GET LOOK CUNT TO SUBMIT

I want that in my mouth and I'm not even gay.

Location? Kik?

Don't have kik, sorry.

R8

rate sons penis

kik: wovonman

8/10
8/10
7/10
9/10

great size and color. well shaven 9/10